• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Bizzare Rating of the Jojo OVA

So are we also gonna do a recalc that Phantom Blood cloud feat?
I could actually probably do that, though I wouldn't expect anything insane, the initial scaling is a tad inflated so I'd have to redo it. Might be 8-B tho.
But well, obviously you know I'm a tad preoccupied, should maybe have time on like Monday though?
Gotta look more into boats and shit too.
Especially given I noticed a potential boat related canon feat that might be decent (though it's probably ass but eh).

I'm really not so sure that "mountain" is actually mountain 600m+.

We see Will and Petty on a precipice extending out of the mountain, we can, in theory, scale the precipice off them, and then the mountain off the precipice. Almost positive it wouldn't end up even a quarter of that height. That's what I was gonna do anyway.

Also it's totally possible to get the cloud thickness, we get a handful of clear shots of its thickness.

Last edited:
OVA!Jotaro scale to it?
Most likely since OVA Jotaro can swap hands with Dio, the same guy who apparently shat on Zeppeli (who did this feat with Tonpetty) and was able to clash with Jonathan who got the life pass overdrive shit from Will.

Jonathan and Dio in the movie has identical appearances to the OVA soo

Well, that's my opinion on the matter, most people are on the boat that the OVA and PB movie is on the same canon. Idk how to explain speedwagon though but apparently he just played a minor role and was not completely removed from the movie.

So will there be more OVA Profiles in the future? DIO is obvious, but what about Pol for example? Or are Jotaro and DIO the only ones who have enough stuff to get a profile?

Most likely since OVA Jotaro can swap hands with Dio, the same guy who apparently shat on Zeppeli (who did this feat with Tonpetty) and was able to clash with Jonathan who got the life pass overdrive shit from Will.

Jonathan and Dio in the movie has identical appearances to the OVA soo
Apparently there was some PB movie promotion in some of the OVA's as well, though I forgot where it was from. Maybe the PB movie discord could help you find canon?

Eh, this feels sketchy, but that's probably me just being overly cautious

Also, it's an archive server, and apparently the promotional material was from the JoJo OVA site. So I guess that could be taken with a grain of salt?

Back