• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright

What does Dolvakiin have against RSB sucking his Neuroelectricity and being broken down on a macro quantic level

He is missing a lot of resistances but I honest have no clue if they're going to help him. I don't want to say stomp because of other threads I was in, but you guys can declare stomp if you want.

Keep in Mind, The Beast is 2.93 Exatons to Dovahkiin's 13 Petatons

Literally a 200x Gap

Legendary artifacts can stomp the other way around as I had argued in the previous thread. BFR to Oblivion is my answer all the times.

Is there an artifact that can handle instantly killing something on a macro quantic level before they can move to release a Kilometer covering blast of radiation that would rip Dovahkiin to shreds, not even going beyond the sheer AP of it?

KongKing23 said:
Legendary artifacts can stomp the other way around as I had argued in the previous thread. BFR to Oblivion is my answer all the times.
1. Is it thought based?

2. Does he always start with it?

Cause if not, Ray Sphere Blast.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
FUS

RO

DAH
The blast was completely no sold by the beast, who proceeded to look at the puny man like "seriously?"

He then released a blast of radiation that oneshot Dolvakiin many times over

... Oh yeah even better question

Can Dovahkiin even do anything from SBA range? Cause right now he gets blasted by something from 4 KM away with no way to counter whatsoever.

Lord's Mail protects against all damages even reality warping attack and render the wearer invulnerable. Ebony Mail renders you outside of space-time if I remember correctly. Rueful Axe can cut through Gods or Mehrunes Razor severs laws of reality in a way that I can argue that being macro quantic is now illegal. Nevermind, Dovahkiin just casts a spatial spell to send the guy into Oblivion, so the beast can show his sick moves with immortal Daedras

KongKing23 said:
Lord's Mail protects against all damages even reality warping attack and render the wearer invulnerable. Ebony Mail renders you outside of space-time if I remember correctly. Rueful Axe can cut through Gods or Mehrunes Razor severs laws of reality in a way that I can argue that being macro quantic is now illegal. Nevermind, Dovahkiin just casts a spatial spell to send the guy into Oblivion, so the beast can show his sick moves with immortal Daedras
>He's wearing 2 sets of mail at once

Okay

Also can he do any of that from 4 KM away

KongKing23 said:
Lord's Mail protects against all damages even reality warping attack and render the wearer invulnerable. Ebony Mail renders you outside of space-time if I remember correctly. Rueful Axe can cut through Gods or Mehrunes Razor severs laws of reality in a way that I can argue that being macro quantic is now illegal. Nevermind, Dovahkiin just casts a spatial spell to send the guy into Oblivion, so he can show his sick moves with immortal Daedras
Citation needed for it block radiation, super cancer, abd getting all the gas-electricty drained from you all at once from someone with much higher AP. Not on his profile. Cool, Ray Sphere Blast before it hits him. Ray Sphere Blast before it happens.

He can't attack from the Ethereal and he has no way to know to immediately speak those words before he gets charbroiled

Citation needed for it block radiation, super cancer, abd getting all the gas-electricty drained from you all at once from someone with much higher AP. Not on his profile. Cool, Ray Sphere Blast before it hits him. Ray Sphere Blast before it happens.

Arguing things that ignore conventional laws and durability susceptible towards physical laws of real life. Only in VS battles wikia. Not to mention that people in TES get their diseases cured through prayers.

My argument lies in the fact that those things give Dovahkiin enough times to tear a spatial hole to suck The Beast in.

If it hasn't protected from something like the Ray Sphere Blast then we can't assume that it can. Show me it protects him from getting his bio electricity sucked out.

A 1-C being's protection, don't expect that The Beast can handle gods. Become Ethereal phases you of existence. It's more than enough to argue.

KongKing23 said:
A 1-C being's protection, don't expect that The Beast can handle gods. Become Ethereal phases you of existence. It's more than enough to argue.
Fair enough. But, if that's the case, is there anything The Beast can even do here? And how do people threaten him in gameplay with that thing on if a 1-C is just saying "no u" to everything that comes his way?

Nothing he can do as long as gods sponsored Dovahkiin. I don't even mention the Auriel's Bow yet, which the Beast better pray Auriel upon the hero stands beyond the range of the Beast. Otherword, The Beast is ******.

KongKing23 said:
Nothing he can do as long as gods sponsored Dovahkiin. I don't even mention the Auriel's Bow yet, which the Beast better pray Auriel upon the hero stands beyond the range of the Beast. Otherword, The Beast is ******.
So, stomp then. Also, didn't answer my second question.

Mundus Barrier restricts crazy reality shenanigans, and Aedras with Earthbones actively prevent people doing too crazy that can damage reality itself. This is partially preventing you to see crazy universal explosion. There is a limit on Nirn. Linear Time in an infinite multiverse is the best example of this.

KongKing23 said:
Mundus Barrier restricts crazy reality shenanigans, and Aedras with Earthbones actively prevent people doing too crazy that can damage reality itself. This is partially preventing you to see crazy universal explosion. There is a limit on Nirn. Linear Time in an infinite multiverse is the best example of this.
But the Ray Sphere Blast doesn't do any of that, so why would it get blocked? It's just a big explosion that gives a bunch of status effects while sucking the life out of you. Or am I missing something?

But the Ray Sphere Blast doesn't do any of that, so why would it get blocked? It's just a big explosion that gives a bunch of status effects while sucking the life out of you. Or am I missing something?

I was explaining why you didn't encounter crazy effects in lore during Skyrim the game. Many artifacts didn't work at their fullest extent due to divine restrictions of Mundus Barriers. However, we are in neutral realm that has no restrictions, so gods can work at their fullest power. Physical attacks are mundane against reality warping barriers sponsored by gods

KongKing23 said:
Excuse me, what? No god protects Dovahkiin. Or Daedric Prince. Lord's Mail is non-canon as well. For that matter, no Creation Club equipment and stuff is canon, despite being official. They're essentially Bethesda approved mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back