• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The commoners thread: Discussing Ultima's "On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System"

Since the 1A standards are done but not yet on the Tiering system, can threads be made on verses who it affects now?

magi will be w good litmus test for this new system. I don’t think it will pass for R>F in the new standard despite having it currently. But the size differences between levels will allow it to still be 1-B

magi will be w good litmus test for this new system. I don’t think it will pass for R>F in the new standard despite having it currently. But the size differences between levels will allow it to still be 1-B
I plan on refuting any thread that does, since Magi R>F does not fit the standards for the new tiering system
Actually, while we are still kind of on the topic, why do you think it doesn't qualify? Is it because Sinbad/Ugo/David are technically staying within the same layer of reality as the rest of the cast and the fact that the sacred palace is "just" a magic tool? Or am I missing something more critical here?

Last edited:
Actually, while we are still kind of on the topic, why do you think it doesn't qualify? Is it because Sinbad/Ugo/David are technically speaking within the same layer of reality as the rest of the cast and the fact that the sacred palace is "just" a magic tool? Or am I missing something more critical here?
Yes and also based on the standards, fiction must never interact with reality

Actually, while we are still kind of on the topic, why do you think it doesn't qualify? Is it because Sinbad/Ugo/David are technically staying within the same layer of reality as the rest of the cast and the fact that the sacred palace is "just" a magic tool? Or am I missing something more critical here?
Yes, and also the fact the lower order worlds physically exist in the higher worlds, but just tiny.

Back