• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Big Bleach Speed CRT: Part 2 - Post-Timeskip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome thanks. What about FB Shikai Ichigo? He blitzed Tsukishima with just his regular Fullbring and then he’s clearly massively faster than that should he just climb to MHS+?
I'll do a breakdown of their fight, because I'm pretty sure Tsukishima blitzes Ichigo a few times as well.

EDIT: Sorry, I think I got confused between Fullbring Ichigo and Fullbring Shikai Ichigo.

I'm 99.9% sure Fullbring Shikai Ichigo will be MHS+.

I'll do a breakdown of their fight, because I'm pretty sure Tsukishima blitzes Ichigo a few times as well.

EDIT: Sorry, I think I got confused between Fullbring Ichigo and Fullbring Shikai Ichigo.

I'm 99.9% sure Fullbring Shikai Ichigo will be MHS+.
Lol yeah I'm talking on Fullbring Shikai Ichigo. Post Rukia restoring his powers, but cool this answers my question.

He scales to Ginjou who literally just has Ichigo's Fullbring powers on top of his own. Wait so how are we we doing Ichigo then?

Should FB Bankai Ichigo have a higher than 5x multiplier? If the minimum is 5x, Ginjo should get that and then Ichigo goes on to shit on the mans. I think a 10x multiplier at this point would be fair. Him and Ginjo start off even in Shikai, and in Bankai Ichigo kills the man quite easily. Being 2x (aka Ichigo has a 10x Bankai) above Ginjo in Bankai would be pretty safe imo. IIRC Ichigo is very casual once he enters Bankai too, I think there's some good support for Ichigo having a 10x multiplier at this point. He also has the reiatsu of all the seated officers in him.

That seems a little arbitrary. Being superior to Ginjo doesn't mean he has a 10x multiplier. For consistency, I'm pretty sure we've held that Ichigo gets a 5x multiplier for every usage of Bankai.

That seems a little arbitrary. Being superior to Ginjo doesn't mean he has a 10x multiplier. For consistency, I'm pretty sure we've held that Ichigo gets a 5x multiplier for every usage of Bankai.
I mean if they're even in Shikai and Bankai is a 5-10x multiplier (and both of them are clearly just brawler types) and Bankai Ichigo > Bankai Ginjo, then Ichigo's restored Bankai should be > 5x if we say Ginjo is the minimum end of 5x. It's not that arbitrary Ichigo has merged his Fullbring powers into his Zanpakuto, he has his reiatsu restored with that of every seated officer, and then he no diffs Ginjo. Ichigo's Bankai multiplier is clearly > Ginjo's Bankai multiplier being that they're even in Shikai that much isn't debatable, the question is then by how much.

Regarding the "for consistency" part Ichigo's Bankai changes throughout the series. His True Bankai > Fullbring Bankai > Pseudo Bankai, so saying all are the same multiplier isn't inherently consistent. Treating each use of like Pseudo Bankai as 5x is consistency sure, but generalizing it to every version of Ichigo's Bankai is not accurate consistency.

Someone brought this up a while ago and it might deserve its own CRT but we need to revise how we do Bankai multipliers. We are given a range from 5-10x, for the sake of accuracy we should take the average and not the absolute low end. Of course if the precedence on this wiki is when given a range to take the absolute low-end then sure whatever, but with at least the calcs it appears we normally go for a mid-end (or in this case the average for the multiplier).

I was about to go into a big post about it, but on second thoughts, I think you're right that this needs its own CRT.

I'd like to propose that for the purpose of the speed CRT we keep the multipliers as they are on the profiles, and after the speed revision is essentially finished we will move on to a thread to analyze and discuss the mutlipliers in Bleach.

Sounds great, then after that scaling chain is updated is it about time to move into the Ichigo finesses Femritters, Ichigo travels from Reiokyu, and Renji dodges a laser beam feats?

Remember that Complete Fullbring Ichigo is still a shikai form, zanpakutou, getsuga tensho included. Even for the recent BB anniversary Kubo created a bankai version for that form-that gave him similar wings to ginjo but red-alongside a story arc set after the fullbring arc where he goes bankai in that form. In the manga Ginjo's plan was to restore his shinigami powers and boost his power with his fullbring abilities. Tsukishima said his lesser form (black cloack) was the power he once had. Ginjo managed to steal the form alongside, getusga tensho and the ability to go bankai. Ginjo didn't have shinigami powers by that time in the story.

