• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal and both are 8-B

I started this spam and I'm going to start it again

Homelander:
Setsuna: 6
Icon:
4915186062522af4f5db1be359dc49da3eb87747.pnj
homelander-in-9-different-styles-drawn-by-me-nathanmadeit-v0-qlbp17lbd3p91.png

Last edited:
Homelander upscales from Queen Maeve, who scales above either 14.80 Tons or 19.60 Tons. He decapitated her with one punch and she couldn't hurt him.

Though he stated the sword she used to hit him was just a metal prop. Implying a real sword would've been more effective.

Setsuna is scaling above 13.70 Tons, and has feats of slightly harming a 41.11 Tons character with her attacks. Though he knocked her out in one shot and she is weaker.

Not voting, just listing the numbers.

I mean lowkey, she’s good enough at controlling her parts that she can avoid Bakugo, who is definitely more skilled than Homelander, as well as land hits on him, enough to somewhat harm him. Honestly she could take this. Only worrying factor is heat vision and if she can damage him, and I’m pretty sure she can.

She more downscales from 41.11 than she scales to 13.70, so if she’s smart and keeps tagging him she should be able to win.

Yeah being comparable in strength, highly mobile for dodging, can keep going even if Homelander takes out a few of her parts, likely more skilled, she has Homelander in an uncomfortable position.

Lizardy FRA

Back