• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord (Ninjago) vs. Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)

Bill can interact with NEP characters
But does his ability work on nonexistent object. Interaction - maybe, but Soul Manip should not work.

You thought wrong, as Plot instead isn't based on causality at all, but on the metafictional narrative that is outside reality.
  • Users may be able to determine how things will proceed by writing into the plot what is going to happen.
  • Users may be able transforms objects and individuals by altering their description in the plot.
  • Users may be able to retroactively change the past, by changing what is recorded about the past in the plot.
  • Users may be able to control the action and/or thoughts of others by writing what they will do or think into the plot.
  • Users may create things by writing them into the plot.
  • Users may erase things by removing any mention of them from the plot.
What Bill can do with his Plot Manip?

Anyways back to the point
It’s a haxstomp in Bill’s favor. Bill does basically anything and bye-bye Overlord, and his ways to do it are faster

Basically, by our current rules:
  • A has 100 as combat speed
  • B has 20000 as combat speed, 500 attack speed with X thing, and 100000 as reactions
If we equalize speed, B instead will have their combat speed reduced to 100, thus the other speeds are also divided by 200 (aka 2.5 attack speed and 500 as reactions). It's why Jojo characters are basically immune to speed equalization.
Okay that’s fair, but how is this relevant?

Idk about Void Manip & Powerbull either since Bill used it ONLY in the Mindscape and never in the reality. But if we assume he can (which I very doubt), then Overlord is cooked.

EDIT: Mindscape powers of trio were their imaginary powers in mind realm, not real at all. So I VERY doubt Bill can negate Overlord's powers.

Idk about Void Manip & Powerbull either since Bill used it ONLY in the Mindscape and never in the reality. But if we assume he can (which I very doubt), then Overlord is cooked.
Bill can use the Mindscape stuff also in reality. It's why he could do things like taking off the deer's teeth, generate the plagues in egypt, create the 7 sins, or punch the Bottomless Pit in the ground.

Overlord's CM at least has description how it can affect fight, but Bill's plot manip is utterly useless in the fight.
I mean Golden Master lost to plot in Season 3
You made them both Bloodlusted. Also Powernull is not Bill’s ONLY wincon lmao. Basically any other decent hax works.
EDIT: Mindscape powers of trio were their imaginary powers in mind realm, not real at all. So I VERY doubt Bill can negate Overlord's powers.
Then make a CRT to make Bill’s powernull limited

Bill can use the Mindscape stuff also in reality. It's why he could do things like taking off the deer's teeth, generate the plagues in egypt, create the 7 sins, or punch the Bottomless Pit in the ground.
Well, okay. So, winsons as I see it:

Bill:
  • Powernull Overlord and destroy his Golden Master form.
  • Petrify Golden Master form
  • (add other HAXes which can work)

Overlord:
  • CM Type 1 destruction.
  • EE.
  • Corruption hax.

(Idk about Mind stuff, likely should work on Bill but Overlord needs to attack. Bill's reaction not mentioned in profile)

Well, okay. So, winsons as I see it:

Overlord:
  • CM Type 1 destruction.

Low-Godly Regeneration >
Also EE does not work on anyone who is >= 4-C, and Bill is, yk, LOW 1-C.
  • Corruption hax.

(Idk about Mind stuff, likely should work on Bill but Overlord needs to attack. Bill's reaction not mentioned in profile)
NEP
Also Soul manip can work.
This should be removed since it was stated that Spirit was not affected by WoG + NEP

Low-Godly Regeneration >
Also EE does not work on anyone who is >= 4-C, and Bill is, yk, LOW 1-C.
Profile claims that Overlord has all of his abilities from Dragon Form which have Garmadon's Destruction essence, but in Golden Master form this Destruction > Garm's destruction. Also Overlord, I think, can attack all of Bill's body and soul via NPI, thus making his Low-Godly regen useless.

Profile claims that Overlord has all of his abilities from Dragon Form which have Garmadon's Destruction essence, but in Golden Master form this Destruction > Garm's destruction.
I don’t even remember why Garmadon has EE. He never even showed it in the show.
Also Overlord, I think, can attack all of Bill's body and soul via NPI, thus making his Low-Godly regen useless.
NEP and AE.

Wait a sec. Profile claims that Bill's abstraction is Idea, not soul.
Bill’s Mindscape form is mind, soul and idea simultaneously, and all of them are NEP.
Also Soul Manip from Golden Power is able to affect NEP guys since it affected Overlord (whose soul is NEP itself)
No. Soul Destruction should be nuked from Golden Power users profiles, this was just Purification.

No. Soul Destruction should be nuked from Golden Power users profiles, this was just Purification.
Then make a CRT

Bill’s Mindscape form is mind, soul and idea simultaneously, and all of them are NEP.
For now GP's Soul Manip can affect NEP creatures and it can be used in the fight against Bill to erase him completely. And not Purification, it seems like Soul Deletion from the body which also useful now.

For now GP's Soul Manip can affect NEP creatures and it can be used in the fight against Bill to erase him completely.
Even IF that was true, Overlord lacks AE to interact with him.

Also, if you wanna play that game, Overlord does not have Non-Existent Interaction on his profile, so it is still YOU who needs to make a CRT lmao.

Even IF that was true, Overlord lacks AE to interact with him.

Also, if you wanna play that game, Overlord does not have Non-Existent Interaction on his profile, so it is still YOU who needs to make a CRT lmao.
  • Incorporeality (The Overlord is actually a spirit that acts as source of Darkness and Evil, though he needs a physical form or shell to act in the physical world)

I said he can interact with Overlord's true form, but not use abilities on it 'because Bill interacted with his guys like physically. Overlord, on the other hand, have ability to directly attack NEP soul via Golden Power as shown in Season 2

Back