• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
M O N K E : 0
Lizard Girl : 0
Incon : 0

Ultimate Spider-Monkey used
Speed equalized
Starting distance is 20 meters

Lizady stepped through the portal, cider dripping from her uniform. She was panting in exhaustion, exhaustion noticeable from her expression.

"This costed 9999 pieces of gold and I got it for free!" Setsuna said, a spider donut in her hand. She proceeded to bite down on it, struggling to do so at first. A grating crunch could be heard before she could finally chewing on it.

"It's a little stale" she continued while chewing.
"Ms. Tokage, we're getting worried for your mental health" Misato pointed out.

"What makes you think of that?" Lizardy asked.

Flashback

Lizardy was walking through the hallway, a pair of pliers in her hands, her pose hunched down. On her way, she passed by Johnny and Jotaro, the former currently bragging about the luck charm he had.

"How's it going, Lizardy?" the boy asked.
"LEECHES!" Setsuna screamed while turning around, revealing giant leeches stuck onto her many body parts, some even lodged between them.

She then walked away from the two while grumbling. "Good grief, she's finally lost it" the stand user commented.

End of Flashback

"Relax, I'm fine. I just want to get out of here" Lizardy said before walking through another portal, being met by a familiar pair of teenagers. The one with the green coat proceeded to press the hologram on his watch, and with a green flash, a hairy primate with 4 arms and eyes was left in his place, his skittery voice yelling "Spidermonkey!".

"Wait, Ben! That's the lizard girl we saw a month ago!" Kevin pointed out.
"Oh, really? Sorry, ma'am! It's OK!" Ben replied, yelling at Setsuna.

The sight of the spider-like creature, the return of the green-coated teenager, that green flash...

"S-Spider? SPIDER?!" Lizardy said, one of her eyes twitching.
"I don't think she's OK" Kevin pointed out.
"Kevin, run" Ben replied

Last edited:
This is a fun match. Lizard girl using her ability to detatch limbs is not going to work as Spidermonkey can use his spider webs to pull them back together

His insane agility and reflexes makes him probably even in the combat if not better.

His insane agility and reflexes makes him probably even in the combat if not better.
Alright, here are her dodge feats, mostly on giant AoE so single projectiles shouldn't be too bad for her

I'll remind you that this has happened before with adhesives and LS advantage being a useful tool to restrain Licardy's body parts and keeping them from getting back. Difference is, Spidermonkey doesn't have spider sense

Lizard Girl's agility is amazing and totally not what I've expected, Spider money has never faced anyone whose that strategically gifted, Lizard Girl has multiple ways to counter and stop Spider monkey via detaching her body parts and Peppers scan already proved her great dodging skills so Lizard Girl FRA 😳

ok, both lizardy and SM have very unique abilities and powers, but they are not broken, they cannot one-shot them, since in ap, they are well matched but, Lizardy has prior knowledge on SM and SM does not have just go ruin this fight for me, that's a stomp in her favor

ok, both lizardy and SM have very unique abilities and powers, but they are not broken, they cannot one-shot them, since in ap, they are well matched but, Lizardy has prior knowledge on SM and SM does not have just go ruin this fight for me, that's a stomp in her favor
You know actually, I think I can remove prior knowledge. I don't think it changes anything from DD's reasoning

in fact it does change, prior knowledge is a great advantage for anyone, I'll come back later with more arguments

I'm back, I vote for SM for the following reasons, sm is one of ben's best aliens in combat and more skilled too, just behind rath, kiking hawk and bullfrag, and as I said before he is extremely agile and flexible, being easily able to avoid and dodge several projectiles of light from the dnaliens' weapons, so setsuna's attacks wouldn't be anything absurd for sm, sm is also much stronger physically, being able to rip a pole out of the ground and use it to throw the supreme kevin away easily, and such strength also applies to their webs, they can trap beings like jetray, which is strong enough to easily carry huge beings like humungousaur, and as setsuna has no feats of strength, the web of sm would be able to easily arrest her, he won't even be able to get out she will, preventing her from regenerating, and about ben never having faced someone with gifted intelligence.....WHAT???? have you heard of doctor psychobos ,albedo and vilgax???actually the intelligence of the set suna is above average and not gifted, ok, I don't remember sm having faced these villains but, it's still an achievement/memory of ben. ben is also much more experienced, not because he is older but because he has faced stronger/versatile beings than anything that not only setsuna but any character from my hero academia has faced in the franchise and ben has participated a lot more battles too, spider monkey definitely takes this one.
@DemonicDude
@jojo123
@koopa3144

ben's best aliens in combat and more skilled too

Incorrect Ben Tennyson himself recognized Kickin' Hawk in Omniverse episode as his "Best hand to hand fighter". Is Spider monkey good for fighting yes but that's because of his agility to dodge which itself gets hard countered here, He has never faced anyone like Lizardy.

Albedo and Dr Psychobos does NOT have combat intelligence, Their intelligence comes from making robots and scientific intelligence and Vilgax got defeated by Plumbers (police officers) Vilgax is not even a Martial arts users. Scientific and Technology intelligence does not equal to combat and strategic intelligence that Lizardy posses 😳
She also helped taking down villains in the show, U.A students can hold their own against villains (Who are combat fighters not just some local thugs)

he and no one has yet argued against me about ben's experience, skill, combat, both physical strength and his webs... and you still didn't put it in the title (1-4-0)

Even though it didn't change that much, the other comment highlighted what you missed out on.
my spider monkey arguments were about his Experience, Immense agility, reflex, combat, skills, strength and intelligence, the DD only countered intelligence, still missing everything else

And just to get this concluded

Tokage FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone! Lizardy finally wins something!

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back