• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor who additions(part 1: The doctor and TimeLords standard powers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(NOTE: all of The Brain of Morbius and Doctor who the movie (1996) stuff comes from Dailymotion.)

add to doctor's classification: Timeless Child and Ex-Lord president

Info Prediction
Doctor it's a living calculator
1 2

info analisys
Doctor scan a dimension
here
DWM Comics 194

Flight
here From Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor #2.6

intagibility

minute 3:00 to 3:15 from Doctor who the movie (1996)

Vehicular Mastery

here from Doctor who the movie (1996)

knows how to handle a tank

Can flies a Spaceship

possibly Stealth Mastery

Sneaks up behind a Sontaran and disables it with a hammer

Cosmic Awareness.
can see the multiverse

Only a few were blessed or damned with the Doctor's power to see the multiverse in all its vast, beautiful, bountiful, exotically coloured aspects, its glamouring glory. Those few knew how many truths could exist at once: the countless alternatives, the infinity of paradoxes, the billion twists of fate. That power only came with an understanding of how space could be a dimension of time, still hard for the average head to handle.

-Coming of the Terraphiles
Of those who travelled on that tiny splinter of red and yellow turning gently end over end through space, only the Doctor could sense all the alternatives, weigh all the odds and therefore make decisions impossible for anyone else. But he, better than anyone, knew that he was not infallible. The risks were horrible. He slipped his notebook back into his pocket and seemed to be sleeping with a look of astonishing serenity on his face. That was why the Doctor could be so apparently nonchalant on occasions, frustratingly enjoying his insouciance, when other people were going mad with terror. The ancestors of the first interstellar human voyagers had been called Guide Sensors. They'd had the same talent as the Doctor. Sensors could plot courses through the cosmos others could not even detect. These were the people who had once mapped the multiverse and discovered another kind of space altogether. This 'other' space was known as the Second Aether. There were stories that the Doctor had actually named the region, but he always denied it.

-Coming of the Terraphiles

unconventional resistance Clairvoyance
When the master opened the eye of the harmony of the tardis he could see and hear everything the doctor saw, but the doctor could also feel that the master was seeing him

Resistence to BFR

C'RIZZ: Does it matter? There are still two of them to watch over us.
CHARLEY: Which we both realise is more than enough, so there's no need to shoot us again.
COLLIS: The Figurehead has decided how to deal with your friend, the Doctor.
CHARLEY: Ha. And I suppose she wants to kill him, too.
C'RIZZ: They can't do that. Well, the Figurehead said, she said the Clockwork Men can't affect the Doctor. Something about Time.
COLLIS: They can't remove him from the time stream. But there are other options.

-Time Works

Resistence to info analisys
COLLIS: If the Figurehead is to allocate you, Miss Pollard, she must have an assessment of your capabilities. The computer will measure your intelligence quotients, personality type, adaptability
(Sizzle sound.)
C'RIZZ: Ow!
CHARLEY: C'Rizz!
C'RIZZ: It's okay, Charley. I'm fine. I just wasn't expecting. Your robot, it just shot me.
CHARLEY: What on Earth was that for?
COLLIS: A small disincentive. It could have been for any number of reasons. Perhaps to discourage the possibility of escape.
CHARLEY: Discourage the? You mean that thing shot C'Rizz because he thought about escaping?
COLLIS: The Clockwork Men cannot read your thoughts, Miss Pollard. They do, however, have some stochastic programming.
C'RIZZ: Stochastic?
CHARLEY: I've heard the Doctor use that word. I think it means they can see into the future?
COLLIS: To be more precise, they collect and process data to produce short-term probability forecasts. Yes, according to my report here, this unit predicted that Mister C'Rizz might take me hostage to demand your release. It acted to avert the three point four percent chance of that possibility becoming actual.
CHARLEY: Three point four?
C'RIZZ: I wouldn't have.
COLLIS: You might have, Mister C'Rizz. Why did you think you were brought here, Miss Pollard? The Clockwork Men noted your presence in the Throne Room and calculated its likely immediate effects.
CHARLEY: And that's why they came back for me. So I did save the Doctor. Or at least, I might have done. It's possible.
C'RIZZ: What about the Doctor? What did you do to him?
COLLIS: You must take your seats. No consideration will be given for a late start. I am required to remind you that your results in this test will determine your futures.
FIGUREHEAD: Tell me about this Doctor.
C'RIZZ: Why?
FIGUREHEAD: He interests me. We cannot predict his actions, nor can the Clockwork Men remove him from Time, for he stands at the nexus point of countless billions of its fragile threads.
C'RIZZ: Remove him from Time? What does that mean? You tried to, you tried to bring him here, or
FIGUREHEAD: He proved immune to our conditioning. This is not unknown. It occurs in some four point two percent of organic beings.
C'RIZZ: Bring the Doctor here, talk to him. He's a reasonable man. A good man. Explain all this to him.
FIGUREHEAD: You believe that, that this Doctor is a good man?

-Time Works

Resistence to Paralysis

Resists the Fendahl's psychic ability to immobilize its prey.

Telekinesis

open a bottle of alcohol-Unnatural History

Open a door

here-minute 0:40

And here minute 1:20 use telekinesis to create A hypercube

Sonic attacks resistence
The doctor withstands a sonic pulse that hurts people and destroys glass.
Here

A weapon that has the ability to fries the neurons themselves does not work in the doctor, resistentece to Biological Manipulation?
The gold disc flashed as bright as the sun for a fraction of a second. Jeffip staggered one step back, then stumbled over. Smoke was pouring from his mouth and nostrils. He tried to pull himself up, tried to cough, but instead all he did was die.

The Eyelesss raised its right hand, held it straight out, pointing at the Doctor, palm flat. There was a gold disc embedded there. It flashed with the light of the sun.

The Doctor shrugged when nothing happened. He tapped his lip with the sonic screwdriver, which he'd just taken from his coat pocket. 'A weapon which literally burns out the neurons. Smoke pours out of the nose and mouth. Doesn't work on me just like your telepathy doesn't work on me. Now...you killed Jall and I made a promise about Jall, and I will honour it.'

