• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Big Bleach Speed CRT: Part 2 - Post-Timeskip

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s trolling you lol
I am not.

I would say I was surprised but since I know he would never let that happen I am not.
I'm making these propositions for the verse because I believe they'll ultimately be more accurate and consistent. I understand that nobody, particularly other fans of the series, enjoy downgrades but I can't really help that.

I'll post an update on this thread in a few hours when I'll have time to focus on the next topic.

I believe the problem is that we have to rely on Ichigo who has to scale with these other characters. In the second half of war Ichigo did almost nothing, he comes in trying to be all tough and solve every thing yet he accomplishes next to nothing Yet later on we are supposed to accept he can deal with the literal God Tier in the story? That's not right.

He somehow can fight with opponents much faster than he is when Ichigo's entire main thing up until that point is speed, that's his main attribute we are told in the story, it's his speed yet he still takes 9 hours compared to everyone less who took far less time? It's not even about Travel or Combat speed it's principle

They are not consistent at all, you literally removed and ignoring the intent of the author on the most consistent speed feat for the last arc between god tiers, just because it lead to FTL result that are not even affected by multiplier, Uskaverei made a good calc that resolve the travel/combat speed issue when even other calc group member said it is fine, and you just do not want it for some uknown reason and calc stacking which is factaully wrong since it is the same feat calced. And it is not calc stacking using that distance. Literally it is the purpose of making calc to find distance.

I believe the problem is that we have to rely on Ichigo who has to scale with these other characters. In the second half of war Ichigo did almost nothing, he comes in trying to be all tough and solve every thing yet he accomplishes next to nothing Yet later on we are supposed to accept he can deal with the literal God Tier in the story? That's not right.

He somehow can fight with opponents much faster than he is when Ichigo's entire main thing up until that point is speed, that's his main attribute we are told in the story, it's his speed yet he still takes 9 hours compared to everyone less who took far less time? It's not even about Travel or Combat speed it's principle
For what I remember ichigo during the whole time since coming down he wanted to save all of his strength to fight YH

Also what does ichigo doing nothing has to do with his speed? Ichigo has always been stated to be on that level

"He fights with people"

He literaly did not fight with anyone since he came down all he did was

1. Toy with femritters

2. Go after YH

3. Go to SK palace

4. Go after YH again

5 fight YH

Nobody literaly scales to him cus no one fought him exept for YH himself so there is no antifeats

As I said, I'll put forward the proposal for everybody's revised speed later today - and then we can discuss the other calcs and whether they should be included.

@Damage Why would candice be scaling to a weaker version of her arrows? She can literally turn into lightning itself and shoot if from her hands.

@SilentBob34; it's not a weaker version of her arrows. And Candice's Electrocution would scale to MHS+. As for her movement speed, if she's turning into lightning itself, then she'd get MHS+ movement speed in her lightning form.

I'm pretty sure it was stated she was weaker but whatever, whatever you say goes pretty much. And what about her shooting it from her hands? She tries that against Ichigo and he just casually blitzes her.

Also why would she shoot her slow arrows at him instead of trying to use her lightning again? It kinda makes it seem that her arrows aren't as slow as you want them to be.

Also why would she shoot her slow arrows at him instead of trying to use her lightning again? It kinda makes it seem that her arrows aren't as slow as you want them to be.
Her arrows are stated to be slower than her lightning attacks in the novel.

the novels are taking place when she is weaker than the war arc
She's only weaker in the sense that she doesn't have her Vollstandig transformation. The arrow calculation, funnily enough, is also for when she doesn't have her Vollstandig transformation active.

That's still not really answering my question as to why she would use her arrows as opposed to the cloud to ground lightning or shooting it from her hands like we've seen her do. And again, I'm pretty sure it's stated that all the quincy's who survived the war got weaker from Yhwach using Auswahlen but you seem to ignore that for the one statement of her arrows being slowing than actual lightning from characters who are casually faster than lightning.

You're still not addressing my first question..
Clearly Candice ain't the most level-headed since Liltotto outright tells her that shooting an arrow or two won't do anything.

Why would she be using her slower arrows if she knew a point blank lightning attack wouldn't work?

Ichigo blocking her actual Electrocution / lightning attack only came after the arrow feat.

She started off with charging at him. That didn't work.
So she switched up to an arrow. That didn't work.
So she tried a barrage of arrows with the other girls. That didn't work.
So she tried rushing again with multiple swords, and then used her Electrocution.

That's the sequence of events IIRC.

So why didn't she use her actual lightning than? Also no, after Ichigo talked to Kenpachi she tried to sneak attack him with a lighting strike from her hand and he just blitzed her.

So why didn't she use her actual lightning than? Also no, after Ichigo talked to Kenpachi she tried to sneak attack him with a lighting strike from her hand and he just blitzed her.
She was physically rushing at him in that scene.

And come on dude, you're asking along the lines of "Why don't characters make the most perfect choices in all scenarios?" Do I even need to point out to you that this is fiction?

Also, does this mean her cloud to ground lightning is slower than regular cloud to ground lightning?
Her electrocution is actually superior to any natural lightning

And that was stated when she is basically nerfed so I can only imagine on the war arc were she is at her strongest

Her electrocution is actually superior to any natural lightning

To be a bit pedantic, that could refer to just AP. I believe one of the quotes about her Electrocution being superior to natural lightning was that even with her might reduced, it was still superior to natural lightning.

"Might" being defined as power/strength.

It doesn't necessarily mean her lightning was any faster.

To be a bit pedantic, that could refer to just AP. I believe one of the quotes about her Electrocution being superior to natural lightning was that even with her might reduced, it was still superior to natural lightning.

"Might" being defined as power/strength.

It doesn't necessarily mean her lightning was any faster.
I brought this up on the old thread about how the whole increase/decrease was in general

And for what I remember the concencus was that it was an overall superior

@Damage3245 Power and speed kinda go together in Bleach though.. Ichigo went from getting one shot and blitzed with his hollow mask and bankai by base Ulquiorra to matching him and tanking a cero with just his bankai, Grimmjow went from getting pretty much blitzed by Ichigo to matching him with his resurrecion. Aizen was able to blitz Yoruichi, Kisuke, and Isshin after gaining a power up so the quote of Candice's lightning would most likely mean both speed and power.

Idk what problem is with the LS calc

• The beam reflects off a material that it can be expected to: check

• The beam is called lightspeed by reliable sources: check

• Travels on a straight line/pattern: check

• Does not explode and instead evaporates/disintegrates: check
@Damage will probably bring up that the light beam was shaped in a star shape.

Her arrows are stated to be slower than her lightning attacks in the novel.
Really? I thought the novel said that even when she was in a weaker state after Yhwach stole her vollstanding her lightning surpasses every lightning in nature. Ginjo's quote was about her lightning, been slower than Lightspeed and himself.

Really? I thought the novel said that even when she was in a weaker state after Yhwach stole her vollstanding her lightning surpasses every lightning in nature. Ginjo's quote was about her lightning, been slower than Lightspeed and himself.
I posted the novel quotes in the OP of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back