• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blue Blur across the ages: Sonic the Hedgehog [Sonic separation series, Volume 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this considered a resistance and not Acausality? The evidence used for the resistance is the same evidence provided for Super Forms' Acausality Type 4, so if this is the case for Base Modern Sonic, why not just. . .move part of the Type 4 Acausality justification to Modern Sonic's P&A? Doesn't really make sense to me.

Other than that, everything looks good in my eyes, good job

Actually, I have another issue with Classic Sonic's page: We should only label the "Immeasurable by accelerating through time" part under his Modern Appearances key since he never does this in any of his home games

Edit: Same goes for all of Adventure Sonic's keys and Modern Sonic's Pre-Generations keys

Last edited:
Actually, I have another issue with Classic Sonic's page: We should only label the "Immeasurable by accelerating through time" part under his Modern Appearances key since he never does this in any of his home games
Agreed. That was applied to the sandbox before I implemented the idea for his Modern Appearances key, so it just needs to be transferred over

Edit: Same goes for all of Adventure Sonic's keys and Modern Sonic's Pre-Generations keys
well, ok, fair, only then he grew to Modern's Level to do that, will remove later when i come back from college

Why is this considered a resistance and not Acausality? The evidence used for the resistance is the same evidence provided for Super Forms' Acausality Type 4, so if this is the case for Base Modern Sonic, why not just. . .move part of the Type 4 Acausality justification to Modern Sonic's P&A?
Base Sonic showcases no other example of having Type 4 Acausality, unlike Super Forms, except for that one statement pertaining to Causality in Frontiers alongside immunity to time paradoxes. But that's just Type 1 at best with nothing else, so a Resistance to Causality Manipulation should remain.

It doesn't make sense to move it to Base Modern's P&A as what would essentially be "Limited Type 4 Acausality".

No problem man, don't apologize.

The issue is that tabbered statistics make the profile look REALLY ugly to mobile users.
The same issue is with tabbers in the haxs section and the primary image section 😬. So we need to remove the tabbers from there for mobile users?

The same issue is with tabbers in the haxs section and the primary image section 😬. So we need to remove the tabbers from there for mobile users?
I think images look the same on mobile with or without the tabbers, and if you removed them it would make the webpage version look much worse.

I think images look the same on mobile with or without the tabbers, and if you removed them it would make the webpage version look much worse.
I can tell you it doesn't look the same, you can check it at the end of the page with a button that converts the web page to the mobile page

I can tell you it doesn't look the same, you can check it at the end of the page with a button that converts the web page to the mobile page
I pretty much only use the mobile version, and assumed it wouldn’t look much different considering how it looks on mobile with the tabbers.

I also tested it on an old unneeded blog of mine and both ways look identical on mobile.

This is just the image stuff btw, I know the abilities portion looks different.

I would like to point out a minor error (I believe)?

In Classic Sonic's profile in his speed section for Super Sonic it says;

"Far faster than his Base Form. Superior to Darkspine Sonic, as the Chaos Emeralds are superior to the World Rings, and is far superior to his Base"

It says twice he is faster than his base form

Glad I was tagged. I planned on commenting on this awhile ago but I'm really wasn't up to discuss topics at the time and forgot (I'm mentally exhausted but got some rest) but I do agree with the changes in the OP, they look fine enough 👍.

Glad I was tagged. I planned on commenting on this awhile ago but I'm really wasn't up to discuss topics at the time and forgot (I'm mentally exhausted but got some rest) but I do agree with the changes in the OP, they look fine enough 👍.
I'm glad you got some rest, man.

Would you be willing to unlock those who are locked within the Users section in the Boost sandbox in the OP? I'm about to create the ability page for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back