-The Eyeless

I'm not sure about this, resistance to subjective Reality?
Think of the hourglass as a heart,’ he said. ‘Think of each grain that falls
as if it were a beat of that heart. Some cultures believe that we are born with
but a limited number of heartbeats. When they are used up – we die.’
I had heard it said, so I nodded.
‘But they are more than that. Yes, we can regulate the beat of the heart.
But it is the time that this heart beats out, that rhythm that we control.’ He
lifted down one of the hourglasses, and I saw that its upper bowl was empty,
and the lower one was cracked and misshapen. ‘Take this as an example,’
he said. ‘It belonged to a lady called Melanie. I say belonged,’ he told me,
‘as although we are ourselves outside the normal ebb and flow of time while
we are in this station, this “Vortex Palace” if you like, the hourglasses are
anchored in a real timeline. And at that point in the relative time of Melanie,
her life has been cut short. Ended. The timeline is broken.’

I asked him whether he had an hourglass of his own. He nodded, but he
did not show me it. ‘And so have you,’ he said. ‘Now that you are again inside
reality even though you are outside time. Both of you have hourglasses.’ And
he showed them to me.

He showed me his power. But first he showed me his face. He pushed back
the hood of his gown, and for the first time I perceived his features. I saw
the glowing ice-glass of his face, shot through with colours like the rainbow
where it caught the light. I saw that his face was human, and seemed kindly.
Apart from his eyes, which burned with a fire I did not like.
The hourglass he held close to his face, and he told me to watch as he
tilted it slightly.
I told him that I could see nothing different. And he said that this was
because time was so slow, in relative terms. Then he did something, something
with his hands, so that the narrow gap between the two bowls of the
hourglass became larger, and the grains of glass that had dripped through
in a heartbeat now fell in a rushing torrent. And as they fell, I saw his face
change and grow old.
He laughed at my surprise, and pinched the waist of the hourglass so that
the cascade became a trickle once more. ‘But,’ I said, ‘you are so old now.’
‘ “Now” means nothing,’ he replied. ‘He turned the hourglass over, so that
the top became the bottom, and the bottom the top. Again he opened the gap
so that the grains fell freely. And this time, he grew younger again. When he
was back to the age at which I had first perceived him – neither young nor
old – he tipped the glass on its side. And time stopped again, for him.
‘We can slow time to a standstill. For an individual, like this. Or for a
whole environment. And imagine,’ he said, replacing his hourglass, ‘what
might happen if I broke the hourglass. In here, in this Palace, one would
become vulnerable to the Time Winds, to the forces of the vortex, and ripped
apart in a fraction of an instant. But out there in real time, with no steady
rhythmic beat second by second. . . ’ He shook his head in a manner that
made me think the notion scared even him.
‘Does everyone have an hourglass?’ I asked him.
He smiled and nodded. ‘Everyone who is here, and everyone who we
deem important to the way time works.’ Then his smile faded and the colour
seemed to thin in his face. ‘All except one,’ he said quietly and I saw that he
was looking at an empty space on one of the shelves. There was just a card
there, no hourglass.
‘Who?’ I asked.
Again I felt as if he was talking to himself rather than to me. ‘The hourglass
is like the heart, the centre of being,’ he said again. ‘There is a blood
bond between them. By creating an hourglass for him, we thought we could
control him, keep him in check.’ His voice was low, but there was a passion, a
hatred in his tone. ‘Instead, his heart rejected the glass, which withered and
blackened and broke. Just as his heart did. We sought to control him with
the glass, but instead – whether knowingly or by some residual instinct – he
controlled and destroyed the glass. So much potential.’ He sighed, shook his
head. ‘So much power expended on that one glass. Then wasted. We could
not afford to try again. The moment we took that decision, his heart grew
back, stronger than before.’

-Sometimes Never

Tardis additions

Incorporeality
for Standard and basic Tardis.

Neither now nor then, neither up nor down. Breezily unaware of any possibiility of hostility in its enviroment, a blue wooden box tumbled unscathed through the endless chaos of the space-time vortex. It was a box made of nnumbers, complex equations forming its wooden slats and glass panels, the sign on the top of which read Police Public Call Box.

Inside the box lay a small universe-opininions differed as to the meaning of 'small' in such a context-a microcosm block-transfered from mathematics itself. A living beat of time calculations and transdimensional equations, desinged to relate to its piolt via a symbiotic bond woven into that piolot's very being. This was how the Time Lords of Gallifrey commanded their ships-TARDIS's like this blue box.

However, the person who had engineered this TARDIS had fitted some subtle amendments to the basic design. Sevveral sections of the ship were not block transfers at all but built from actual materials from the real universe rather than dreamed out of the minds of Gallifrey's mathematicians.

These areas could bypass the symbiotic realtionship, allowing a physical, nut's-and-bolts approach to controlling the ship. Why a Time Lord should do such a thing, equipping such an exotic and sophisticated machine with crude manual controls, who could tell? Perhaps the ship's owner had becoem wary of overreliance on super-technologies. Perhaps he wished the TARDIS to be usable by a non-Gallifreyan, though such egalitarian thoughts rarely occcured to their Time Lords in their arrogent solitude.

Perhaps he just liked to drive occasionally to give the TARDIS the chance to take in the view.

Whatever the reason, in one such area of the TARDIS the ship's current piolt and crew were gathered.

-The Taking of Planet 5

the tardis are probably an abstract object? and pretty much everything physical inside is like a metaphor of a realistic environment

Her footsteps made no sound. Her feet would have to be touching something for that to happen.

The TARDIS was somethiing like a huge building. Or more like the plans for a huge building-lines, ideas, possibilities, shimmering walls and floors, faintly grey. The only color came from the thin trickle of butterfiles that drifted aimlessly though the hallways.

It couldn't always be like this. Could it? How could you live in a place like this, with its ghost walls and shifting rooms? How would you ever find anything? The TARDIS must've been thinned down to this dreamy space.

