• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Crying Zombie : 7
Lizard Girl : 0
Incon : 0

8-B versions used
Speed equalized
Starting distance is 50 meters with no line of sight
Lizardy has prior knowledge

Lizardy exited the portal, wiping off some ice shards from her shoulder. She couldn't tell who it was from, the zombie with the ice thrower or that deer with a German accent. Either way, it didn't go very well and all she wanted to do was go to sleep. Wiping her eyes, she felt something creeping up behind her, a menacing aura making her feel uneasy. Before she could turn around, she felt the thing strike and quickly brace herself... Only to realize it was just Jotaro being his menacing self.

She attempted to express discomfort, only to find herself unable to form words... or hear them. Checking the sides of her head, her ears had been taken off with the delinquent quickly tossing them out a portal and turning it off. Setsuna was almost about to yell before realizing her companion probably can't hear her or at least, won't hear her speaking coherently. Using her floating body parts, she detaches and forms them into words for communication.

"Why did you do that?!" the parts formed with Jotaro quickly writing back in a piece of paper.
"Its crying makes us afraid" the words said, followed by him flipping it to reveal a gun being fired next to his head by Star Platinum, indicating that he had also deafened himself.

Liazardy turned around in confusion before realizing why this has happened. Around her, many of her companions laid on the ground, shivering in fear from whatever was the source of this. In the dark she could see a hunched figure shuffling across the floor before finally coming to light, the sight of this creature startling Setsuna for a brief moment.

Tears dripped from the creature's hollow eyes, tears that corrode the floor it touched.

Lizardy turned around to see Jotaro's paper now saying "You want to deal with this?".

She simply sighed before giving a thumbs up.

Last edited:
What's her main win condition here? They both seem to have nice amounts of regen.
Well, Lizardy can shut down her opponent's most dangerous toolkit (The fear-inducing wail) by just putting her ears somewhere very far away. It does however leave her prone to sneak attacks with Wheep somehow having Stealth Mastery despite crying all the time

Should Lizardy manage to find the thing first, she can just launch an all out attack with all her detached body parts

I see. I think the wail could be problematic, but I don't know how relevant it would be. People respond to fears in different ways and yada yada. I was going to say the poison could be a problem but that seems to specifically be tears. The undead can't feel pain but that doesn't mean it can't get ****** up I suppose.

Is the higher lifting strength going to be a problem? I legitimately don't know how the hero attacks. Does she just ram people? Does she grapple?

Yeah fair point. Shouldn't be asking questions at 2 AM.

I think in general the girl has more experience and a way to counter both the wail and her weird detachment stuff means she can avoid getting grappled and just keep hitting her.

I think the lizard takes the win.

Uuuh I'm not sure. The advantages the girl has are kind of also countered in this case. The poison can't do much in this case but also like, they both have regen? But the lizard uses up her stamina with it...

I guess I'd say incon for now unless I see other arguments. They seem to counter each other very well. I could see this going either way.

A few things to note:
1) The poison also coats their claws so they can poison body parts they hit
2) Her regen already has stamina limits and the Wheep's poison reduces stamina so she's not going to be able to heal for long
3) The Wheep can passively reduce the damage she'll throw at it, so alongside infinite stamina and regen she can't imo wear it down (Iirc she scales to a value around the Wheep's level AP-wise rather than Bakugo)

So yah I think the Wheep wins

1) The poison also coats their claws so they can poison body parts they hit
I don't know. I mean, assuming this isn't like poison gas, I don't think poisoning a single part will affect the whole body
2) Her regen already has stamina limits
This usually doesn't come into play unless you can destroy a large portion of her body parts at once

I don't know. I mean, assuming this isn't like poison gas, I don't think poisoning a single part will affect the whole body
It can still poison individual parts can it not?
The poison won't disappear, nor do I think it will just not have an effect on the parts
This usually doesn't come into play unless you can destroy a large portion of her body parts at once
I see

Either way I think the Wheep wins

And just to get this concluded

Sad and Dead FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

I'm gonna go ahead and redo this, but with the 8-B key. Besides an AP advantage, not much has changed

OK I'm sick of this

Things shouldn't be too far off from the first time with the Wheep winning due to its abilities and skill. With that in mind, I'll make the first vote

And just to get this concluded

Sad Zombie FRA, again...

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back