• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The continuation of ignorant statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD was just done with people's s*** that day lol

Well, still better than a guy I once saw on G+ saying that Xenoverse Goku is 5D in base form and that Video Game Goku is DBZ's answer to Archie Sonic.

Right after Zen'ō popped up Toriyama said he had no plans of making Goku stronger than Beerus anytime soon. I wonder why he thinks Goku will surpass Zen'ō lol

Sephiroth vs Vergil animation rewind comments.

"**** off Vergil is an immortal demon, immortal=Invincible".....Because that's why he died against Mundus and Dante amiright?

"Vergil is too fast for Sephiroth" MHS in DT vs FTL+......Riiiiiigggghhhhhtttt.

Immortal means you cannot die, not "unable to be killed"

While some cases of immortality make a character incredibly hard to kill, they're almost always still able to be killed, in fact, a lot of immortals I've seen have been killed

Vanilla Ice, DIO, Straizo, Wammu, Esidisi, Zamasu, Piccolo (Demon King), Anankos, Grima (In one ending only, but whatever), all of them got killed

In fact, Longevity and Immortality without Regen are probably the most useless forms of immortality in combat, sure, you'll outlive or be able to take more punishment, but you'll still die in similar ways to any other guy

Longevity by itself is probably only useful if you'll stalemate someone and you only live because they die of old age

Immortality without Regen is probably only good with a super low pain tolerance meaning you'll just ignore the damage and go for a kill, but good luck really doing anything when your body gets torn apart in battle

I don't know how many times I heard "this animation has no stated timeframe, so you can't use the one that is given".

And i'm not talking about stuff with cinematic time

Paulo.junior.969 said:
IINM, that guy thinks that Giygas is 5D because Giygas can "perceive 5D time" ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
So i'm Low 2-C because I can perceive 4D time? Man, didn't knew that.

"Character A is Universe Level, however, he is one of the weakest Universe Level characters out there, being only slightly above Multi-Galaxy Level, so, Character B would win."

Keep in mind that Character B is Small-Town Level.

I heard someone say that the entire Kirbyverse was fodder and a goomba solos....they weren't even kidding they said that it "wins via size"

Steel Justice said:
"Kaguya = Universal; Rikudou Sennin = Omnipotente; Itachi >>> Superman, Gok├║, All Fiction" xd
On one of Forneverworld's videos, I saw someone ask if anyone in DBS could beat Itachi. He wasn't trolling. He was seriously asking that.

This conversation is still going on, "Kirby is 8 inches tall, a Goomba is half the size of a grown man, the Goomba might have trouble with Whispy Woods and that's it"

"A goomba blitzes the verse via sheer size, just like how Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann blitzes Giygas"

"STTGL blitzes Giygas"

Their reasoning for this was because "STTGL's Drill is larger than the observable universe, which means it's bigger than Giygas, who's just a fancy background, even STTGL's little toe is bigger than Giygas"

Wot

Wot

@Solider_Blue ... TRIGGERED .

So many people cn defeat itachi. I could even argue that anyone stringer than 23rd Budokai Goku , most enemies and allies in DBZ , GT , & Super. Had doesn't matter in that situation, considering even mid tiers could finger flick the verse out of existence. The amount of stomping will have Itachi crying, and everyone in the verse feeling the pain. Kguya is practically weaker than Nappa , if not comparable. The amount of people in Universe 7 ,much less the other Universes, whom can beat someone of that level is inconceivably massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back