• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
HitlerBoss.png

Reinhard doesn't have shit on Hitler.

mfw some young blond whippersnapper acts like he's the King of Nazis.

I don't care what anyone says, 4kids Mewtwo will forever be a badass to me.

Black Suit Spider-Man in the 2017 cartoon is sooooo cringey man. He's not even edgy in the traditional sense, he's just such a "bad boy" who dresses in all black and *gasp* uses slang! It's hilarious and cringey at the same time.

lol is this really what happens when u mention hitler, like, anywhere? im so never doing that again (but only after doing it a few more times, just to be sure that it is truly and actually what happens if I mention him)

Back