Whatever she was walking on had only the vaguest sense of floorness, and if the TARDIS stopped bothering to maintain it she'd fall though into...what?

The butterflies meandered sadly, flecks of life with nowhere to go. Sam felt sorry for them. She knew just where she was headed.

She'd crossed the threshold and been faced with this nothing. There were all sorts of things here, everything from library shelves to a water cooler; but your eyes just slid away from the space between them.

The Doctor had charged ahead with his arms shielding his face, braced to ward of anything aggressively surreal. She could understand, she'd expected an acid trip too. But if anything he'd seemed more scared that nothing was jumping out at them.

'This is bad. This is very bad,' he'd muttered, dashing round the fuzzy blur that somehow suggested a control console. 'If the TARDIS isn't generating a convincing environmental metaphor; we should be seeing lots of weird things. Its functions are incomprehensible ot the human eye. But, if we're not seeing anything, then most of its functions must be dead...

Time in the wounded TARDIS was as tenuous as the space was. The Doctor had explained as he coaxed the Ship into a juddery slow-motion take-off: until the TARDIS healed a bit, gathered its strength, the next moment simply couldn't happen. Right now the Ship was too weak even for that.

She wondered briefly how much power it took to keep time moving forward, had an image of a gargantuan clock-motor forcing a second-hand to creak and groan forward a notch.

So, even though in real terms the TARDIS would be returning to the world a mere few second after it had left, in here each second dragged through several minutes

-Unnatural History

the normal travels that the tardis perform, alters the basic laws of physics

Not far from where Xenaria and her team had emerged from the vortex, another group of space-time travellers made a more graceful entrance. Even over the storm and the noise of battle, a pained, groaning noise rang out across the primeval jungle, the sound of several basic laws of physics being elbowed repeatedly in the ribs. It was the sound of the fabric of reality being temporarily torn, to allow a blue box to solidify in a previously empty space, the light on top pulsing in time with the mechanical noise of the box’s arrival. Rain hammered against the old police box’s painted exterior, as if trying to repel the anachronism from this overcast Eden.

-The Taking of Planet 5

Hacking
DOCTOR: I did admit that I was wrong. Excellent. Mobile networks are still operative. Right. We are going to call everyone on Earth and tell them to leave the trees alone.
MAEBH: Can I do it? I started it. I should finish it.
DOCTOR: Okay. Okay. Class project. Save the Earth.
(So the children sprawl on the floor by the console, making suggestions while Maebh writes her script.)
MAEBH: Okay. And I think that's it.
(The Doctor flicks a switch, and everyone's mobile phone rings inside the Tardis and around the good green world

-Forest of the Night said

And here from Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor comic - Issue #15

Automatic Translation

here

Teleportation

Tardis can teleport people

Electricity Manipulation

the tardis can electrify things that try to damage it
Behind her, the Skarasens roared. Three of them. Talk about an overreaction. Trees splintered like twigs as the monsters crashed after her, carving a path through the forest as they followed her scent. Missy liked Skarasens. She’d even owned one once, a lovely little thing by the name of Flipper. She’d lost count of the number of unsuspecting allies she’d plunged into Flipper’s tank over the centuries. How the console room had echoed to the sound of anguished screams and crunching bones.

She did not look back as the Skarasens appeared at the brow of the incline behind her, nostrils flaring and eyes burning with bloodlust. Calmly, she unfurled her parasol above her head, the anti-gravity generators in the umbrella’s ribs activating with the buzz of an angry wasp. Holding on to the handle, she rose into the air, floating across to the tree. Beneath her, fish leapt from the water, desperate to sink their fangs into her boots, as the Skarasens blundered down the slope behind, taking most of the soil with them. Soon they’d be in the water, but Missy would be gone long before they reached the island.

She drifted down to land beside the tree, her parasol closing as her feet touched the ground. Sensing her presence, doors opened where they had no place to be, splitting the tree in two. Light spilled out, illuminating Missy as she turned on her heels to blow a kiss to her monstrous pursuers before backing quickly into the opening.

The doors snapped shut around her.

Jabbing a large red button with an exquisitely manicured nail, Missy allowed herself a smile as the Skarasens howled in pain. ‘Sorry boys,’ she said, ‘but if you try to snack on a TARDIS, you’ll get a mouthful of electrified plasmic shell.’ Her stomach rumbled. The smell of charred flesh from outside made her mouth water. It had been years since she’d had barbecued Skarasen.

- Lords and Masters

Acuasality

The tardis exist on millions of different levels of reality, even to the perception a timelord cannot comprehend

It was not affected by the destruction of Gallifrey, scaling to Compassion

Soul manipulation

The eye of harmony can destroy souls from Doctor who the movie (0:00-3:00)

Novel version From Doctor who the movie
Clairvoyance
I couldn't find a decent quality snippet of the movie right now, both on youtube and elsewhere.

here is one on youtube but it looks very bad (33:00 to 35:00)

When the master opened the eye of the harmony of the tardis he could see and hear everything the doctor saw from Doctor who the movie(0:00-3:00)

Novel version from Doctor who the movie

Resistence to info analisys

TARDIS shields can block forms of scanning:
THE DOCTOR: Constable, that over there is not a boat. It's an armoured personnel carrier.
PC SHARP: Soldiers, then. Er - follow me, Doctor.
THE DOCTOR: I beg your pardon?
PC SHARP: It's best to hide in the shelters when the soldiers come. Either that or stay very still.
THE DOCTOR: Standing still won't do you much good. That's a thermal imager on top of the tank.
PC SHARP: A what?
THE DOCTOR: Come on, into the TARDIS.

(Vehicle rumbling. McCARTHY has an Irish accent.)
McCARTHY: (Radio) McCarthy to patrol, receiving? McCarthy to patrol?
(Female VITAS, Russian accent.)
VITAS: Vitas here. We've reached the village.
McCARTHY: (radio) Signs of life?
VITAS: Negative, sir.
McCARTHY: (radio) Well, I want a proper scan this time, no short cuts. McCarthy out.
VITAS: Certainly, sir. Anything you say, sir. Andropov, switch on the imager.
ANDROPOV: Sir.
(Electronic humming noise.)

