• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At work, so can't give my full thoughts yet.

But this is already rough on Phoenix Knight. I can't tell if Lizardy downscales or scales fully, but the high 8-C calc is impressive compared to Mistrain's lightning.

She can't seem to negate 'Soul Flame of the Phoenix', so the passive boost it gives makes the AP difference about 5.663x in her favor. That's SIZEABLE, but Phoenix does have Type 2 Immortality, Healing, Forcefields, Damage Reduction, and limited Invulnerability, so this could be interesting.

Full thoughts later, following for now.

...Well don't I look sheepish?

Okay so Lizardy scaling to 2.7 tons VS Phoenix Knight's passive with 'Soul Flame of the Phoenix' means the AP difference is actually about 2.825x. Decently closer, but a pretty strong AP advantage for the lizard hero.

Lizardy's regeneration is also really good, especially for having the AP and Dura advantage, she won't just tank base damage really well, her regeneration will negate it as long as she keeps her stamina up. The fact that she can become 50 whole pieces to swarm as well is a good advantage as well, allowing her some good area control, and the flight might be limited but it at least soft counters Phoenix's own flight. She also seems to edge out in intelligence, not so much that she skill stomps this since Phoenix is fairly competent given his home verse, but she does have better evidence to prove she's the smarter of the combatants.

Phoenix meanwhile makes up his shortcomings in stats with versatility. His flight is more consistent as is his ranged attacks. His Damage Boost can help make up the gap in power (Two Prong can even boost damage and target more than one piece at a time, and Mass Attack can just AOE and damage boost at the same time). His Type 2 and Invulnerability might not trigger often, but he does have some more consistent defensive options like Damage Reduction, Making Forcefields, and Healing off damage with the Heal Orbs or with his damage absorption, Lizardy will need to combo her hits to get the damage to stick. There's also the Durability Negations which...For some reason Homura doesn't (and SHOULD) spam, they'd be very devastating if and when they land, forcing Lizardy to regenerate the dura negged parts of her body in all likelyhood or be taken out entirely if it hits the right piece. There's also the Power Null which...I'm not sure if it would work on Lizardy's quirk given Verse Equalization since "Suppression Flames" target passive abilities. If that works, that's a devastating blow to Lizardy's ability to keep up.

I want to lean Homura. Lizardy absolutely has the physical strength, the intelligence, and the survivability to take wins, but I don't think she takes enough to give her my vote. Homura's got a number of defensive options, many of them easy/passive to use, similar mobility, can heal off damage and attack at the same time, the ability to boost his strength and AOE blast her at the same time to avoid struggling with the smaller parts flying around, durability negation attacks could do serious damage and force her to waste stamina recovering body parts, and if the Power Null activates she's temporarily a sitting duck.

...Also, just pointing out, you are doing your best to get each of the Mystic Knights Notable MUs, and I appreciate it because they were NOT the profiles I expected to even get matches. Lol.

Poor Stone didn't stand a chance tho...

Last edited:
And just to get this concluded

Homura FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back