• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath vs Artuo Hiden - Heroes of all sorts

Well as the title says heroes can be all sorts. Even a bike courier or a comedian
  • Speed is equalised
  • Infamous 2 Cole is being used
  • Artuo is High 7-A
  • SBA otherwise
The Conduit: 0

The Kamen Rider: 0

Incon: 0

From what I'm told about Hiden he can unleash microscopic cells which act independent from him, they can do various things like create shields, fly as a swarm to create tangible spikes to impale you and also are capable of eating you alive from the inside out. Idk much about him but was told he can do things like this. Cole can detect things on the cell level however so he can likely see them though

Cole scales to 1.05 Gigatons, 2.1 Gigatons with Overload Burst, 3.15 Gigatons with Finisher Attack
Which key is it being used for Artuo?

Another thing you should consider for Aruto is his broken precog. Guy can basically come up with 200 trillion possibilities in just a few seconds
I think it's weird that you're linking another statement that just says this a thing, rather than a link to actual evidence
From what I'm told about Hiden he can unleash microscopic cells which act independent from him, they can do various things like create shields, fly as a swarm to create tangible spikes to impale you and also are capable of eating you alive from the inside out. Idk much about him but was told he can do things like this. Cole can detect things on the cell level however so he can likely see them though
He also has electromagnetism and the ability to just absorb projectiles with his ionic shield

I think I'll wait until actual proof of his precognitive potency is given. There's some impressive stuff on the page but nowhere near the idea he can sort through trillions of possibilities on what's going to happen.

I think it's weird that you're linking another statement that just says this a thing, rather than a link to actual evidence
Oh that's just because that's all I remember the last time I got involved in such a MU. I'm sure the Kamen Rider supporters can explain better, I'm just bringing that up in case someone tries to vote

The trillions of possibilities come from his EoS profile which he can produce 2 trillion attack and evasive patterns per 0.01 seconds. That is not the Aruto we are using so no worries there although in this key, he was able to defeat a rider that can make tens of thousands of predictions per 0.001 second multiple times.

In this key, his Ap is above 2.5 GT and he uses bugs call "Cluster Cells" to attack and defend. Basically Gaara sands that can deconstruct on contact.

For Ixa’s “tens of thousands of predictions per 0.001 seconds” it’s comes from this (5th tab).

It’s also worth noting how predictions work in Z1. Essentially, if you out predict your opponent, it’s makes it so that you can cancel out their precog and essentially make yourself untouchable. The weakest AI had 6 predictions per second and is able to easily predict the movements of someone who can speed blitz and even reacted to attacks mid teleportation.

When Shining Hopper fought Thouser, The latter canceled out the former’s precog with the difference in numbers been 4x. The Aruto we’re using defeated Thouser.

Okay the precog sounds like an issue for certain. Cole in his corner can do things like slow his perception of time to tag people if that helps, on the topic of the bugs as I've said Cole can detect things on the celluar level. So he'd likely spot them moving about and not get near them as his whole style of fighting in staying on the move and throwing shit at you.

For Ixa’s “tens of thousands of predictions per 0.001 seconds” it’s comes from this (5th tab).

It’s also worth noting how predictions work in Z1. Essentially, if you out predict your opponent, it’s makes it so that you can cancel out their precog and essentially make yourself untouchable. The weakest AI had 6 predictions per second and is able to easily predict the movements of someone who can speed blitz and even reacted to attacks mid teleportation.

When Shining Hopper fought Thouser, The latter canceled out the former’s precog with the difference in numbers been 4x. The Aruto we’re using defeated Thouser.
Yeah if this is accurate I'm gonna have to throw the towel and call this a curbstomp

Cole can fire off a lot of projectiles but if this guy has any amount of mobility in tandem with what's being described here, I don't see them getting touched in any circumstances, even if Cole can solidly counter the metal clusters

MCH doesn’t have that great mobility but he could always go into his Shining Assault Hopper form, which is faster and can teleport. It’s weaker but it’s made up for with his RPL. He could still utilize cluster cells tho, so if Cole take keep up, then it’s a stomp

Back