• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord (Ninjago) vs. Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)

You said Bill needs a while to regenerate and then said he needs more than ten seconds
Quite the opposite... I originally thought it would take more than 10 seconds for Bill's physical body to fully regenerate, but then, considering your comment, I wrote in my next reply, I said "main point of my reply remains wasn't changed, the details can be discussed, but anyway Bill's regeneration is not instantaneous definitely, it will take a significant amount of time (while)."

If you still don't understand after I repeating what I said, there is nothing I can do. Just stop provoking me and keep doing whatever you're doing.

I don’t think it’s really a ray, he just targeted Time Baby
Also Attack Reflection is something Overlord never used in defense. Being bloodlusted isn’t using your abilities perfectly.
It fact, Overlord can reflect this attack back to Bill and this is another wincon. As you know, Overlord is truly smart being which perfectly manipulates Golden Power like after an hour or two after obtaining it and grew stronger with every minute of his fight with the Ninjas. Plus, Overlord can create a forcefield around himself which made of Golden Power and I think Golden Power defense can protect him from petrification.

Hell, Overlord's body not even biological. It made out of Dark Matter and Bill showed his petrification AND transmutation ability only on humans

Last edited:
It fact, Overlord can reflect this attack back to Bill and this is another wincon.
No. The attack specifically targets people. You do not really see a laser beam.
As you know, Overlord is truly smart being which perfectly manipulates Golden Power like after an hour or two after obtaining it
This is fair
grew stronger with every minute of his fight with the Ninjas.
Headcanon
Plus, Overlord can create a forcefield around himself which made of Golden Power and I think Golden Power defense can protect him from petrification.
It is thought/snap based, so no.
Hell, Overlord's body not even biological. It made out of Dark Matter and Bill showed his petrification ability only on humans
This does not grant Resistance to Petrification/Transmutation. Also it being made out of Dark Matter is headcanon

Headcanon
Bro negated Anti-Golden Power armor after like one attack attempt... Still headcanon.
Also it being made out of Dark Matter is headcanon
rtD7byabzaE.jpg
This does not grant Resistance to Petrification/Transmutation.
Overlord even in his spirit form can control Dark Matter. Why do you think he can't revert it back into original state after Petrification?

Bro negated Anti-Golden Power armor after like one attack attempt... Still headcanon.
I thought you meant their first encounter. In this case, sure.

The picture is about tail. Not all of body.
Overlord even in his spirit form can control Dark Matter.
When did he show this?
Why do you think he can't revert it back into original state after Petrification?
Because he never showed, pal! You can’t just assume it!

The picture is about tail. Not all of body.
No comments. 2021 Golden Master is a updated version of 2014 figure. As you remember, GM's body is solid. For those who don't know here it is
1wmMH9uOA1I.jpg

If his tail consists of Dark Matter then all of his body is Dark Matter. Hell, it is called ethereal. No way Bill can petrify it.
-rI8FvJ6GbM.jpg

When did he show this?
Episode in Season 2 when Garmadon calls Dark Matter "mud". You can watch it.

By this logic why you assume Bill can transmutate something that is NOT flesh into the stone or banner like he did it with regular human beings in Wierdmageddon episodes?

No comments. 2021 Golden Master is a updated version of 2014 figure. As you remember, GM's body is solid. For those who don't know here it is
1wmMH9uOA1I.jpg
This is a big version of him with a Mech which is NOT what you sent. In fact, his small version in the show even has legs. It’s just the book contradicting the show.
If his tail consists of Dark Matter then all of his body is Dark Matter. Hell, it is called ethereal. No way Bill can petrify it.
-rI8FvJ6GbM.jpg
It does not work like that AT ALL lmao. But since you’re so stubborn, make a CRT with Petrification/Transmutation Resistance for Overlord. We’ll see how that turns around.
Episode in Season 2 when Garmadon calls Dark Matter "mud". You can watch it.
This does not give him an ability to manipulate Dark Matter in Spirit Form.
By this logic why you assume Bill can transmutate something that is NOT flesh into the stone or banner like he did it with regular human beings in Wierdmageddon episodes?
Because Transmutation/Petrification hax does not work like that. But again, since you’re so stubborn, make a site-wide CRT that if Transmutation/Petrification was shown on humans, it can’t work on others and you need the material to match. I’ll wait for it.

