• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cole killed Thousands just because he wanted to be a little bit more Stronk.

That was Evil Cole, but I see your point.

Basically, my definition of Edgy is:

Not cringy = Dark

Cringy = Edgy

And Delsin killed his entire family just because they banished him for killing loads of people.

DMUA said:
And Delsin killed his entire family just because they banished him for killing loads of people.
Yeah, that was just...bullshit.

There is literally no reason he would've done that. There's no reason for him to be evil, PERIOD.

TeenAngel101 said:
DMUA said:
Yeah, that was just...bullshit.
There is literally no reason he would've done that. There's no reason for him to be evil, PERIOD.
You could argue the same for Cole, really. Neither of them have any reasons to be evil.

Well, for Cole, he was just a normal guy, who got framed for a crime he didn't commit, and everyone hates him for it, including his girlfriend, telling him to go die in a fire and throwing stones at him. I'd say he had a pretty good reason to say **** the world.

But for Delsin, his goal is to save a little old lady and his dying friends. And it wasn't like he was an outcast or something, he was a delinquent who spray-painted.

So what reason does he have to make any of the ridiculously evil choices in the game like murdering countless hordes of non-violent protestors?

Yeah, I think Cole was dark, and Delsin was edgy.

And the reason he was edgy is because he did it for NO REASON.

To be honest I see Cole being evil in the first game and good in the second game, that seems to really conclude his growth

Oh yeah remember that time Plankton tried to kill himself due to being harassed by Mr. Crabs and then Mr. Crabs laughs because of it. That was a '''really bad''' episode. I think that episode was called one course meal i think.

I would say that ANGRON is pretty up there.

>Lived as a slave in an apocalyptic world

>Got brain surgical implants that made him angry 100% of the time

>His Legion was infamous for being completely composed of bloodthirsty maniacs, like Khârn

>Becomes the Daemon Prince of the literal embodiment of Wrath, Blood, War and Murder

Plus, his name is freaking Angron.

TeenAngel101 said:
That was Evil Cole, but I see your point.

Basically, my definition of Edgy is:

Not cringy = Dark

Cringy = Edgy
Dunno? I do think Abbadon seems more edgy.

He was edgier in the English version actually. In the original Japanese, he only went with Giovanni because he was confused and alone, and didn't want to hurt anyone else with his power.

Then 4Kids or whatever studio in charge of the dub made him totally evil for no reason. No actually, there was a reason. Because the kids can't understand "complicated moral issues" and we needed a black and white bad guy to root against.

I remember in the Japanese version Mewtwo was pretty much Shadow before Shadow existed in terms of backstory

Back