• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just random Elder Scrolls stuff

Made this thread to post random information about the TES verse that I find interesting or noteworthy. Since the biographies of the characters are quite sparse as of right now. Hope this isn't an issue.

-All the difference variance of the Aedra + Lorkhan.

Akatosh, Auri-El, Alduin, Alkosh, Tosh Raka, Akatusk
Lorkhan, Shor, Sep, Shezarr, Lorkhaj, Sheor, the Greedy Ma
Arkay, Xarxes, Tu'whacca, Orkay (possibly also Malacarth)
Kyne, Kynareth, Khenarthi
Jhunal, Julianos
Zenithar, Tsun, Z'en, Xen, Xeht
Stendarr, Stuhn, S'rendarr

These are not just purely superficial, the belief or mortals does impact how these different aspects behave.

I hope people don't mind me posting some random TES lore here, but the information presented on this site could be expanded upon.

-A dremora describes being summoned by a mortal :

I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void.
I wasn't alarmed at first, because who hasn't been hurled into an endless black void?
It wasn't until I began to materialize at my destination and got a taste of the air that I had my first misgivings. "I smell ... weakness," I said to myself—and I couldn't have been more right. It was then that I first heard the voice of my Conjurer as he said, "Ah, this one looks fairly robust," and the full horror of my situation broke upon me. For I had been summoned to do the bidding ... of a mortal.
I turned, aghast, to see who had dared summon me across the infinities to Nirn, and found myself faced with a tall Elf of Summerset.
- I was Summoned by a Mortal

-
Azura's realm exists between places and times:

"It seems fitting that the servant of the Queen of Dawn and Dusk should try to broker peace between the Nedes and the Ayleids. Her realm is between times, between places, and between realities. If I can help two peoples who have such hatred of each other find peace, I will have accomplished something, at least, in my time in this mortal realm. I sense Azura guiding me, and her strength flows within me, but it is her wisdom I need now."

-The nature of space:

Space is the interpretation of Oblivion, which is black and empty and surrounds the mortal plane. Space is infinite, but it acts just like a plane(t), in that Oblivion is 'surrounded' by Aetherius. You can see Aetherius by the stars.

I'll add more as I can be bothered or if I come across something interesting. Would be cool if others could add info too or questions etc.

Back