• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Big Bleach Speed CRT: Part 2 - Post-Timeskip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her arrows in CFYOW aren't implied to be any slower than her arrows in TYBW. If the point that will be raised is about her lacking her Vollstandig state in CFYOW, the calc for True Shikai Ichigo's feat is for her base state's arrows anyway.

And speed that is used for them is a real speed of lightning, from the same study that gives the 4.4e5 m/s figure.
Can you prove that her getting weaker in CFYOW is in sole due to not having a Vollstandig, what're you basing that assumption on?

That shows she is familiar with his technique's name, and the AP for one of his attacks. (Which, to be fair, doesn't necessarily mean she knew the latter ahead of time, since they all on the spot took one of his Burnger Finger 1's and were standing back up immediately, showing that she at least knows now that he can't "stop them with a single Burner Finger").
Combined with everything else I've said is a plethora of more evidence supporting my claim than yours.

She's known Bazz for 200-1000 years, Yhwach combat logs people's stats, she's familiar with his techniques, she was present when Bazz fought Renji.

So please tell me why she isn't aware of Bazz's capabilities.

So can we also do this an ignore any of your assumptions? And proceeded ourselves? There shouldn’t be any difference between us. Unless you are using the power at your disposal to ignore the very purpose you created the thread for, which is to discuss. Not make statements, ignore everyone else, and proced to add what you already had in mind before making the discussion thread in the first place.
That's what he is gonna do, I am still surprise people are even trying to still talk since nothing anyone says is gonna change what he wants

He wants the FTL gone and he will do anything for it, all he has to do is call his friends and poof.

Can you prove that her getting weaker in CFYOW is in sole due to not having a Vollstandig, what're you basing that assumption on?

Truth be told, the only statement I can recall in reference to her being weakened is due to the lack of her Vollstandig. I'd have to reread the novel to double-check for anymore.

She's known Bazz for 200-1000 years, Yhwach combat logs people's stats, she's familiar with his techniques, she was present when Bazz fought Renji.

So please tell me why she isn't aware of Bazz's capabilities.

The only relevant factor out of those is the last one, since that's the only you can link to his speed at the time, and being in the local area isn't enough. She wasn't shown watching his fight or participating in his fight.

The only relevant factor out of those is the last one, since that's the only you can link to his speed at the time, and being in the local area isn't enough. She wasn't shown watching his fight or participating in his fight.
Ya know all the Sternritter were keeping up with each other in Vollstandig right. You have yet to address the fact that the quote I provided was from a narrative perspective.

The Sternritter share a history that spans at least 200 up to 1000 years, seeing how the first war happened 1000 years ago, and all the Quincy not with Yhwach died 200 years ago. So them having a shared history is fact.

Yhwach keeps and distributes detailed battle records, he likely does the same for his own soldiers.

Liltotto was right near Bazz as he fought Renji.

Prove to me she isn't aware of Bazz's capabilities, when the most likely option is that she is aware. Again, not to mention, the "unrivaled" comes from a narrative perspective.
I brought this up in a previous thread, but not all of the Sternritter are from hundreds or even a thousand years ago. As Nodt very clearly comes from the modern era and most of the rest we're not too privy to their history besides Blast and Jugram. So how long they've known one another is up in the air

In terms of battle reports, from how everyone acts in the Sternritters while they have a good understanding of the Shinigami (one that also isn't complete since we have them not knowing what the likes of Bambi not knowing of what Shinji's shikai did) what they know about each other besides their Schrift is something also up for debate seeing as how they're easily caught off guard in capabilities and what they can do to one another when in-fighting.

Though I do think that if Lilotto was there while the pair was fighting then even if the fight happend off screen, as long as she saw it going on then she should be considered reliable on whatever she says.

I mean if u guys only have like one FTL feat but the rest is overshadowed by other calcs thats less than that then yeah...it would be an outlier

And what makes u think he will not just shout "OUTLIER" at those too?
It kinda can't be an outlier tho it just comes from characters scaling to each other and then stacking Res's and Bankai.

