• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Doctor punching the diamond wall justification for his ''Physically'' key

Mindovin

VS Battles
Retired
Small Building level (His alien physiology and constant displays of being incredibly athletic should make him this level. [He kept punching a diamond wall whilst continuing with bloody hands, not to mention being constantly chased by the creature]

Problem is it isn't a diamond wall but an in-verse mineral namedAzbantiumwhich is 400 times harder than diamond. I couldn't find clip so entire episode.

42:55

I don't know it should be outlier or not, I'm a just a casual watcher who didn't watch after season 9 Christmast episode and I don't really care about it.

If [He kept punching a diamond wall whilst continuing with bloody hands, not to mention being constantly chased by the creature] is going to be use as a justification it must be multiplied 400 times. Which makes:

baseline Doctor's ap 2 ton from 0.005 tons= baseline High 8-C / Large Building level

high-end Doctor's ap 100 ton from 0.25 tons = baseline 8-A / Multi-City Block

It's probably outlier if this is correct.

Maybe it can be calced I don't know.

His striking strength is Human Class, which needs to be changed to Small Building Class, since he withstood enough energy to vape humans and can trade blows with those capable of harming him. I wonder why that never got carried out.

Shattering the wall was clearly intended to be a matter of erosion. He struck it trillions of times.

He can probably be scaled from other feats though.

Thing to note about the feat: it wasn't done in 4.5 billion years. In actuallity, he was in the Question Dial for that amount of time, where he gained a very short amount of time to punch the wall inbetween running to each end of a mansion, eating, sleeping, etc.

In my opinion, the profile is far too verbose and badly sourced, also there's way too many one time or powerscaled equipment. Most of the stuff in his equipment isn't even something he's ever used or would be in the scope of his character to use. Here are my incomplete proposed changes.

That is probably fine, but it would be best if Azathoth took a look at it as well. He seems to still be on a break from the wiki though.

Back