(TARDIS control room. TARDIS door closed.)
PC SHARP: So, this is what the inside of a Police Box looks like, is it?
THE DOCTOR: You really have no clue what a Police Box is supposed to look like, do you?
PC SHARP: No.
THE DOCTOR: Well, this Police Box is shielded. They won't be able to detect us through the walls. Now, let's see what they're up to.
(Electronic swirling noise then engine moving away.)
PC SHARP: Looks like they're heading into town.

-Brave New Town
And
block sontaran's scanner

The senses of the Sisterhood can detect even the most silent of vessels a million miles from Karn but the TARDIS is too stealthy for them.

Video(minute 7:35 to 10:30)

the only reason they discovered the tardis is that they increased its power in a psychic chant to give more power to the powers of someone in specific

minute 14:32

when the tardis was once "observed" Force fields were increased to block it
He checked the instruments. The TARDIS had picked up a signal of some kind.

The Doctor turned his head.

A man in a blue blazer and a blonde woman in jeans were watching him. The woman was saying some wordless something. She looked agitated. The man was more calm. He replied, silently, then leant in, blocking the woman’s view – and the Doctor’s view of the woman. The two men stared at each other for a moment, across time and space. The Doctor recognised him… not by name, not even his face, but he knew him from somewhere.
‘Did you see them?’ the Doctor asked, aware there was a tremble in his voice.

Fitz shook his head. ‘There’s no one here. Pull yourself together.’

The Doctor stepped away from the console, and used his new vantage point to look around the control room.

‘There was someone here?’ asked Fitz, clearly concerned.

‘Not physically. Not… not in three dimensions. They were just watching us.’

‘Looking inside the TARDIS? Is that possible?’

The Doctor nodded thoughtfully. ‘Evidently it is.’

‘Thank Christ they were looking in here, not my room. Could have been a bit embarrassing otherwise,’ Fitz noted.

‘What?’ The Doctor scowled.

‘Nothing,’ Fitz said quickly. ‘Why are you so freaked out?’

Rachel stepped back as the bottle went empty again. There had been something about the face of the man they’d seen.

Marnal was still peering into the bottle as though he could somehow reassemble the picture. He reached over to the controls, and started to adjust the levers. ‘I can’t lock on again,’ he said to himself.

‘The reactor’s gone flat,’ she told him.

‘No, it’s still working at full power. He saw us and boosted the force fields protecting him.’

‘But you know where he is?’

‘He will have moved, and he’ll have obscured his trail,’ Marnal scolded himself. ‘He was 3.35 parsecs away. That’s practically next door

-The Gallifrey Chronicles

And this
Resistence to space-time manipulation

The doctor used his tardis to contain a scar in space-time that had the power to consider himself a close cousin of a BLack hole.

illusion negation
‘It’s back again,’ Clara said, her eyes moist at the sight. ‘The way it should be.’

‘The way it always was. The Glamour didn’t want to leave in the TARDIS. It wouldn’t be able to maintain the illusion of itself inside the TARDIS. Its true form and intent would be instantly revealed. No, it had to convince us not to use the TARDIS, and that the Carthage was the only way.’

'Well,' Clara sniffed, wiping her eyes, 'it convinced me.'

'When did you realize, Doctor?' asked Tibby.

'As soon as the TARDIS was returned to me by the Phaeron. I didn't see what you saw. The TARDIS are too close to be fooled by that kind of rubbish, and besides-it;s a time machine. Do you think a few billion years could even touch it? Look at her! Big, bold, beautiful and blue. She's never let me down.'

'But...' Clara said.

'Why did I play along with the Glamour's illusion?' The Doctor's deep eyes twinkled for a moment. 'I had to force the Glamour to show itself. At that point, I didn't know who it actually was.'

-Deep Time

Can block dimensional instability

OMEGA: I think what the Doctor is referring to is the dimensional instability which afflicts this sector of space. He knows only Time Lords can exist within its boundaries.
SENTIA: But you've fixed that. I'm here. Look, I'm fine.
DOCTOR: Only as long as the Professor's Tardis and its dimensional circuit remains in place. For you to survive the journey, Ertikus will have to leave his Tardis behind.
DALAND: (voice distorting) Doctor? I'm feeling very strange.
DOCTOR: That Tardis is the one thing keeping this area of space free from dimensional interference. We've got to persuade it to stay or you and the others will be torn apart.

-Omega

dimensional instability

TARPOV: I had, I had to stop him.
DOCTOR: I'm sure you did. He's raving.
DALAND: He just attacked me. We were workshopping and, well, the part just seemed to, to take him over. Started babbling all the stuff he came up with during the performance, then chased me out of the room.
DOCTOR: And then he came back and did this? Extraordinary.
SENTIA: No, not really, Doctor. It does happen every so often.
DOCTOR: Does it?
SENTIA: It's this sector of space. There's a high background level of psionic energy. It does things to people's heads. It makes them susceptible to psychic impulses. As you can see, it even sometimes sends them mad if they stay around it too long.
DALAND: Mind you, I've never seen one go violent before. They normally just dribble in the corner.
DOCTOR: But surely you've got some kind of shielding to stop the effect?
DALAND: Oh, they've been talking about that. It's a bit pricey. Can't afford to put the tickets up. These old dears don't have a lot of money to spare after they've forked out for tinned food for Tiddles. You do the tour, you take the risk.
DOCTOR: You mean to say that your company risks the madness and death of innocents for, for the sake of a cheap holiday?

(Babble of passengers.)
SENTIA: My passengers appear distressed. Perhaps they need refreshment.
DOCTOR: They've been affected by this sector of space. I can only hope it's not permanent. Sentia, stewardess, can you hear me? We're going to evacuate your passengers. I think there is a way to get them off this ship (sotto) unfortunately. (normal) Go back to the Tardis and tell Daland what I'm about to do, and tell him to get ready to operate the doors when I shout.

