• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The continuation of ignorant statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
My worst statement was probably Sakura might be able to beat Natsu. That was much before I came to VsBw, knew deathbattles properly and was against someone who was pretty much a Natsu Wanker(16 times LS in base, FTL++ Natsu) type.

"Comin in here to say some stuff; The Dirty Fireworks attack is not an exclusive move. It's literally just sending ki into something and causing it to implode on itself, going kaboom. Saying Goku, a master of his Ki isn't able to do something as simple as making something explode from the inside when he can Teleport instantly or make a bomb that is literally anti-evil, wouldn't make sense."

1. Dirty Fireworks was only used once by Vegeta on Namek

2. Goku never seen nor heard of the move (This is Saiyan Saga Goku, not that it matters as he still wouldn't have known about it unless Vegeta eventually uses it in Super in front of Goku or tells him about it for some reason)

3. Spirit Bomb and IT are bad examples of this, as they were both taught to him, like almost (if not all) every single one of Goku's ki based techniques

4. "He's a master of his ki so he can use it"

and the fact that 2 people said that Goku uses Dirty Fireworks actually made me edit the OP to say he can only use what he's shown

"Prisilla(Claymore) is stated by WoG to have infinite durability after healing from atoms, Teresa is above infinity, hence why she killed her"

Gargoyle 1 said:
"Prisilla(Claymore) is stated by WoG to have infinite durability after healing from atoms, Teresa is above infinity, hence why she killed her"
Oh god, someone really said that! D:

@Dodo you do realize how it seems when you post your revision thread to the ignorant statements thread, right?

Oh god, someone really said that! D:

@Dodo you do realize how it seems when you post your revision thread to the ignorant statements thread, right?

Yep.

I believe it was on a one minute melee between Ibuki and the nurse from Skull Girls.

Berserk vs Claymore was the comment starter. Can someone link it?

Also found this while looking for that comment.

"People in the world who could beat garou if the fought him together. 1. Muhammed ali 2. Mike tyson 3. Bruce lee 4. Kimbo slice 5. floyd mayweather 6. Manny Pacquiao. With there combined speed and immense physical strength i really don't see how human garou would stand a chance,"

How on earth could anyone possibly think a real life human could beat Garou? Like you'd have to be so oblivious and lack any common sense on so many levels to come to that conclusion after reading the manga lol

@Paulo, First off, Arceus is 2-A meaning he's 4th dimensional, possibly but unlikely 5th but that's left unanswered. Second, BFRing someone does make them a tier higher, much less an entire dimension higher. Thirdly, Where did he/she/they/it get the idea that Giratina is 6-D?

Penguinkingpin said:
Where did he/she/they/it get the idea that Giratina is 6-D?
I have no idea. I asked, but he never explained that part, he just tried to explain how BFR someone into another plane means you're in a higher dimensional plane than them, but it didn't make much sense. Then the conversation kept going on until I asked him to show me scans, and then he stop responding.

"The term "Dimension" is never misused, everytime someone talks about "Dimensions" in fiction, they're talking about dimensions like in the String Theory."

"Chosen Undead beats Dovahkiin because Chosen Undead can parry/riposte in-game and Dovahkiin can't, therefore making Chosen Undead a superior fighter"

"A rational man with a shotgun can clear Dark Souls because a literal zombie with a sword can kill every enemy in the game."

Night Hunter one shots everyone in existence because in the game pounce attack is one shot on Kyle Crane even though his best feats are wall level

and minecraft Steve beats everyone in DBZ who is participating in the tournament of power because he has knockback sword!

I'm still trying to understand what goes on in that person's mind, "They're not on that level because they use this weapon", seriously, what?

Welp, time to downgrade Trunks to 9-C, since swords are only street level, also everyone who scales, and everyone weaker to those who scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back