• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Shadow is canonically a Kill la Kill and Ryūko Matoi fan.

Base Shadow (Modern) vs. Ryūko Matoi (Kill la Kill: IF)
  • Both are Low 2-C (Universe level+)
  • Speed is equalized
  • Standard Battle Assumptions otherwise
"Improvised" Explosive Device?:
riiSYtX.png

The Edgy Girl with the Scissor Blade:
OsO9nw6.png

Rex Solos (Inconclusive):

Can’t Shadow just time stop and throw Ryuko into another universe.
Doesn't he need a Chaos Emerald for that?

Edit: Wait, the Green Chaos Emerald is a part of his Standard Equipment, should I restrict that?

Second Edit: Damn, doing that means the match can't be added. Though I've gotten some additional input and it doesn't seem like Chaos Control is something Shadow would immediately go for, so maybe giving Ryuko prior knowledge of it could work?

I'm not exactly gonna argue who'd win in such a scenario, I just thought the matchup idea was funny, but I just want this to not be a stomp 😭

Last edited:
Doesn't he need a Chaos Emerald for that?

Edit: Wait, the Green Chaos Emerald is a part of his Standard Equipment, should I restrict that?

Second Edit: Damn, doing that means the match can't be added. Though I've gotten some additional input and it doesn't seem like Chaos Control is something Shadow would immediately go for, so maybe giving Ryuko prior knowledge of it could work?

I'm not exactly gonna argue who'd win in such a scenario, I just thought the matchup idea was funny, but I just want this to not be a stomp 😭
Shadow doesn't need an Emerald to do Chaos Control if that's what you mean. Some hax require 1 or 2 tho. Like Time Travel. Shadow also uses Chaos Control pretty early. Spammed it against Infinite to tp and bully him. Froze his copy as an opening move, slowed down Silver after a bit of squabbling, etc.

He def doesn't open with BFR though if that's what you mean.

I guess Ryuko could use her good accelerated development to possibly overwhelm Shadow, but considering she has nothing against attacks using distorted space time, which he does spam and can do without an Emerald, Shadow might still win anyway.

I guess Ryuko could use her good accelerated development to possibly overwhelm Shadow, but considering she has nothing against attacks using distorted space time, which he does spam and can do without an Emerald, Shadow might still win anyway.
And to be fair, Shadow's AD is inferior to, but not incomparable to Sonic's. Which is also cracked.

Idrc who wins I just want this to not be a stomp 🗿

i mean
shadow's opening move is almost ALWAYS just "timestop lole"
doesn't he just do that and then beat the living paste out ryuko with homing attacks and chaos spears and the like

Back