The chain is: Yoruichi is Sub-Rel for scaling to base Aizen (ignoring the FTL calc) -> Tokinada keeps up with Yoruichi -> Base Ginjo keeps up with Tokinada -> Base Grimmjow keeps up with Base Ginjo, x5 with Res to Sub-Rel+ -> Base Hikone keeps up with Res Grimmjow, x5 without Gentei Kaijo to Rel, x5 again with Res to FTL -> TS Ichigo is regarded as among the few capable of handing Hikone, x5 with Bankai to a nut hair away from FTL+.

Even if you wanted to say Hikone doesn't get any speed boost from Res (which is unfounded and stupid), Ichigo would still climb into FTL. So even when lowballed into the dirt, spat on, and thrown in the trash, Bleach God Tiers still scrape into FTL.

I mean if u guys only have like one FTL feat but the rest is overshadowed by other calcs thats less than that then yeah...it would be an outlier
I mean, iirc many high speed ratings calcs have been rejected over the years by that outlier argument

It kinda can't be an outlier tho it just comes from characters scaling to each other and then stacking Res's and Bankai.

The chain is: Yoruichi is Sub-Rel for scaling to base Aizen (ignoring the FTL calc) -> Tokinada keeps up with Yoruichi -> Base Ginjo keeps up with Tokinada -> Base Grimmjow keeps up with Base Ginjo, x5 with Res to Sub-Rel+ -> Base Hikone keeps up with Res Grimmjow, x5 without Gentei Kaijo to Rel, x5 again with Res to FTL -> TS Ichigo is regarded as among the few capable of handing Hikone, x5 with Bankai to a nut hair away from FTL+.

Even if you wanted to say Hikone doesn't get any speed boost from Res (which is unfounded and stupid), Ichigo would still climb into FTL. So even when lowballed into the dirt, spat on, and thrown in the trash, Bleach God Tiers still scrape into FTL.
He will just come with a new speed thread to make them slower

Or simply try to say that we should not get the multipliers

Or simply try to say that we should not get the multipliers
Lmao if he somehow removes a measly 5x multiplier, that'd be equally as impressive as it is dumb and funny (which would be very btw).

I mean, iirc many high speed ratings calcs have been rejected over the years by that outlier argument
Yeah the outlier argument is used poorly here. It's used in the context of "FTL is too fast since previously our calcs have him at MHS or MHS+ or Sub-Rel" while the actual definition for an outlier is "something that is irreconcilably inconsistent with the established canon of a series" in which case for Bleach you actually cannot prove that Renji being FTL is inconsistent with his character at that point. For all intents and purposes when staff whip out "outlier" it actually means, "by our beliefs this result is too high for our previously established results".

Lol what's kind of comical is that on the wiki definition here for outlier it says "any and all attempts to reconcile the supposed outlier should be made first before deciding it is an outlier" or something along those lines, but that's definitely not what happens here.

If you want a prime example of how incorrectly the outlier argument is used look no further than Moon level Roshi (or shall I say lack thereof), it's an actual meme at this point.

Don't get me wrong if that's how they want to use the outlier argument, sure nothing's inherently bad with that, but they should update the definition they have for outlier on their site, just to be more transparent with how it's used.

There's a feat I brought up multiple times before, the torrents of SK's power that Yhwach sent to destroy seireitei. It crossed the the distance between SKP and SS in a very short time-frame, most characters reacted to them. Depends on the distance, they can be rel or rel+.

There's a feat I brought up multiple times before, the torrents of SK's power that Yhwach sent to destroy seireitei. It crossed the the distance between SKP and SS in a very short time-frame, most characters reacted to them. Depends on the distance, they can be rel or rel+.
We don't have an accepted distance as of right now.

Well, with the profiles updated the original purpose of this thread has been resolved. The Post-Timeskip profiles have been updated to account for the calc changes from Pre-Timeskip - so I'll be closing this thread.

There are some minor issues I have, like the scaling chains for certain characters but they don't need to be handled right away. I'll put together a list of characters that I think should be affected by the key changes for the next topic. And I'll post the Distance Calculation topic for discussion in the Calc Group section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back