• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Chaos Capital Of Weirdmageddon (Discord (IDW) vs Bill Cipher)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kinda does though considering he could one-shot Discord and he has loads of other hax he can use. His starting moves not working doesn't mean he can't win.

That... doesn't seem right. If Bill has powers that can win him the match but he just doesn't use them in time that's not a stomp, that's just a fault of his character, it's the same for all characters really.

No no. He literally had no way to win. X always could rewind the sleep or transmutation and Bill has no other way to win. Everything else X either resisted or the ability wasn't combat applicable

Yeah you posted that right before I posted my response. Still, Bill seems to have lots of things Discord doesn't resist, it just seems like he won't use them in time to win.

CinnabarManx421 said:
EE, Matter Manip, Madness Manip, being able to one-shot him with AP, etc.
1. Based on?

2. Kinda usless against a guy who can reality warp himself back to normal.

3. Madness Manip based on removing his skin or something along those lines and easily dodgeable bubbles. Can he even make someone like Discord go mad?

4. If he gets type 2 AE then the AP gap becomes irrelevant.

-I don't see EE on Bill's page

-I'm not knowledgable about matter, so I can't argue this point.

-I'm iffy on Madness Manip working on Discord, considering he lives in a chaotic dimension of topsy turvy. It's weird though how IDW Discord is considered a genius, and is not stated to be insane like Canon Discord. I'd imagine he still has some sanity issues though.

-Discord's regen prevents Bill from one-shotting with AP

>regen prevents Bill from one-shotting with AP

No it ******' doesn't

Bill is literally a magnitude of infinity stronger. Regenerating from dust doesn't help with that.

Angeltripper said:
-I'm iffy on Madness Manip working on Discord, considering he lives in a chaotic dimension of topsy turvy. It's weird though how IDW Discord is considered a genius, and is not stated to be insane like Canon Discord. I'd imagine he still has some sanity issues though.

-Discord's regen prevents Bill from one-shotting with AP
Said dimension also has no logic in it, to the point where going in it disables magic because there's none allowing it to function.

Ummm, the gap is infinite. But Discord can still survive if he gets type 2 AE.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
>regen prevents Bill from one-shotting with AP
No it ******' doesn't

Bill is literally a magnitude of infinity stronger. Regenerating from dust doesn't help with that.
Hey, I'm just going with what was stated above by someone else. Don't be hollering at me.

Would intagiblity help against Bill's AP? Bill is on the "Non-Physical Interaction Users" category, but I can't find it on his Powers and Abilities.

Bill can interact with Dipper's soul form just fine and he shouldn't have lost it in his transition to 3-D so he should be able to hit incorporeals and intangibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back