• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Lizard Girl : 7
Mobility : 0
Incon : 0

Speed equalized
Both have prior knowledge
Starting distance is 30 meters

To answer the question of why the heck am I spamming Lizardy matches, I shall respond with lore

Lizardy tapped her soles on the floor impatiently, glancing around at the place that held her captive. Sometime after her uncontrolled multiversal travel, she wound up in this place consistently after every time. A strange room with blue walls and white highlights over them, the floors smooth light blue and the ceiling dark blue. And she wasn’t alone in this horrid place.

“I can explain! Relax, just give me a minute” said Scout while talking through his phone, his bag laying next to him as he was sitting down.
“Oh now I remember! You’re the guy Mr. Aizawa used as an example on last month’s student safety PSA” Setsuna pointed out, earning panic from the mercenary.

“Seriously?! That was a misunderstanding! I was actually innocent that time! I’ve been clean ever since!” Scout ranted. Without warning his bag was suddenly pushed down by one of Lizardy’s detached fingers, the contents spilling out, one of which being a jar of mad milk which fell and shattered on the ground. Along with the “milk”, detached parts of an action figure also poured out, an action figure that suspiciously resembles her.

“Wait please, I can explain”.
“I don’t even want to know”.

This awkward moment was quickly cut when a portal was opened up, a well-dressed android stepping out of it, the words “Mission Successful” appearing in the air next to him as he tidied up his tie.

“Oh thank goodness you’re here, Connor. Wait, did you beat up a child again?” Scout asked.
Yes, I was successful this time” Connor replied without a hint of emotion or even regret.

That second awkward moment was cut when another portal opened next to them, an older woman in a decorated military outfit stepping out though she seemed exhausted and traumatized by what she had seen in the portal.

“Hello Major. How did the drug bust go?” the android asked.
He wouldn’t listen. He just wouldn’t listen. I was screaming ‘Get in your ******* underwear, Walter’ over and over and he wouldn’t listen. He wouldn’t put his dick away” Misato replied, fear present in her voice as she walked straight into a wall due to the horrors she had seen.

Getting tired of this exchange, Lizardy decided to turn to another part of the room, screens littering the wall showing battles between the denizens of this horrid world and whatever it is they end up encountering out there. They can also be used to watch television, something a particularly buff delinquent and his purple spirit are doing. A starfish documentary on Nat Geo Wild had been playing on one of the screens though the credits are now rolling.

“Finally, you’re done. Can I have the remote?” Scout asked.
“Good grief, what do you even want to watch?” Jotaro asked back, handing the remote to him.

“Anything other than boring animals” the mercenary said, clicking at a show. Whipping noises were soon heard from the cartoon, prompting the stand user to walk away. “No no, it’s not- Ugh, not again”. Clicking on the remote again, he finally got to the channel he was looking for.

“On the last episode of Minamoto no Raikou Match Up!!” the host explained, showing a purple clad warrior clashing against an armoured warlord chained to a number of children.
“Release those children at once you vile monarch!” Raikou said.

“But would you hurt them if it means defeating me?” Dread Emperor asked, all his wounds present on the children he’s chained to.
“No, you wouldn’t!” the purple clad warrior said with fear.

“It’s happening! Oh god it’s happening!” Scout yelled in joy, pulling out another empty jar from his bag. Lizardy sighed before leaving the room, finding nothing more of interest in the place. Outside of the room was a looping hallway, always leading back to the room she started though with one notable landmark, a hall with pictures hung on it with a number below.

Looking at her picture, she finally deduced that the number increased with each fight she got to where she didn’t win or lose too easily. One of those pictures however had a gold border, the person whose photo was framed being someone she recognized. Before she could say anything about it however, a familiar figure waltzed into the scene, the one she had been fighting before being trapped in this horrid realm.

“Looking at him too? Even in this wretched world that damned nerd is looking down at us with his smug face, keeping us all trapped here” Bakugo said, the usual rage in his speech present once again.
“Wait what?” Lizardy asked.

“So far only one person has ever escaped and he did so by beating Midoriya’s score” the explosive hero explained, pointing at a another golden framed picture revealing a short skeleton in a blue coat holding a golden trophy with the words “#1 Tumblr Sexyman“ engraved in it.

As he walked away, Lizardy stayed behind to get a grasp at the reality she had been subjected to. Stuck in this horrid world interacting with other prisoners with odd behaviours. Surely this couldn’t be her fate? Surely there’s a way to escape? Suddenly another portal opened though this time a creature popped out, a bipedal dragon with turquoise scales and a yellow hard hat. She had seen this thing before, occasionally opening portals around to perform maintenance.

“Hey! Do you how to escape this place?” she asked in desperation.
“Ma’am, I’m just an employee. Please step back and let me do my job” the portal drake replied with a disgruntled tone Lizardy had heard so often from the average worker.

At this point however, she had grown desperate and with a yell she detached her arm and tossed it at the maintenance worker who quickly dodged before disappearing with a flash. Even if she won, this would not grant an instant release from this world, instead being only a number in her score and she had plenty to go…

Last edited:
Why is she being put against a 9-A+?
Cause this thing has a buttload of evasive abilities like teleportation, invisibility, stealth mastery, while also having ways to get around the durability via poison and intimidation

Cause this thing has a buttload of evasive abilities like teleportation, invisibility, stealth mastery, while also having ways to get around the durability via poison and intimidation
Can one of these abilities hit tokage?

So if tokage attacks the drake she will be poisoned, if this is true then tokage seems to have no chance

But I'm pretty sure this is not easy because drake is teleport and make them swap place

Then I go first and focus on looking at two profiles and after that I come back again

This is my opinion:
While drake will attack tokage's body parts using poison gas, tokage can attack him using other parts of her body. Considering her attack has a high 8-C tokage looks like she could win this

Back