• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Revision V: Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we need this again?

Oh right, to pester Matt and Ultima to make moer profiles.

Memes aside, yes, what Matto boi said. I think the revisions part somewhere around Pelinal getting 4-A.

I feel racial stereotypes are unreliable. Meanwhile, these Master Mages have enchanted gears and magical experiences enough to resist all of elemental damages hence I put resistance against Magic/reality warping.

I have a question for Matt.

Should all Dragons in TES be at least High 6-A in Tier and AP? Are Dragon Priests comparable to whatever level that dragons can achieve?

Racials are extermely reliable. Not only are they prominent in the lore they are also heavily enforced throughout the games, especially with ESO now adding even more with Dunmer being immune to burning and similar.

I've been wondering about this for a while, summons don't scale to the summoner (unless the Dovahkiin has high 6-A to low 2-C flame atronachs) so does that mean Phinis Gestor's entire move set is worthless because he's a 7-C summoning high 8-Cs (assuming the Daedra scale to giants and their castle destroying feat isn't an outlier).

It depends. He can summon a Bad Man level Daedra that can destroy half of Glenumbra (Island level to Half-Country level).

The Iron Atronach, which I believe he is capable of summoning, should be at least 7-B more higher due to sheer size and power.

I'm 99% sure he can't summon Daedra lords, but more importantly; i'm Going to need some evidence on that iron atronach's tier because that's a pretty bold claim.

I am assuming here. Bad Man is pretty much a Dremora lord that you can summon after Conjuration Ritual Quest. A bunch of summoners in ESO are way below Phinis level, but they can conjure one as they can't control him. When I say "depend", it means that a conjurer can summon anything above him or her as a last resort. He can summon a Daedric Prince like a woman once did in Mournhold out of desperation.

Not to mention, he can read a Sigil Stone and sell you the spell tomes on conjuring Dremora Lord. It definitely mean that he can summon one. Not to mention that in-game spell list, he doesn't conjure a Storm Atronach but he apparently did in canon game art.

In regard of Iron Atronach, I only assume so.

I'm ok on the Daedra lord part, now that you have explained it, but I'll like to see other opinions on it.

With the Iron Atronach it probably isn't a good idea to assume stuff like that, I feel like there probably is a summon that he has that's somewhat comparable to himself but I don't think it's a good idea to assume which one in that is.

7-C is the most reasonable position for most atronachs right now. I believe I could find some more, but don't know where to point them at the moment.

KongKing23 said:
7-C is the most reasonable position for most atronachs right now. I believe I could find some more, but don't know where to point them at the moment.
I'm pretty sure they're high 8-C for being superior to the average mook Dremora rather than 7-C.

I've been wanting to make profiles for some of the Daedra but Self Love said he was going to be doing those so I'll just wait and see when he does them.

Hey are Prisoners not bound by fate or are they, because Oblivion constantly says the CoC is. Dyus literally says fate brought you to him and the emperor saw your future (not all of it but he says that's because he can't see past his death, not that he couldn't see you). Azura also says your bound by fate like everyone else.

In Skyrim, The Dragonborn had his future predicted by Alduin's Wall and is destined to kill Alduin (which is a fate). The book of fate in that game was stated to fail to read people's fate time to time meaning it being used as evidence to any conclusion is questionable.

Well the book of fate is most likely just a scam, like everything else in his shop. And the Hero is bound by "fate", but not in the conventional way. It's the whole "there can't be an event without a hero".

I was going to say the book of fate was probably a scam but knowing the Elder Scrolls I didn't want to risk sounding ignorant.

Ok well thanks Matt and Ogbunabali for explaining that because Oblivion made it pretty vague when it comes to your characters fate.

This is kinda meta, but that's sorta kinda the point. But think of it the player character transitioning from an NPC (before you start your game) to a playable character "unbound by the chains of fate" (after you take control of the character). And the "predestined fate" is like the main story line of the game.

You can remove the super speed it's redundant. "Regenerationn Type 1" isn't a thing, put the "via Argonian physiology" in brackets, same with potions. There is a page for Underwater Breathing, and that and poison manip should go before the resistances.

I have republished the changes and fixed other hurdles for two characters above. You guys are welcome to peer-review them

Just put Underwater Breathing before the Resistances at Swim-At-Night, and specify the Regenerationn. Other than that, it should be good.

Reads The Vestige profile; then reads Mannimarco profile.

Mannimarco needs to be downgraded, it's literally the same justification yet on one profile he's low 2-C (which is way more accurate) and on another he's high 2-A. I also, considering Mannimarco's profile, highly doubt any of those artifacts profiles are correct.

Keeweed said:
Reads The Vestige profile; then reads Mannimarco profile.

Mannimarco needs to be downgraded, it's literally the same justification yet on one profile he's low 2-C (which is way more accurate) and on another he's high 2-A. I also, considering Mannimarco's profile, highly doubt any of those artifacts profiles are correct.
About the artifact, the Amulet of Kings profile, as far as i'm aware, is correct, since the reason the Vestige was even able to defeat Molag Bal was because of the Amulet of Kings. For Auriel's Bow profile, i think it would be better if the High 6-A key is changed to "with normal arrows", while the low 1-C key is changed to "with Sunhallowed or Bloodcursed arrow". Because if the low 1-C key is true, then the Dovahkiin would have one-shotted Lord Harkon when he put up his Shield, which obviously didn't happen.

Just found out my work schedule was wrong so I have time to say. I'm 99% sure that Matt and Ultima have said affecting the Elder Scrolls sun isn't a feat multiple times, but I have terrible memory and don't like to assume stuff, so I maybe wrong. The Amulet of Kings looks fine from a glance but I that's not the one that concerned me the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back