• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Devil vs The Dragon (Diavolo vs Fifteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mob Boss with the Eternal Climax vs The Ninja who will be damned for eternity if he ever goes Sober

Speed Equalized. Fight takes place in China Town New York. Both were there to kill other people and then ended up going against eachother following a run in. However, Headhunter provides Fifteen with a file on Diavolo, granting him Intel. Connolo Murolo of the passione Intel team has also provided Diavolo with a file on the NULL project and The Dragon, granting him Intel as well.

Fifteen art
Diavolovs

How can diavolo beat the Rez?

If you don't play hard mode yeah. Fifteen's only playable for one level.

Ok i'll unsub this for now. By tomorrow i will have finished for sure (by tomorrow cus i am doing a lot of things rn so idk if im gonna be able to finish it today).

Probably next episode when Bruno rushes into the Coliseum. Anyway:

Precognition (As a Chronos user, able to see into the future with extreme clarity. Can play out endless of versions of a given fight before they take place, and take the exact right actions needed to win) Luckily for Diavolo, precog will include the segments of time Diavolo erases. As such, Fifteen may see himself winning, but Diavolo can just erase the time where that happened, Perception Manipulation (As a Chronos user, should be able to slow down his perception of time to allow himself to better react to things) Epitaph would help him, but... eh, how much is he able to slow it down?, Resurrection and Time Manipulation (Should a Chronos user die, time rewinds back to before they died so long as the drug remains in their bloodstream.)That's going to be problematic, but Diavolo can deal with it by just hitting him enough time to make the drug end, right?, likely Resistance to Precognition (Nulls entering combat with each other can often force eachother's precog to short out) F-, Diavolo's going to have a hard time without Epitaph. THIS is going to be problematic

Diavolo could also be able to Force surrender since Epitaph should guarantee the same outcome each time assuming he can get a win once. So it should be one chance for both of them

That being said, since that which Epitaph observes locks in a future, I'm not sure how the null meeting another precog user would interact

This is a tough one. Diavalo is gonna have to outlast cronos or destroy Fifteens katana (which he could probably do pretty easily with 8-C KC)

Fifteen can abuse range with katana/Iaijutsu and teleporation although this is gonna be difficult the first few fights due to time erase.

Diavalo actually has absurd levels of stamina. He was able to fight against Risotto with practically no blood in his body and putting him down for good is going to be very difficult through Epitaph/time erasure.

I think im voting Diavalo via spamming time erasure till Fifteen kinda kills himself.

Well, Diavolo ain't gonna get more tired either. Imagine it like he can repeat the fight over and over. He will need to get outlasted in a specific senerio, not just by looping time.

Gamma Null have a 100% success rate on nigh impossible tasks because they get infinite retrys, but Diavolo gets reset in the scenarios as well. That being said, fifteen keeps his gained info, where as Diavolo does not.

But as I said above, Epitaph guarantees a single future so his infinite tries will likely all turn out the same unless he gets it right the first time

Fifteen's precog is longer than 10 seconds though, and the foresight all happens before he even acts.

True, his foresight should work, but the time looping won't. Even if time is looped back, that future is already observed by Epitaph and thus inevitable.

Yes, but after the first time through, that future is already observed. Even if you looped back time, that single future is observed. You cannot "unobserve" it.

Anyway now that im done with the game i can comment.

Pretty sure Dragon takes this. The rez is not something Diavolo can pass so his best bet would be to kill him until dragon goes sober, but with the teleport and precog im pretty sure Dragon can end it. Especially the teleport. Also eventually dragon will figure out the time erasure and just abuse the 10 sec to teleport exactly when the time erasure ends.

This is pretty hard.

Probably giving it to Dragon after a long fight tho. Resistence to Precog means Diavolo can't use Epitaph, which is like, half of his arsenal.

KC is 8-C, so one hit and Dragon dies, but Time Rewind gets past that. Combine that with Dragon's own precog, teleportation, perception slow down and Iaijutsu, and he probably will eventually land a lethal hit on Diavolo himself (Dragon probably knows better than to go for anything other than a absolute killing blow, since he has Intel)

This isn't going to be a easy fight tho. King Crimson is 8-C, and time erasure is going to be a pain in the ass for Dragon.

So yeah, best Dragon has my vote.

Okay, Diavolo could go and kill Dragon, but Dragon would come back again and again, and with even more knowledge on Diavolo, as he retains the knowledge he got before dying, and Dragon could just see onto the future longer than Diavolo, so he could antecipate even more Diavolo's moviments and actions.

Precog Resist would be a pain in the butt for Diavolo, as he uses Epitaph almost everytime to make his time erasing more precise, as he will know when he needs to erase time. Epitaph also can only reach 10 seconds in the future, and as it would be shorted out by Fifteen even more, Epitaph's utility would be reduced pretty much, as it is not spammable (it has a cooldown) and it would be shorter.

What is stopping Fifteen from planning the entire fight before it even happens? His planning can go pretty far in future, not being limited by seconds, and even if Diavolo can erase the part of the future in which he would be killed, he can't spam it, it got a cooldown, so he wouldn't be able to block his fate forever. And as s both will have knowledge in the other plus with the fact that the null got pratically infinite tries, i can't see any outcome other than Diavolo ending up killed after having killed Fifteen many times (Headhunter stated in her fight agaisn't Zero that she had seen Zero commit and die to the same error 100 times, so you can see that they can die and come back many, many times).

The only way to Diavolo win this would be by either making Fifteen give up (which i don't see how he would be able to do that or making the fight last days until the cronus runs out, which i don't see happening either).

Fifteen gets it mid diff. I vote for him.

I'll go Dragon fra cause finals make me too lazy to type an argument

Iap you are allowed to argue on your own thread if you want though

Well, my issue mostly comes down to interpretation. I do not think i could reasonably prove them false in a way that would invalidate the votes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back