• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Big Bleach Speed CRT: Part 2 - Post-Timeskip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, just woken up. I'll update the sandboxes soon.

Regarding the Sternritter girls' rating. I think that each of them should be Massively Hypersonic (via keeping up with Candice's arrows), and that Candice should be Massively Hypersonic normally, Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed with Electrocution.

Bambietta, who has no real scaling between her and the other girls, would scale to Massively Hypersonic on her own via fighting Sajin Komamura.

As for Ichigo, I'll add his Mach 4042 calc to the verse page since the change was approved in a Calc Group Members thread.

I think we should honestly get a calc of the distance from the soul king palace to seiretei because when the those soul king things attack the seireitei even people like Ikkaku could react to them iirc, which would scale to a lot of post time skip characters.

I think we should honestly get a calc of the distance from the soul king palace to seiretei because when the those soul king things attack the seireitei even people like Ikkaku could react to them iirc, which would scale to a lot of post time skip characters.
There are like three versions of that calc already, so we'd need a calc group thread to discuss which is the best to use.

No matter how you look at it, that kind of thing will result in massive outliers.

It took True Shikai Ichigo at max speed, roughly 9 hours to cross that distance. Things like Auswahlen, or the Soul King eyeballs, cross that distance in seconds. You'd end up scaling even fodder characters to be massively faster than True Shikai Ichigo's top speed.

Not really a good one mind u

Given we also use the distance to calc the speed of aushwalen and the beam of YH

So we need to a calc for the distance

Guys, you know you can resize the pics and make them smaller, right?
U are talking about pixel scaling?

If that is what u mean it was decided before to use statements as the drawings are very inconsistent

If u dont mean pixel scaling then u can ignore what I said

Yeah causing scaling the entire verse from Mach 7 Orihime is more coherent in EOS.
That's not what I'm proposing either.

Also, in case you didn't realize, that was exactly was pretty close to what the state of the verse was before. Except it was scaling almost the entire verse from a Mach 180 Orihime.

No matter how you look at it, that kind of thing will result in massive outliers.

It took True Shikai Ichigo at max speed, roughly 9 hours to cross that distance. Things like Auswahlen, or the Soul King eyeballs, cross that distance in seconds. You'd end up scaling even fodder characters to be massively faster than True Shikai Ichigo's top speed.
I dont see the scaling problem here

Only people that have done the full travel are ichigo, aushwalen and the beam of YH

No fodder or anyone the like ever made that travel so saying that ichigo taking time somehow scales to other besides those mention above is false

And if u are gonna mention rengi and rukia have in mind they went way before Ichigo even finish his training as he was home hearing the story of his dad and mom

Uhh it’s not even close to the original ratings? Are you aware you’ve removed like 7 speed calcs? There isn’t a single one for EOS at this moment even that’s viable.

Did you miss the world viable? It’s literally worst than his gin rating calc now. It doesn’t even scale to anyone at all besides him and Yhwach. It’s just something to slap on the verse page.

Being that we are going down the rabbit hole of vetoing every single calc for Bleach, if I had to guess all the post-ts ratings are going to be dropped and just upscaled from an Orihime calc from the Soul Society arc that 4th seats upscale. It's night time so now that I've got the Almighty transferred to me I think I'm beginning to see the future, and when damage has a problem with a calc (cough Renji dodges laser beam cough) it's code for calc veto.

Let's take the downgrades to the max right and skip ahead a bit. In the novels Hikone moves so fast it appears time has stopped, physically that happens when an object moves at light speed (don't believe me look it up). If that's the trail we are heading down, then why don't we say Hikone (I believe in his Res this happened) is SoL, base CFYOW Kenpachi is SoL, FTL with Bankai, TS Ichigo upscales BanKen to FTL, and is FTL+ with his True Bankai, (MFTL if you give his Merged Hollow Form a 5x to speed).

If removing all the calcs in Bleach and going statement only is the wiki way, then let's base the entirety of the Bleach scaling off of a Gin quote and a Hikone quote (featuring a SS Arc Orihime calc).

@Arc7Kuroi; I'm in favor of making a Part 3 to the speed revisions where we examine all of the novel speed feats fully and include that as part of the revisions.

@Arc7Kuroi; I'm in favor of making a Part 3 to the speed revisions where we examine all of the novel speed feats fully and include that as part of the revisions.
Cool cool @ me when it's over I'm more eager to get into this massive god tier revision I've had in the works for a couple months now. Albeit I still want to discuss with certain peeps before it goes public so it may be a while.

Good luck everyone!

@Arc7Kuroi; will do. And I will message you back soon regarding the God Tiers revision, I've just been busy lately, but I am interested in discussing it.

Idk what problem is with the LS calc

• The beam reflects off a material that it can be expected to: check

• The beam is called lightspeed by reliable sources: check

• Travels on a straight line/pattern: check

• Does not explode and instead evaporates/disintegrates: check

cant travel speed be <<<<<combat speed ?

Yes, we differentiate between travel and reaction/attack speed

Tho the distance feat would not be a problem since that would only scale to the ones that have made the full travel (ichigo, mimihagi, aushwalen and the black beam of YH)

No one else made the full travel the others that went there used portals and stuff

Yes, but I've been told before from multiple Bleach fans that Shunpo is part of both combat speed and travel speed.

@TOAAPRESENCE1; the distance feat will result in issues. When I have some free time today, and I've updated the sandboxes, I'll do a breakdown on the issues with the distance calculation and the associated speed calcs.

At this point I think ur predictions are legit
I though it was rather obvious. He removed most of the calcs, downgraded all remaining calcs. With multipliers the verse will cap out at like low sub rel god tier assuming multipliers aren’t removed later on of course. But if they are verse will cap out at low mhs. Essentially 2016 Bleach before IMAde and others fixed the pathetic profiles.

@TOAAPRESENCE1; the distance feat will result in issues. When I have some free time today, and I've updated the sandboxes, I'll do a breakdown on the issues with the distance calculation and the associated speed calcs.
If the argument is gonna be "but since ichigo made it then all who fight him scale to those mentioned above

1. Ichigo is not on the same speed as mimihagi, aushwalen or the black beam as those made the travel on at max 1 minute

2. Ichigo initial travel speed the best we can give him is lightning (as we know he is casually above it) so saying the whole full speed is a non issue cus no one knows his full speed

I though it was rather obvious. He removed most of the calcs, downgraded all remaining calcs. With multipliers the verse will cap out at like low sub rel god tier assuming multipliers aren’t removed later on of course. But if they are verse will cap out at low mhs. Essentially 2016 Bleach before IMAde and others fixed the pathetic profiles.
Next is the AP

Outlier? what?

Those distances and speed feat are extremely consistence through all the manga between each other.

Mimigangi traveled it in seconds, Yhwach beam after absorbing mimihagi did it in seconds (Extremely consistent and that beam was potrayed to be fast since he blitzed soifon casually meaning that he was actually too much fast), lille barro rain was also in that range of speed (consistent with everything else), Yhwach rebuilding the nation was that fast too (again casually consistent and done by soul king yhwach), and all of that was done intentionally since Ichigo was litereally surprised by how the **** all of that happened fast, despite previously the author made him 9 hours of travelling along the distance, and the rebuilding literally took a speech between ichigo and his friend done intentionally by the mangaka.
Auswahlen was that fast too on top of that, they are consistent between each other, and That is undenaiable.

"it took true shikai Ichigo max speed" that was travel speed not his combat speed, and you are pretty contradicting yourself since you literelly made a calc saying Ichigo was sound speed, now You are claiming he was max speed despite acknowledging that he was massively faster than a Girl who is Mhs+ via statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back