• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Darkness (The Deep Sleep) vs Doremy Sweet (Touhou Project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction

Both The Darkness and Doremy Sweet are ruler of the Dream World. Then if they are fighting for the full control of Dream World, who would win?

Rule

• The Darkness (from The Deep Sleep) is Low 2-C; Doremy Sweet (from Touhou Project) is High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C.
  • Both will use their full power.
  • Only two fighters and their creations could appear in the battlefield. (Mainly because Doremy Sweet could summon other Touhou characters, but The Darkness's abilities does not restricted by this rule)
  • The battle occured in Dream World.
Vote Count

Note

• The concept "Dream World" does not refer to the concept specifically in Touhou Project, but refers to the general concept.

Bump (I have read the profile of Bottom Feeder, who is likely a creation of The Darkness. And found that Bottom Feeder is currently having Existence Erasure, which should be considered in the battle.)

Aight *** it

You're persistent, I owe ya. And now, lets discuss.

AP: They look more or less equal. The Darkness destroyed and recreated the Dream Dimension once, whereas Doremy did it multiple times, but the Darkness also was able to do it with similar ease.

Speed: The Darkness. With utter and total ease. Omnipresent lolstomps anything

P&A:This one is hard. Both of them resist most of what they can throw at one another. Most of The Darknesses abilities revolve around mindscrewing, and by the sounds of it, Doremy happily resists that. BFR won't help either, The Darkness has stupid amounts of range and can erase any universe it gets chucked into. Creation won't help The Darkness, no horde of 10-B Shadow People is gonna save it here.

However, The Darkness does have an ace in its deck. Paralysis Inducement. The ability to passively paralyse Doremy gives it time to unload with a whole host of abilities. Potentially even being able to summon in a Bottom Feeder eventually to wipe her out.

The sheer size of The Darkness also poses an issue. Being so omnipresent and so large, the attacks of Doremy can be more or less ignored as there is just so much of it.

And even if it turns into a battle of attrition, The Darkness holds an advantage here. It does attrition like nobody's business, having fought against humanity for two million years.

I give this battle to 'The Darkness 6//10. Doremy's duplication could pose a few troubles

i havent returned shaddup. im always watching

Bummel said:
Actualy doremy has better range low multiversal vs universal+ Doremy BFR would work
I never said that Doremy didn't outrange The Darkness. Just that The Darkness still has the range to damage Doremy even after being BFR'd, making the BFR useless

EDIT: The Darkness's range is also out of date, that should be Interdimensional, as it can attack someone in a completely seperate space-time continuum

I never said that Doremy didn't outrange The Darkness. Just that The Darkness still has the range to damage Doremy even after being BFR'd, making the BFR useless

EDIT: The Darkness's range is also out of date, that should be Interdimensional, as it can attack someone in a completely seperate space-time continuum

For the outdate profile problem, I agree with you. There are still feats to be digged out in The Deep Sleep series and The Shadow People make an appearance in Don't Escape 4. But in-depth analyse is needed, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back