• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BillCord - Chaos Incarnate (Bill vs Discord)

I’ll leave this as a note:
Yeah, I still think Discord would try be serious first. Bill's whole plan is to cause a big party that's eventually going to destroy the universe, so... Discord would just try to kill him? He has been shown to be serious when his friends are directly in danger/kidnapped

Yeah, I still think Discord would try be serious first. Bill's whole plan is to cause a big party that's eventually going to destroy the universe, so... Discord would just try to kill him? He has been shown to be serious when his friends are directly in danger/kidnapped
First of all, how would he know that? He is just put to fight with some nobody. Telepathy as an ability exists for a reason.
Secondly, Discord is known for being quite cocky. He was genuinely laughing while getting his ass petrified against Celestia and Luna (my bad if I got names wrong, I watched the show on another language lol).
Thirdly, I’ll ask again, what does Discord start with?

Yeah NEP is a bitch, counted.
Eh, I think if Discord gets the first strike and destroys Bill's physical body he could just keep him down for eternity, forever destroying any body that Bill constructs as there's nothing that says he gets a full powerup from only partially regenerating. Unless someone brings up an UNO reverse card for that strategy, then Bill wins.

Without it I lean Discord still

Eh, I think if Discord gets the first strike and destroys Bill's physical body he could just keep him down for eternity, forever destroying any body that Bill constructs as there's nothing that says he gets a full powerup from only partially regenerating. Unless someone brings up an UNO reverse card for that strategy, then Bill wins.
Actually, there's the argument.

Bill specifically has some kind of UES, as the Rift is specifically sustained by him, and Bill is constantly empowered from the Rift, other than having boosted all the statistics and abilities.

If only Bill's body is Tier 1, then the rift would have been destroyed already the moment Bill's body gets petrified (as it's just stone at that point) with him leaving his body, and yet the Rift remains, proving that it's sustained from also his Mindscape form.

AKA both physical body and Mindscape got a boost there.

First of all, how would he know that? He is just put to fight with some nobody. Telepathy as an ability exists for a reason.
Secondly, Discord is known for being quite cocky. He was genuinely laughing while getting his ass petrified against Celestia and Luna (my bad if I got names wrong, I watched the show on another language lol).
Thirdly, I’ll ask again, what does Discord start with?
Because literally the first thing Bill would do is cause Weirdmaggedon? And try to mess with everything and trap people in his fearamyd? He would be serious to start with. When he doesn't have anything at stake he's cocky. Less so when his friends are in danger.

We unfortunately never really got to see what Discord would start with when serious, aside from making it clear that he wouldn't take kindly to people harming his friends.

Otherwise, when nothing's at stake, he would try to powernull Bill, or absorb his physical body's power (which would kill it), or mind manipulate him.

Bill specifically has some kind of UES, as the Rift is specifically sustained by him, and Bill is constantly empowered from the Rift, other than having boosted all the statistics and abilities.

If only Bill's body is Tier 1, then the rift would have been destroyed already the moment Bill's body gets petrified (as it's just stone at that point) with him leaving his body, and yet the Rift remains, proving that it's sustained from also his Mindscape form.

Was it ever said why he couldn't escape Stan's mind?

Actually this is a very good point.
Because literally the first thing Bill would do is cause Weirdmaggedon? And try to mess with everything and trap people in his fearamyd? He would be serious to start with. When he doesn't have anything at stake he's cocky. Less so when his friends are in danger.
Per SBA location is Central Park, New York City. None of Discord’s friends are at danger due to that. And doesn’t Discord LOVE chaos?
We unfortunately never really got to see what Discord would start with when serious, aside from making it clear that he wouldn't take kindly to people harming his friends.
Fair enough, although again his friends are not at danger, and this unknown triangular guy spreads the chaos.
Otherwise, when nothing's at stake, he would try to powernull Bill, or absorb his physical body's power (which would kill it), or mind manipulate him.
Okay, thanks. Although all of those Bill resists.

he would try to powernull Bill
Hoe does it work?
absorb his physical body's power (which would kill it)
Bill would just... regenerate, ya know.
mind manipulate him.
Nep 3... Again.
Was it ever said why he couldn't escape Stan's mind?
Bill explicitly said that his weakness was the Memory Gun, he already had trouble getting in Fliddleford's mind right because of it being literally corrupted from it, and sparks of it were anywhere.

Aka it's more likely that the Memory Gun was "burning" the mindscape from the outside, with Bill dying if he tried anyway.

Voting Bill. Discord's mind hax would need to affect Type 3 NEP and Type 1 AE if he truly wants to control Bill through that, or even if he wants to perma-destroy Bill, which he ain't doing it.

Actually this is a very good point.

Per SBA location is Central Park, New York City. None of Discord’s friends are at danger due to that. And doesn’t Discord LOVE chaos?

Fair enough, although again his friends are not at danger, and this unknown triangular guy spreads the chaos.

Okay, thanks. Although all of those Bill resists.
Not the power absorption. Which would be Discord's best win con.

Also his empowerment, which realistically would make Discord stronger by the sheer presence of Weirdmaggedon in the first place

Not the power absorption. Which would be Discord's best win con.
Hmmm let’s read the Power Absorption page:
Power Absorption is a combination of Power Mimicry and Nullification
Hmmm interesting now let’s get to Bill’s profile and take a glance at his resistances:
Doing basic 2+2… it simply wouldn’t work.
Also his empowerment, which realistically would make Discord stronger by the sheer presence of Weirdmaggedon in the first place
Fair point.

Hoe does it work?

Bill would just... regenerate, ya know.

Nep 3... Again.

Bill explicitly said that his weakness was the Memory Gun, he already had trouble getting in Fliddleford's mind right because of it being literally corrupted from it, and sparks of it were anywhere.

Aka it's more likely that the Memory Gun was "burning" the mindscape from the outside, with Bill dying if he tried anyway.
I still think that if mindscape Bill and Nightmare Realm Bill are the same... and if Bill dies to memory erasure - memory erasure that is explicitly stated just to affect neurons and not be anything ontologically special or anything... Then Bill is just weak to memory erasure. If Time Baby could kill him by forgetting him while Bill's in his mind, I think magical memory erasing would do something.

Also, the power null just stops magic/hax from working. There is better justification that isn't listed for Discord on his profile where he stopped Twi and Luna from using magic or flying while they were in his mind.

Hmmm let’s read the Power Absorption page:

Hmmm interesting now let’s get to Bill’s profile and take a glance at his resistances:

Doing basic 2+2… it simply wouldn’t work.

Fair point.
Discord has resisted power nullification and affected things despite them.

So that puts them on equal ground for Discord affecting Bill with his power null, no?

Discord seems to be resistant to Bill's main abilities (Transmutation is getting reverted, Madness hax is a non-factor, Bill cannot enter in his mind, etc.).

Plus... if we want to play the "Bill takes time to regenerate", then I can do the same with Discord, where he didn't instantly revert the transmutation, so Bill can simply obliterate him, as he has Type 2 Concept interaction + enough range to do so anyways.
Then Bill is just weak to memory erasure. If Time Baby could kill him by forgetting him while Bill's in his mind, I think magical memory erasing would do something.
You forget that Bill has to be specifically be inside one's head for that to work. The yours is a personal belief that relies on assumptions ngl.
Also, the power null just stops magic/hax from working.
Bill's powers come from the Rift. Discord would need to deal with that first.

Last edited:
Back