1gcqwd8b96q51.jpg

Remember that Complete Fullbring Ichigo is still a shikai form, zanpakutou, getsuga tensho included. Even for the recent BB anniversary Kubo created a bankai version for that form-that gave him similar wings to ginjo but red-alongside a story arc set after the fullbring arc where he goes bankai in that form. In the manga Ginjo's plan was to restore his shinigami powers and boost his power with his fullbring abilities. Tsukishima said his lesser form (black cloack) was the power he once had. Ginjo managed to steal the form alongside, getusga tensho and the ability to go bankai. Ginjo didn't have shinigami powers by that time in the story.
The complete Fullbring isn't a Shikai form and the 5th Anni form isn't a Bankai either tho. Complete Fullbring is just that, all of Ichigo's Fullbring powers. The form from the 5th Anni is Ichigo's "full potential" it's more akin to his Post-Dangai FGT form. The game description describes it as Ichigo combining his Zanpakuto powers with his Fullbring, it's sort of like a natural progression version of what Ichigo did in the TYBW. If anything it's like what if Fullbring Bankai Ichigo used his FGT form, aka it is what FGT Ichigo is to Pseudo Bankai Ichigo but to Fullbring Bankai Ichigo. Plus I don't think game canonicity exists for here lol. I mean to draw a comparison to another BBS Ichigo form, I think it's very similar to the New Year 2019 version (the one with the black bow), both are described as either Ichigo's full potential or Ichigo releasing all his latent potential, meaning they're probably Ichigo's strongest forms being that Ichigo hadn't mastered his True Zanpakuto meaning he wasn't utilizing his full/all his potential.

Last edited:
The complete Fullbring isn't a Shikai form and the 5th Anni form isn't a Bankai either tho. Complete Fullbring is just that, all of Ichigo's Fullbring powers. The form from the 5th Anni is Ichigo's "full potential" it's more akin to his Post-Dangai FGT form. The game description describes it as Ichigo combining his Zanpakuto powers with his Fullbring, it's sort of like a natural progression version of what Ichigo did in the TYBW. If anything it's like what if Fullbring Bankai Ichigo used his FGT form, aka it is what FGT Ichigo is to Pseudo Bankai Ichigo but to Fullbring Bankai Ichigo. Plus I don't think game canonicity exists for here lol. I mean to draw a comparison to another BBS Ichigo form, I think it's very similar to the New Year 2019 version (the one with the black bow), both are described as either Ichigo's full potential or Ichigo releasing all his latent potential, meaning they're probably Ichigo's strongest forms being that Ichigo hadn't mastered his True Zanpakuto meaning he wasn't utilizing his full/all his potential.
You completely ignore the manga canon evidence I spoke off and posted. You focused on what you think the form is. The black hair doesn't mean is dangai mode. Ginjo’s hair turn white. These are the only two forms that have the red and purple wings, hair color change, and the shinigami fullbring armor at once. Ichigo went into this form directly from his complete fullbring shikai.

You completely ignore the manga canon evidence I spoke off and posted. You focused on what you think the form is. The black hair doesn't mean is dangai mode. Ginjo’s hair turn white. These are the only two forms that have the red and purple wings, hair color change, and the shinigami fullbring armor at once. Ichigo went into this form directly from his complete fullbring shikai.
His Complete Fullbring form isn't a Shikai tho... His Complete Fullbring is just that, a Fullbring, quite literally stated in the manga. Them both having armor and wings means nothing. I never said black hair = dangai, I said it's more akin to it because it's called his full potential and the description is like "Ichigo combines all his powers". Lol there's nothing canon about the 5th Anniversary form and nothing from the manga supports Ichigo's Complete Fullbring being a "Shikai". What Ginjo stole is only skimming the top of Ichigo's powers as per Rukia iirc.

If you want to debate over what the 5th Anni form is dm me, but non-canon forms don't really hold any significance for this thread and to avoid derailing this further I'm going to stop talking about the BBS forms of Ichigo.

His Complete Fullbring form isn't a Shikai tho... His Complete Fullbring is just that, a Fullbring, quite literally stated in the manga. Them both having armor and wings means nothing. I never said black hair = dangai, I said it's more akin to it because it's called his full potential and the description is like "Ichigo combines all his powers". Lol there's nothing canon about the 5th Anniversary form and nothing from the manga supports Ichigo's Complete Fullbring being a "Shikai". What Ginjo stole is only skimming the top of Ichigo's powers as per Rukia iirc.

If you want to debate over what the 5th Anni form is dm me, but non-canon forms don't really hold any significance for this thread and to avoid derailing this further I'm going to stop talking about the BBS forms of Ichigo.
Read the manga panel or the fullbring arc again. Ginjo’s goal was to restore his shinigami powers. Ginjo wanted to steal those shinigami powers which he did and combine them with his own fullbring sword to create a zanpakutou to go bankai. He didn't left his body like other shinigami because of the fullbring. Ichigo had a zanpakutou and was able to use Getsuga Tensho his zanpakutou power. Ginjo even told him to name his fullbring which he didn't. It was obvious that the author was going for ”shiro/white” or zangetsu. Even Rukia says Ginjo didn't stole Ichigo’s shinigami powers since those are link to his soul but the top layer of his powers. Later when everyone does what Rukia did in season one, we see Ichigo still has his fullbring powers. In the manga panel Ginjo said that his shinigami powers and fullbring would fused to make something stronger. The form he acquired after the black coat goo thingy form was his complete fullbring which was different from this form.