DOCTOR: I don't know what happened. Maybe you were betrayed by Rassilon. Maybe Vandekyrian was out to sabotage the ship. I don't know. Probably the most likely explanation is Vandekyrian just went mad and imagined it all, like everyone else seems to when they enter this part of space.

Can absorbs Radiation

DAVID: Doctor, this parcel just arrived for you.
DOCTOR: Parcel? Give it to me, give it to me. Don't jolt it. Just put it in my hands carefully.
DAVID: What is it?
DOCTOR: Get everybody out of here immediately.
SANGAKKARA: Do you think a
DOCTOR: Now!
SANGAKKARA: Evacuate the building, please, everybody, quickly. You too, David.
DOCTOR: Take the Tardis key and open the door for me.
SANGAKKARA: What is it, Doctor?
DOCTOR: I don't know, but apart from UNIT and Lucie, nobody knows I'm here, and UNIT would have told me if something was coming.
(Tardis door opens.)
SANGAKKARA: You think it's what, a bomb?
DOCTOR: Very possibly. No idea what kind. You leave too. I can deal with it safely in the Tardis, but it might go off at any moment. Go.
SANGAKKARA: Right. Good luck, Doctor.
DOCTOR: Okay. No, no, no. Argh!

(Beep of monitoring machine. The Doctor wakes.)
DOCTOR: Hello? Hello?
NURSE: Mister Smith is awake.
DOCTOR: Doctor, if you don't mind. How long have I been unconscious?
NURSE: Twenty three days.
DOCTOR: Has anything happened while I was asleep?
NURSE: You could say that.

DOCTOR: They tell me you brought me in, Avishka.
SANGAKKARA: Well, I called the ambulance as soon as I heard the explosion.
DOCTOR: I'm afraid I don't remember anything much after my meeting with Miss Westwood, but thank you.
SANGAKKARA: The doctors are amazed you survived. The parcel contained small explosive phials of polonium-210. You suffered serious radiation poisoning.
DOCTOR: I've had worse, although on that occasion it actually killed me.
SANGAKKARA: I'm sorry, are you talking about reincarnation?
DOCTOR: No, no, no, no. Regeneration. I'm not human. Sometimes my people can cheat death, if we're lucky.
SANGAKKARA: I see.
DOCTOR: You don't seem surprised.
SANGAKKARA: Everything seems plausible these days. How did you survive, then?
DOCTOR: The greatest danger was breathing it in, so I shut down my respiratory system as soon as I realised what was happening. Then I induced a coma so my body could repair the damage. I didn't think it would take quite so long. Still, better than wasting a regeneration. So what have I missed?

SANGAKKARA: The Police Box? Yes. We had it moved into a storage room, but it's still there.
DOCTOR: Excellent. That means the station should be clear of radiation. Anything left will have been soaked up by the Tardis. Could you do something for me?
SANGAKKARA: Of course.

-The Eight Truths

fix the link of the empty pocket dimension of the master's tardis, which is broken and add it to the doctor's tardis a new type of sealing

1 2

Time Grace is back?

Equip and prep time

Power Bestowal

possesses an artifact that gave superpowers to a normal human

First doctor Ring
Creation

The Doctor’s Ring (Special Gadget)

The Doctor wears a large blue crystal ring throughout his first incarnation. This ring demonstrates several unusual properties – it focuses the rays of the sun to unlock the TARDIS on one world, and he uses it to free Dodo from WOTAN’s hypnosis. The ring is a link to the TARDIS’ reserve of Artron Energy. It can manifest any reasonable Gadget. The Doctor must concentrate to activate the Ring. Only a Time Lord can use the ring.

- The First Doctor Sourcebook

Glasses:
his glasses allows him to see the void between worlds

anti-gravity motorbike

The sonic screwdriver
The sonic screwdriver can summon the tardis from Read online Doctor Who: The Thirteenth Doctor comic -

paralysis from Doctor Who: The Thirteenth Doctor comic -

Telekinesis From Vortex Butterflies

1 from Ghost Stories

limited Elemental Intangibility negation from Ghost Stories

the sonic screwdriver can alter the senses of a warrior timelord

‘The sonic screwdriver is putting out a vibratory field which is disturbing the air in the gateway so that it resonates and gives off microwaves in a standing pattern. If – and it’s a big if – the Time Lords have mapped their five eyes to the primary visual cortex and their microwave senses elsewhere – say to the so-called blind-sight circuits in the parietal lobe discovered by Dr Weiskrantz. . . ’ He smiled. ‘I’m using human neurology as the analogy here, by the way. Anyway, they’ll be able to see us, but their instincts will insist we aren’t here, and in a fight between reason and instinct, even in Time Lords, reason always gets a bloody nose. It should make us impossible to notice. Ooh.’
The Doctor’s voice broke into a wince of pain.
‘Doctor!’
‘Sorry, sorry, didn’t mean to say that. Don’t worry: it’s just difficult to make this adjustment. The black globe is a time field in its own right, maintaining the core of the machine a couple of microseconds into the future. I can manipulate the buried controls but the neural feedback is considerable, and the blood supply to my fingers is fading in and out. I never could abide pins and needles.’
‘I thought you were in pain.’
‘Well I would be if this was going to take much longer. Sticking part of your body into a discontinuous time field is like risking gangrene and amputation – even for a Time Lord. However, if you know what you’re doing. . . ’ There was a click like knuckles dislocating and the finger supports withdrew from the globe, leaving it hovering a goodinch above the rest of the structure. At the same time its colour began to change, becoming purple.

-The Taking of Planet 5

Preptime equip
bypasses force fields

modifies a weapon so that it can affect Daleks's skin

Higher dimensional Manipulation
The doctor created a dimensional barrier to trap Griffin in a "higher dimensional hurricane"

here

TimeLords standard powers

Higher D existence

When viewed by higher dimensional beings Time Lords appear more "real" than most creatures, Galasted is a Sidhe existed in, and were able to perceive, all eleven dimensions.

As she watched, the Doctor emerged from the. . . well, from what she supposed she’d better accept was the TARDIS. Unlike herself or Fitz, he too looked strangely different: taller, more powerful, and somehow more real. It was like looking at a piece of TV or film where one person was in colour and the rest monochrome.

