• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
On October 15, 2022, @Spinoirr made Lizardy vs Blake which inspired me to finally start this. Little did I knew how much this would end up meaning to me. Later down the line, I made Lizardy vs Portal Drake which kick-started the spammed character saga, a narrative built on this wiki as an explanation for characters who kept getting used so many times in matches.

It's no secret how often certain MHA characters get used way more than others. All Might, Shiragaki, Togata, and even Bakugo (Who's also featured in the saga) but most annoyingly, is Deku. I really dislike how often he is used, overshadowing the whole verse and hogging a large portion of the matches all to himself. I was already interested in Lizardy upon seeing that first match of hers as I do enjoy simple character gimmicks (Connor has precog, Rainbow Dash has speed, and Lizardy? She has body splitting and regen) as it allows for interesting matches.

But in another note, I also wanted to show we can overcome such bias. Despite being an underused side character that disappears after one arc, she managed to compete with all those important loved characters and get as many matches as they did. Imagine when some rando browsing through the Class 1-B students, seeing them all underutilized with no notable matches, and then seeing just one of those characters with about as many matches as the main one?

We can do it, we all can. We can overcome Deku!

Today he has 27 matches in both profiles

Today, so does Lizardy

Setsuna looked at her picture frame on the wall, the number 27 marked as her score. The picture frame had turned gold, indicating her freedom. Around her, her classmates had arrived to help her move out her belongings in preparation of the celebration they'll throw for the return of their lost classmate. And yet she was still sitting down on one of the chairs of the main room, still in disbelief of her freedom.

"Hey Tokage! Can I sit here?" Kendo asked, quickly snapping Lizardy from her distraction.
"Oh, yeah! Sure, go ahead" she replied, her right hand quickly pulling the chair to a favorable spot.

"Look, it's OK. I'm just here to check on you, alright? You've been in this place for quite a while and we're all worried for your wellbeing".
"Yeah, don't worry about it. I'll be back in class in just 2 days".

"2 days?! Tokage, you've been trapped in this place and forced to fight for your freedom for months! You can get a break, at least to recover from whatever you went through. I heard you developed some sort of aversion to spiders while you're here".
"Ugh, spiders. Nobody likes them... And they've also been trying to kill me repeatedly".

Kendo soon noticed Lizardy's position, her right arm placed over her left.

"Um, can I see your other hand?" Battle Fist asked.
"Trust me, you don't want to know" Setsuna replied, hiding her hand further.

"Tokage, where is your left hand?" Kendo continued to push, finally prompting Lizardy to raise her left arm, revealing a stump where her hand was supposed to be. This was followed by a scream the hallway. Kira suddenly fell by the main room's door, dragged in while in his bath time... with Setsuna's hand, much to the horror of her classmates.

"My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for-" the serial killer instinctively explained, followed by Jotaro dragging him away from the horrified heroes.
"Why! Why would you do that?!" Battle Fist asked, fear still in her tone.

"Relax, I keep him in check. He's a serial killer with a very insidious ability and my hand is the thing keeping him from killing us routinely" Lizardy replied.
"And yet you still want to go back to class immediately?" Kendo continued.

"I know right? I've been frozen, I've been burned, I've been covered in leeches, I've been ripped to shreds by dragons, I've been deafened, I've been driven insane, I've had to fight spiders on 3 separate occasions!" Setsuna ranted, sobbing in-between some of her words "I've died so many times... But when I come back, I'll go on just as I've always done. I'll continue doing what I do because that's what heroes do, isn't it? No matter how badly we're hurt, we just get back up and keep doing what we're doing because what we do is good! Cut off a lizard's tail, and it'll hit you with a brand new one...". Her speech earned the cheers of her friends, allowing her to regain her composure and wipe her tears.

As her friends walked through the portal home, Lizardy decided to go through last, wanting to savor this special moment and say goodbye to the friends she's met, starting with the rainbow colored blur dashing straight towards her.

"I'm so glad for you! Congratulations, you were the second most awesome teacher I've ever had..." Rainbow Dash said, struggling to hold back her tears.
"Hey, relax! I'll still visit, your training's not done after all" Lizardy replied, her detached hand quickly leaping up the blue human's head and roughing up her rainbow hair, earning a chuckle from the two of them.

Her expression soon soured as she passed by Kira, now fully dressed and holding her detached left hand.

"You're a horrible person and my therapist will hear from you" Setsuna said, snatching her hand from the serial killer.
"You're not the first to say that" he replied ominously.

Lastly she passed by Bakugo. Despite him being here far longer than she was, he was still trapped longer than her. Lizardy simply gave a nod and a smile, Dynamight doing the same. The two agreed on one more thing that they'd do when either of them came back home. With all she wanted to do done, she finally stepped through the portal to a decorated classroom, her classmates and teachers greeting her with a celebration.

Finally, she was free

Thank you @Spinoirr for being the spark that started it all

Thank you @Acer__ for giving general knowledge on Lizardy's powers that remain useful for explaining her basics

Thank you @Jackythejack for the extra motivation and help to complete the last few matches

And lastly, thank you @Greatsage13th for being the one who is responsible for helping me out in so many of those matches, I couldn't have done this without you

I have one more match planned in the end of Lizardy's arc as well as an extra story. She'll still appear in the saga but for now, her story is mostly complete

"Early bird gets the worm! Victory is as simple as that" ~Lizard Girl

I've just been trynna get characters I like to high numbers of matches lol

Maybe I should make them more often though. Doing it one at a time might not be ideal

Heh. Respect for doing all of this, Pepper! ... And thanks for the inspiration of doing this sort of thing - as I am totally planning to do something like this next year with a certain character of mine.

bro, Deku actually has separated profile so only his composite matches are 27, she has more finished matches than even Sans
Yeah, I know. I'm just too used to the first one and I end up counting the matches on both of his profiles

Heh. So... What is next, Pepper? Going to continue your spammed character sega with a new character after you finish doing it with Rainbow Dash or going to retire from it after you are done with Rainbow Dash?

Heh. So... What is next, Pepper? Going to continue your spammed character sega with a new character after you finish doing it with Rainbow Dash or going to retire from it after you are done with Rainbow Dash?
Maybe if I find someone interesting, I may continue.

But in the meantime, I'll help @Mariogoods with Marcy and @Jackythejack with possibly Chelshia

Idk if Chelshia will be making a comeback. 8-C is a hard tier to find people in.

But also I have ideas for the Helltaker verse so lol

Lizardy not knowing their fate was sealed more when a reality warping zombie clown beat the living shit out of them:

I recommen spaming undead unluck characters

Them being 8-A helps, explicitly when the 8-A+ characters are close to low 7-C

Amusingly, depending on how the PAD revisions end, the Tier 8s might follow Lizardy into City Block SO WE CAN DO THEM AGAIN

She will never be safe from my niche verse at this rate...

Depending on how strong that sea Dragon feat it is, post beacon blake may become 8-B

So I can redo it, maybe

lIVCTpI.png

Back