DVABUuN.jpg

oyNPokx.jpg

sIUbyzu.jpg

6oBSSoH.jpg

EsNJ4V6.jpg

Last edited:
Dude. Fullbring Shikai is literally the Shikai with the Tattoos. The remnants of his Fullbring are what caused It, Ichigo even uses Bringer Light later on at the beginning of TYBW. Do not attempt to utilize BBS if you did not play the actual event. The 5th Anniversary form is what happens when Ichigo reawakens his Fullbring after the White inside of him let's him use a free trial of it and Byakuya comes in to help Ichigo. Never once in the ******* event did I see the form be referred to as his Bankai and I actually played the event, I rolled for that Ichigo I got salty over not getting him and i only have Byakuya. Also Ginjou's sword doesn't really change it's shape aside from appearance. Changing at least three times. From Cross of Scaffold to his Fullbring Shinigami form (Which there is no change in the sword after Ginjou merges the Badge with the sword) and then his Bankai skeleton sword. Ichigo's sword on the other hand completely ******* changes into almost a jousting lance if anything

Dude. Fullbring Shikai is literally the Shikai with the Tattoos. The remnants of his Fullbring are what caused It, Ichigo even uses Bringer Light later on at the beginning of TYBW. Do not attempt to utilize BBS if you did not play the actual event. The 5th Anniversary form is what happens when Ichigo reawakens his Fullbring after the White inside of him let's him use a free trial of it and Byakuya comes in to help Ichigo. Never once in the ******* event did I see the form be referred to as his Bankai and I actually played the event, I rolled for that Ichigo I got salty over not getting him and i only have Byakuya. Also Ginjou's sword doesn't really change it's shape aside from appearance. Changing at least three times. From Cross of Scaffold to his Fullbring Shinigami form (Which there is no change in the sword after Ginjou merges the Badge with the sword) and then his Bankai skeleton sword. Ichigo's sword on the other hand completely ******* changes into almost a jousting lance if anything
Ginjo’s sword did change go see the manga again. Ginjo sword is summoned from his neck with the green fullbring light as any other fullbring. He was able to do bankai after stealing Ichigo’s fullbring shinigami. He was even able to use Getsuga tensho ichigo’s zanpakutou power. Tsukishima reflected aside one of those GT. Just read the manga panels. Don't makeup stuff where there isn't.

”Do not attempt to utilize BBS if you did not play the actual event”

Please don't.

IPmQ9Es.jpg

Ginjo’s sword did change go see the manga again. Ginjo sword is summoned from his neck with the green fullbring light as any other fullbring. He was able to do bankai after stealing Ichigo’s fullbring shinigami. He was even able to use Getsuga tensho ichigo’s zanpakutou power. Tsukishima reflected aside one of those GT. Just read the manga panels. Don't makeup stuff where there isn't.

”Do not attempt to utilize BBS if you did not play the actual event”

Please don't.

IPmQ9Es.jpg
I literally said the damn sword changes! I said it changed three times How did I not ******* read the manga if I'm supposed to be ******* helping with these damn threads, do you think I'm dumbass who doesn't check what I say!

I really hate you for getting that Ichigo when I didn't

I literally said the damn sword changes! I said it changed three times How did I not ******* read the manga if I'm supposed to be ******* helping with these damn threads, do you think I'm dumbass who doesn't check what I say!

I really hate you for getting that Ichigo when I didn't
My point was that the sword changes appearance like you said. The change is to mimic the hollow inside the person in case of Ichigo. We don't see Ginjo’s inner hollow to see if his sword represents any part of it. His normal sword without the badge or Shikai powers is shorter with a different hilt. The bankai sword is also different.

Look. If I sound like I'm altered or something. It's because I'm participating while also having to deal with the God awful solo parallel quests from Xenoverse 2.

Xbox one, it's the solo quest when you have to accompany Jaco (The one you get at the Namekian portion of Conton with the Frieza Soldier)

Xbox one, it's the solo quest when you have to accompany Jaco (The one you get at the Namekian portion of Conton with the Frieza Soldier)
Parallel quest 74? I spam that quest. Guilt as charge. 😆 Is too hard to pass otherwise. My recommendation would be to lvl up and add spammable attacks.

That is not fair...Not to mention my controller began to malfunction (The R button that in most cases controls the camera)
One of the many faults in the game. Horrible. Many people left the game a long time ago. I only come back to it when something new is added in. Don't play much recently, especially alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back