• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dark King and the Scarlet Despair: Irene vs Rayleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you're back Rin, been a while since I see you.

Issho has everything that Kagura has, just that Kagura is slightly stronger which isn't that much (1.98GT vs a Likely 2.02 GT)

Issho's gravity power is much stronger than Kagura, able to lift Pica's giant stone golem which is a Class T feat and has been shown to casually summon meteors from outer space. Let's not forget, Issho has Precognition as well as stat amps with Busōshoku Haki, so it won't be easy for Kagura to match in a sword fight if it comes to it.

Kagura doesn't have much to offer to handle Issho. Issho can just pinned her with his gravity and crushed her with the wieght of his gravity.

/>Well, you're not wrong, I try to make more frequent appearances</

Wait, you're a staff member now Calaca?! Damn, I did miss a lot. Kinda late (like probably what months now) but congratulations dude.

A few months, yeah. Thank you.

Now then, no more derailment because I have conflictive feelings towards this matchup.

And we can't forget that Issho is the faster one of the two here.

Issho here is scaling above Mach 6670 while Kagura is scaling vastly above Mach 1381.7

Speed should probably be equalized due to Fuji already possessing some advantages, and having 5x the speed is pretty unfair.

Fujitora is far more versatile due to Stat amp via Busoshoku Haki, Pre-cog and sensory abilities via Kenbunshoku Haki, can cancel out her use of gravity with his due to having near-equal AP, and takes the AP advantage anyways due to possessing the ability to call down meteorites from space. Also, he can use objects to float in the air, so in a way he has pseudo flight.

This might as well be a mismatch. Kagura stands almost no chance even if speed is equalized.

Even so, he can still shower said High 7-A meteorites, and Kagura could only successfully stop one at a time. Not to mention the speed-gap between herself and Fujitora being large enough for him to easily land a hit and quickly drop meteorites on her before she can even get her bearings.

Yes, I'm aware.

But I have to clarify that for a speed difference to be necessary to equalize it, the gap should be above 10x or the faster character should scale to a feat above their opponent by blitzing.

5x difference is a clear difference, yes, but in some cases it's not a decisive factor. Issho has too many advantages here in this case.

Speed unequalized, Issho might as well stomp. He's already got way too many advantages and is near-equal in AP/Dura. Kagura has nothing to fall back on.

Fights where both sides are comparable and are defined through versatility/skill don't define stomp.

If anything, this is a decisive match.

I'm just gonna points this out, Kagura gavity manip was strong enough to shot down two gigantic celestial sprit from mid air and can cancel out a celestial spirit who was specialized in gravity magic.

Firstly, I don't know where the "Kagura Mikazuchi FRA" come from since nobody above has argue in Kagura's favor, it is the opposite in fact.

Secondly, I don't know if Kagura's gravity comes even close to Fujitora, who could casually pull dow meteors from the skies, several at once eve. Since this is a High 7-A match, the meteors he summon will be capped 4.3 Gigatons.

He could even lift all of the rubble of an entire country high up in the air effortlessly, which includes Pica's Stone golem, and still have enough energy to engage an opponent like Luffy in battle. In comparison, I don't see how Kagura's feats compare to Fujitora, especially in versatility like CinCameron has listed.

And since Speed is unequalized, Fujitora is the faster one of the two and by a lot.

And finally, The Calaca has argued that this match is more of a decisive match.

How is this not a stomp? Issho has everything except for AP which is only a few megatons difference. Better lifting (which their grav manip depends on), better versatility, a x5 speed advantage, presumably similar skill (not like this matters as meteor danmaku is apparently a thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back