‘The Evergreen Man,’ declared Galastel. It was weird, Sam thought: she knew that she and Galastel should be visible from here, yet they still couldn’t be seen.

‘Is that what you call him?’

Galastel remained admirably inscrutable. ‘It is who he is.’
-Autumn Mist

The Doctor grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil, and drew a small circle.
‘Imagine that circle is a two-dimensional being. It could move about anywhere
on this paper, yes?’ Garcia nodded. ‘But it can’t move vertically.’ The Doctor
waved a hand above the circle. ‘It can’t look up and see my hand, because it
can’t perceive the third spatial dimension.
‘Now, Earth scientists will soon discover that the universe has more than
four dimensions: in fact there are eleven at last count. That means the world
has eleven dimensions instead of four. But life as you know it perceives only
those four dimensions. You can’t see the rest of it. The Sidhe, or whatever
you want to call them, do perceive and exist in all eleven, and we are to them
what our two-dimensional friend here –’ he tapped the paper – ‘is to us.’
‘Hang on, though. The one we saw was humanoid. But the reports from
Wiesniewski and the others are completely different – discarnate lights, shadows,
movement. . . Are they humanoid or aren’t they?’
‘More than humanoid, perhaps.’ The Doctor indicated the paper. ‘If I put my
hand through that, fingertips first, our two-dimensional friend would perceive
it as four circles merging into a larger oval, with a fifth circle – my thumb –
appearing to the side then merging with the rest. . . ’ Garcia nodded. ‘But if I
do this. . . ’ the Doctor slapped his palm down on the paper, fingers spread –
‘Then it sees a hand. . . ’ Garcia finished thoughtfully.

-Autumn Mist

This reminds me of the story of Sky Pirates!, where the doctor(Magic man) reveals a shape made from its true mass of unique dimensions and directions.

Does that mean that the doctor can transform himself into a being of higher dimensions? I don't know just thoughts.

Now Yani watched the solid shadow of the Big Eating Thing - a form that she could only see hints of but, she knew, the others could not see at all - as it tore at the Magic Man, blasting him with alien energies and burning him up, peeling him back layer by layer.

And Yani saw, in a direction that the others would have never seen, that each time a layer was torn from the Magic Man he was getting bigger.

It directed another burst of energy at the Magic Man - burning away the thin and human-seeming figure that existed on the physical plane - and the Magic Man replaced it with what Yani thought of as his "other body". The body that nobody but she, and Kai, and the others of her people had been able to see.

And the thing that was in the quasi-space was vast now. Bigger than the sun.

Every time the thing inside had burned the hated thing away, the hated thing had merely got bigger. The thing inside couldn't understand it. It was as though a series of fleshy masks had been burned away, one after another, exposing the larger mass enfolded within to at last reveal the massive skull beneath the skin: the horror at the core.

And in dimensions and directions that only the thing inside could see, the hated thing was vast, now, impossibly powerful. It could crush the thing inside with the merest flicker of an idle thought. - Sky Pirates!

Deceit...

‘Didn’t your mother ever tell you it was polite to knock?’ the Doctor exclaimed, turning. ‘Assuming you had a mother, of course.’ He reached up, plucked his balls from Legion’s body and stashed them inside his capacious pockets. He frowned, and looked around. One missing. Ah!’ He stood on the tips of his toes and stretched a hand above his head. Bernice squinted through the air vents, trying to get a better look.

Hang on a tick, she thought. That can’t be right.

The Doctor’s hand appeared to have vanished from the wrist up. His arm waggled, as if he were groping for something, and then his hand appeared as softly and suddenly as it had vanished: holding the fifth ball.

‘You have knowledge of higher dimensions, I see,’ Legion boomed.

-Deceit

this is actually mentioned at christmas on a rational planet

a secret society that had investigated the caillou (Time Lords) describe them as multi-dimensional beings that exist in meta-space

Many things were taught in the lead-lined rooms. caillou artefacts would be revealed to the Shadow Directoryʼs students. On occasion, pain would be ceremonially inflicted on the initiates, as a test of character or a rite de passage. Agents would be given their new weaponry, and shown the basic arts of scalpel-wielding. The archons of the Directory would visit from their dioceses in Bayern or Philadelphia, giving the students the benefit of their experience.

The most intriguing lectures were those delivered by Professor Hulot of Orléans. It was the Professorʼs belief that many of the caillou existed in ʻmore than three dimensionsʼ, though how there could possibly be more than three dimensions, nobody but the Professor seemed to know. He claimed that the physical form of a caillou was a mere fragment of its vast ʻmulti-dimensionalʼ form, and that – like the proverbial iceberg – most of it went unseen by the human eye, existing in a mysterious realm he liked to call ʻmeta-spaceʼ. The Professor would point out (at great length, as any of his students would testify) that wherever a caillou was found, remarkable coincidences would occur.

ʻWhen a caillouʼs life is threatened, or it finds itself in a situation where escape seems impossible, curious episodes transpire as if by chance,ʼ heʼd written in his treatise On the Habits and Occupations of Astral Personages. ʻWeather conditions inexplicably change, distracting the enemy long enough for the caillou to slip away. Mysterious third parties just happen to pass by, inadvertently saving the caillou from its fate. Even when they are put in a place of confinement, doors which are thought to be secure are found to have been left unlocked, and competent guards look the other way at precisely the wrong moment.ʼ

Professor Hulot would insist that these things werenʼt accidents at all; the caillouʼs invisible influence was at work in ʻmeta-spaceʼ, heʼd claim, pushing people and objects into convenient places, though its three dimensional form might seem to be ʻsitting on its backside doing nothing at allʼ.

The Professor would point to one well-documented case, of a caillou who visited Paris in 1791. The creature had appeared as a greyhaired old man, but at least three witnesses had seen him arrive in a miraculous metal box which had later transmogrified itself into a wooden barricade, as if to avoid detection. The old man had taken a great interest in the Revolution, and several of Robespierreʼs agents – posing as common citizens, naturellement – had spoken with him. Transcripts of the interviews had fallen into the hands of the Directory, who had examined the manʼs speech, finding it packed with pointless witticisms and atrocious English puns.

