• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The commoners thread: Discussing Ultima's "On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System"

Well? Which ones?
Well, to give a quick summary....

There's generally a few camps of regeneration mechanisms in fiction:
  1. Regeneration to point of acquisition. Only works if a character was circumcised after becoming a vampire.
  2. Regeneration to personal mental ideal. Could work, depending on whether the character envisions themselves circumcised or not.
  3. Regeneration to abstract ideal. Generally assigned by the powers in the setting to something considered "perfect health". Similarly, largely depends on the originating entity/process' view on circumcision.
While we can make educated guesses, there are almost no cases where one can make a slam-dunk argument that a circumcision will be undone.

Of course there's caveats. Some characters can intentionally suppress their regeneration, and so could plausibly maintain a circumcision as long as they like regardless of the verse's other mechanics.

I'll leave the generation of the complete list as an exercise for the reader.
Depends on what type of blade is used to cut the foreskin.
Also true!

1. Regeneration to point of acquisition. Only works if a character was circumcised after becoming a vampire.
  2. Regeneration to personal mental ideal. Could work, depending on whether the character envisions themselves circumcised or not.
  3. Regeneration to abstract ideal. Generally assigned by the powers in the setting to something considered "perfect health". Similarly, largely depends on the originating entity/process' view on circumcision.
While we can make educated guesses, there are almost no cases where one can make a slam-dunk argument that a circumcision will be undone.

Of course there's caveats. Some characters can intentionally suppress their regeneration, and so could plausibly maintain a circumcision as long as they like regardless of the verse's other mechanics.

I'll leave the generation of the complete list as an exercise for the reader.
You have a weird kink. Also, touch grass, smell some air, and perhaps swim. So you'll loosen up to let some anti-feats slide by.

Also, what would be the anti-feat for regenerations from circumcision for Vampyres?

Fascinating.

Ultima: Ignores my blatant attempts to defend his reputation.

Also Ultima: Wants to know if vampires can regenerate from circumcision.
By the way, I ignored them because I don't take umbrage at any of the insinuations above, really. I class myself as just scaling wherever my reasoning leads me, but I am obviously not infallible, and I have no problem with the idea of there being other people around to keep my biases in check.

Nay-sayers are ultimately good for that.

By the way, I ignored them because I don't take umbrage at any of the insinuations above, really. I class myself as just scaling wherever my reasoning leads me, but I am obviously not infallible, and I have no problem with the idea of there being other people around to keep my biases in check.

Nay-sayers are ultimately good for that.
Don't worry I was trying to be funny hence the user(Obviously the joke fell flat). It wasn't meant to be serious though if anything your views are a bit “out of the box” if you will. I think most of us enjoy that within the expectation of a few, we’ll just leave their names out but they know who they are and they're party poopers.

Me being a fan of something is the usual reason I want to downgrade it. It's embarrassing to check out a character you like and find it's been turned into some absurd caricature of itself.
honestly real. i think the worst feeling is when you become upgrade hungry and create a monster then later realize what you've done, then you feel obligated to downgrade em to whatever they should be lol

although at the same time it can be refreshing once you get it done.

what about this profile?
Well to begin with a verse can't have more than one Tier 0 so one of them's gotta get the axe

what about this profile?
Most likely just High 1-A as the Manifested Nous.

do people not understand the concept of "you dont have to aim for high tiers or upgrades to be a fan"
I think what it boils down to is that people initially have the mindset of "I want my favorite verse to be super strong" and then as time goes on it just stops being fun. Always respectable when someone looks at a verse they like, see some BS and go "yeah, that's BS, let me fix that real quick"

Xenoblade R>F moment

Last edited:
I think what it boils down to is that people initially have the mindset of "I want my favorite verse to be super strong" and then as time goes on it just stops being fun.
cant imagine myself ever getting bored because my verse is ecchi and harem and manga and my life has turned into harem. only love harem with harem endings or they are no true harems. the only problem am missing a tier 0 in the mcs harem for now which sucks i want unbeatable harem now am gon just have many 1As

This is how I felt about Bernkastel at some point. Then I remembered about the existence of The Battle Cats
main-qimg-cf4ecd4d2f83666d004ae238c1dace29-lq

Me being a fan of something is the usual reason I want to downgrade it. It's embarrassing to check out a character you like and find it's been turned into some absurd caricature of itself.
Me and zencha being the only two supporters of yugioh bullshit having to keep each other in check:

Neden Platon'un kavramları 1a Why are Plato's concepts 1a and above, what kind of situations are anti feat, as an example against this?
The purest form of Platonic Concoets is seen as eternal things outside the extension of time and space. It probably emanated from a Monadic entity as these abstract concepts permeate in the level of forms.

So, to disqualify it would be at the lower end of the echelon if the concept theory doesn't fit the Cosmology or blatantly miscontext/misuse of the word. Really, its whether a verse has it or not.

Last edited:
Neden Platon'un kavramları 1a Why are Plato's concepts 1a and above, what kind of situations are anti feat, as an example against this?
for anti feats it is if they dont have one of this feats for 1A be in a conceptual place and transcerd time and space or plato reality,R>F . higher tier would depend on the verse

Last edited:
Ultima mentioned he will revise Transduality. Is qualitative superiority the sole requirement for achieving Transduality, or are there additional pathways to attaining it? true qualitative superiority is currently rated as 1A now

Back