This is a big version of him with a Mech which is NOT what you sent. In fact, his small version in the show even has legs. It’s just the book contradicting the show.
His Golden Master figure comes with mech, I have this set from 2014 and, well, this Golden Master figure is one from the final of Season 3 so no contradiction to show at all. Here's scan:
tUgGyPd9Ij8.jpg

It does not work like that AT ALL lmao. But since you’re so stubborn, make a CRT with Petrification/Transmutation Resistance for Overlord. We’ll see how that turns around.
I don't see here something about petrification of a thing that is made not of flesh. As you said

This does not give him an ability to manipulate Dark Matter in Spirit Form.
Idk. Dark Matter sometimes refers as Overlord's life force although I don't remember from what source it came.

But since you’re so stubborn, make a CRT with Petrification/Transmutation Resistance for Overlord.
If character can petrify something which is made of energy\any other ethereal substance that okay, such guy can use it on Golden Master form. But Bill showed his HAX only on things made of flesh, so I don't think he can petrify GM's body.

But again, since you’re so stubborn, make a site-wide CRT that if Transmutation/Petrification was shown on humans, it can’t work on others and you need the material to match.
It's basic logic about powers. Even CM page claims that character can manipulate only shown conception and not beyond unless said otherwise. I think such logic applies here too.

I have an idea about CRT for some Overlord's and Garmadon's battle powers (like EE for Destruction which was brought out of nowhere e.t.c) so not to worry, pal.

His Golden Master figure comes with mech, I have this set from 2014 and, well, this Golden Master figure is one from the final of Season 3 so no contradiction to show at all. Here's scan:
tUgGyPd9Ij8.jpg
Not my problem that the scan you said literally says that Golden Armor is ON Overlord, meaning it refers to his small form without Mech and that is all just a contradiction to a primary source.
I don't see here something about petrification of a thing that is made not of flesh.
We do see him doing Petrification and Transmutation. It does not really matter whether it is made of flesh, gold, silver, or anything at all, because it is simply transforming an object into stone/something else. Either make a site wide-spread CRT on weaknesses of Petrification & Transmutation or a CRT to add this to Bill’s weakness.
Idk. Dark Matter sometimes refers as Overlord's life force although I don't remember from what source it came.
🤷‍♂️

If character can petrify something which is made of energy\any other ethereal substance that okay, such guy can use it on Golden Master form. But Bill showed his HAX only on things made of flesh, so I don't think he can petrify GM's body.
GM is not made of Dark Matter, the scan you sent is contradicted.
It's basic logic about powers. Even CM page claims that character can manipulate only shown conception and not beyond unless said otherwise. I think such logic applies here too.
False equivalence thh.
I have an idea about CRT for some Overlord's and Garmadon's battle powers (like EE for Destruction which was brought out of nowhere e.t.c) so not to worry, pal.
Well, good luck with it!

Not my problem that the scan you said literally says that Golden Armor is ON Overlord, meaning it refers to his small form without Mech and that is all just a contradiction to a primary source.
But his giant form also wears Golden Armor and it ON his ethereal body....
BmRVXwHANoo.jpg

GM is not made of Dark Matter, the scan you sent is contradicted.
GM's body at least ethereal.

What is “ethereal” even supposed to mean?
A good question. Let's think about it. GM is physical body which was referred by Zane as "vessel for his spirit".

Ethereal can mean two things:

1. Overlord is a partially spirit
    or
  2. Overlord's body in this form is made out not of material, but out of something

Back