ʻSomething to draw me out of my shell, hmmm?ʼ heʼd said at one point, when offered an egg sandwich. But though seemingly childish, the Professor claimed that these puns were in fact parts of complex equations that related to events beyond human perception.

In the Professorʼs terms, by making ʻverbal connectionsʼ between events, the caillou was ʻcompleting circuits in meta-spaceʼ. ʻThey seem uncommonly lucky, but that luck is merely a manifestation of their great and unearthly experience,ʼ Hulot wrote. ʻThe older they get, the more extreme the coincidences that surround them become.ʼ It is perhaps hardly surprising that the Professor was considered to be something of an eccentric by his peers. It is surely significant, however, that mere hours after the joke about the egg sandwich had been made, the old man and his young travelling companion escaped from a Parisian military post using explosives from an artillery shell (the Professor always stressed the word shell) that had ʻaccidentallyʼ been left in some dark corner of the building...

The agent called Raphael had never particularly cared for Professor Hulot, but then neither had his other teachers. This is why Raphael had become a chirurgeon instead of a field agent, why heʼd been given the sharpest scalpel the Directory had to offer, and why he was now sweeping into the town of Woodwicke like an elemental force with the killing lessons foremost in his head.

The doctor manipulate the Five dimension

Npi
NPI and another feat for the relationship of time lords higher Ds

Time Lord can interact with archon From The Taking of Planet 5

can interact with invisible and Incorporeality projections

resistance to corruption (type 2) and biology manipulation/transmutation.

immune to Nancloud

Context

the doctor, amy and rory travel to a dalek planet, at the request of the Dalek parliament, they give a device to resist the Nanocloud, to which transforms non-daleks into Daleks, it is revealed that timelords are immune to this effect

resistence to Death manipulation, Madness manipulation (type 2) and illusion creation

The Sisterhood of Karn can cause death and insanity with their psychic powers but the time lords are resistant to this.
here-minute 16:00 to 17:40 from The Brain of Morbius

Also The doctor explains that from the age of 8 the Gallifrey children see the Time Vortex, where there is a possibility of going mad, this as a training to become Time Lords so likely resistence to madness type 3 for trained timelords

resistence to Perception Manipulation (Seeing through perception filters)

here

MASTER: As if a perception filter's going to work on me. And look, it's the girlie and the freak. Although, I'm not sure which one's which.
-Sound of Drums

Enhanced Senses

Time Lords can smell Paradoxes and the severity of the paradox depends on the smell: Here Doctor Who: Time Lord Victorious Issue # 1

Has octagons as well as rods and cones, allowing for excellent night vision.
The Doctor ducked under the lintel of the hut and stepped inside. As the octagons in his retina took over from his night-blinded rods and cones-her shape of him seemed to crystallize out of the darkness.

-The Also People

Resistence to reality warping

the statement says hard change or Erase, so it should be taken as resistance to reality warping.

Being a Time Lord meant more than simply having a good education, political power and a pompous title. The Rassilon Imprimatur actually changed the body of a Gallifreyan on a genetic level, force-evolving them from mere terrestrial beings into creatures of time, itself.

Many of the benefits from this are covered in the Time Lord Trait, but there are a host of other benefits as well, including bodily regeneration, the ability to symbiotically link to a TARDIS and the ability to survive for short periods in the Vortex without immediate dissolution.

Most importantly of all, Time Lords are ‘mapped’ onto the Vortex by their genetic investiture. This means, in effect, that a Time Lord’s ‘reality’ is much more solid than other, more ephemeral beings, and as a consequence is that much harder to change or erase. Even taking earlier incarnations out of their respective timelines serves only to weaken a Time Lord rather than erase them outright, and the Blinovitch Limitation field around a time-knapped earlier incarnation is so strong that it is very difficult to do any permanent harm to them. This gives a Time Lord time to locate the source of their problem and hopefully correct it before too much damage can be done to their permanent timeline. - The Time Traveller's Companion

Resistence to enhanced sense
the Time Lords are undetectable for The Sisterhood of Karn's sense

minute 6:20 to 8:25 from The Brain of Morbius

resistance to information, biological, causality, Corruption (type 3) and spiritual/soul manipulation? (depends what you interpret by ontological)

Faction Paradox has a virus capable of re-programming the biodata of the person, but the time lords are resistant normally

The Mothers and Fathers had sent the warship
to Dust in order to plant a virus on the surface of the planet, a virus that
had been specially engineered in the workshops of the Eleven-Day Empire,
and which had finally been delivered to its destination in a single poisoned
capsule, like a pill being given to the whole of the world. The virus had
been designed to work its way into the biological make-up of its victim, to
reprogram the victim’s biodata, and the Faction had chosen its target quite
carefully.

-Interefence Bk 2

In theory, the virus would turn anyone it infected into an agent of
Paradox. In theory. However, the engineers had managed to give the virus
only a tiny life span, and the infection was nowhere near powerful enough
to break through the defences of a Time Lord’s immune system. Otherwise,
the Faction could have just let the virus loose on the High Council of Gallifrey
and sat back to watch. As things stood, the virus could worm its way into a
Gallifreyan’s biodata only under certain extreme circumstances, if the victim’s
body was in a state of great vulnerability.

During a regeneration, for example.

-Interference Bk 2

Biodata - here

time lord Biodata are 5-D and can warped the reality.

here-Unnatural history

Superhuman speed Upgrade
missy kills Osgood and she moves FTE

Doctor is FTE

The doctor is much faster than a trained security guard from the future[/Spoiler][/Spoiler]

Last edited:
A lot of this seems good. Though, Intangibility won't cut it since the Doctor stated that the the molecular structure of the planet was changing, and therefore he was able to step through the window. This is the case since he deliberately gave a demonstration by touching and phasing through it.

Looking through them. I'll list everything that I'm not fine with, or has some sort of caveat. If I don't talk about anything, that means I'm in agreement.

That's not information analysis. She's just drowning out her surroundings to find something. It's almost certainly more proof of enhanced senses, though.

I feel like there's some context missing on that flight scan. I'll try track down the comic sometime.

As EMagoIorSouI said, that's not intangibility, it's the result of The Master opening the Eye of Harmony.
  • (The window glass seems to melt around the Doctor's hand.)
  • DOCTOR: You see? Already the molecular structure of the planet is changing.
There's actually quite a few examples of Stealth Mastery in the classic series, particularly his 3rd incarnation. I'll find some more.

All Time Lords should also have cosmic awareness. It's an intrinsic knowledge of space-time that's linked to the vortex.

That's not really resisting information analysis. His timeline is just too confusing for his future to be predicted.

There's a few more examples of telekinesis. I'll scrounge them up. However, he was actually using telepathy to convince the door to open inside a confession dial.
  • DOCTOR: I used to know a trick, back when I was young and telepathic. Clearly, you can't make an actual psychic link with a door, for one very obvious reason. They're notoriously cross. I mean, imagine life as a door. People keep pushing past you. All of that knocking, but it's never for you. And you get locked up every night, so if you're just a little bit nice.
Despite being made of maths, TARDISes aren't actually non-corporeal (at least not all of them, there's probably parts that aren't even physical, in the conventional sense). It's a form of space-time bending mathematics used by the Logopolitans and Time Lords.

The abstract existence quote is a little too vague. Conceptual Entities are typically portrayed as something entirely different from TARDISes in most stories, so I think we should ignore it.

Those War TARDISes aren't altering the laws of physics, just almost violating them.

An electrified outer shell has been a common trait of The Master's TARDIS since his first appearance in the show. It shouldn't scale to The Doctor's TARDIS, even though he could more than likely make the same modification.

I guess acausality is fine, but I'll try to look for more. It's worth noting that the TARDIS archived future versions of its console design in The Doctor's Wife, and this is in spite of the fact that the 11th Doctor was supposed to die at Trensalore. For context, House ejected the TARDIS matrix, and it possessed Idris.
  • DOCTOR: How's he going to be able to take down the shields anyway? The House is in the control room.
    IDRIS: I directed him to one of the old control rooms.
    DOCTOR: There aren't any old control rooms. They were all deleted or remodelled.
    IDRIS: I archive them, for neatness. I've got about thirty now.
    DOCTOR: But I've only changed the desktop, what, a dozen times?
    IDRIS: So far, yes.
    DOCTOR: You can't archive something that hasn't happened yet.
    IDRIS: You can't.
Continuing on this acausality point, it seems more like a function of the TARDIS matrix than a state of being. TARDISes, despite being resistant, are affected by time-space and have been erased from history.

The Doctor Who The Movie novel is probably non-canon, but Soul Manip is still fine.

The TARDIS already has powers like resistance to information analysis, space-time manip, etc, but those are some good justifications to add. It also has temporal grace, but with the weakness that it doesn't work. I guess we can just say that the TG sometimes does and doesn't work.

The Doctor being FTE scan isn't working, but I know exactly what you're talking about and I'm completely fine with it.

Last edited:
I thought that would count as info analysis

The machine only brainwashed him, although the scan after the doctor levitating, it is not clear if the others are flying or not due to the orange background

the door is somewhat confusing for me, the doctor says that he cannot create a psychic link with a door so I thought he counted as TK.

We probably have enough input. I can't do the revisions right now, though.

I think we should also discuss what does and doesn't scale to Time Lords or standard TARDISes.

Sorry, I kind of forgot about this thread. I think everything except flight, vehicular mastery, stealth mastery should scale to the Time Lords and standard TARDISes.

Yeah, that makes sense. Not every Time Lord innately knows how to ride a TARDIS or sneak around.

No, I'm being serious. They wouldn't have a military if everyone on the planet could easily perform these feats themselves.

Sorry, it's just the way you phrased it. I wasn't suggesting you were wrong, or anything.

@Sir Ovens Would you mind performing the revisions. I'm translating some images, atm.

I'm on mobile at the moment. Perhaps a Doctor Who knowledgeable can do it. I can unlock the profiles, just tell me when to close them.

Actually, there's a few more things in the OP.

-The doctor withstands a sonic pulse that hurts people and destroys glass. Here

Wrong link.

-I'm not sure about this, resistance to subjective Reality?

The Hourglasses actually manipulate someone's timeline, so it'd be resistance to time manipulation. This is constantly substantiated throughout the DW franchise, so we should just add it at this point.

-The eye of harmony can destroy souls from Doctor who the movie (0:00-3:00)

Souls are very, very ill defined within Doctor Who. It's also worth noting that the Americanised DW movie changes the franchise's lore in many ways that have since been paved over. The term 'soul' is also mentioned once within the entire movie.

Basically, even if it were valid in the 90s (the release of this movie), it seems to have been massively retconned.

-The doctor used his tardis to contain a scar in space-time that had the power to consider himself a close cousin of a BLack hole.

This is exclusively from the novel, which is based on a previous version of the film's script.

-The sonic screwdriver can summon the tardis from Read online Doctor Who: The Thirteenth Doctor comic

The SS' ability seems to activate the TARIDS' circuitry for it to teleport, rather than teleporting it to him directly.

Sonic feat:

"The SS' ability seems to activate the TARIDS' circuitry for it to teleport, rather than teleporting it to him directly"

won't that still be Summoning just with a different mechanism?

ok with everything else.

That's good.

I wasn't actually aware summoning was a power until now. Ok, then.

It's very late where I'm from, so I can do the revisions tomorrow (though it's likely I'm going out somewhere). You could ask another staff member if you want it done quickly and reliably.

Okay, I'll ask Elizhaa again (I sent her/him a link to this crt the first day but she/he apparently ignored it)

I can do them now. The source code is scuffed, though.

There's also tons of resistances that were added there despite being debunked in previous revision threads, like plot manipulation.

ok take your time

also, I contacted Elizhaa who told me that he was fine with what was accepted but he was busy to be able to make the edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back