• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TacticalNuke002 said:
Excuse me, what? No god protects Dovahkiin. Or Daedric Prince. Lord's Mail is non-canon as well. For that matter, no Creation Club equipment and stuff is canon, despite being official. They're essentially Bethesda approved mods.

Is this basically the equivalent of me arguing using Dragon's Magazine for DND

Cause if so

One that's stupid

Two The Beast still absolutely floors him

Excuse me, what? No god protects Dovahkiin. Or Daedric Prince. Lord's Mail is non-canon as well. For that matter, no Creation Club equipment and stuff is canon, despite being official. They're essentially Bethesda approved mods.

You have to take that issue with Matthew when you arrogantly claim things canon or not. All artifacts as extensions of gods, upon being wore by chosen ones, mean an automatic protection and shrouding. Why I have to waste times with this argument? Dovahkiin can stay out of 4km range and use Auriel's Bow to decimate the guy.

Even ignoring basically all of Beasts Hax including his main gimmick with the Ray Sphere Blast, his sheer AP and AOE alone make it impossible for Dovakiin to survive unless he has very great regen or protection

He also has no character or leading move, so the wrong move that doesn't beat Beasts regen fails him and gets him killed

Everything you ever do and acquired officially is canon. Still, Auriel's Bow blitzing The Beast. I still have the Ebony Mail and Spellbreaker that can both prevent the casting of spells and absorption of energy. Again, Auriel's Bow!

Lord Mail is canon but the Dovahkiin doesn't have it. Even without it tho, the Dovahkiin has a shit ton of artifacts and spells to prevent him from the explosion. And for the radiation as someone said, if you think the flesh spells are only flesh in name think again.

I saw that he had Auroeks bow, no proof he uses it instantly

I also noticed "Can stay out of 4KM" when the Beast has planetary range

1. It is actually, tier and range are two different things

2. Many High 6A characters naturally have planetary range as nuking the planet is a High 6A feat

3. 6A range is still far too much range for Dovakiin to avoid

Well from what I read on his profile there are two Beasts the first one has the explosion and the other one has the ray. And on both of these Spell Breaker and the Become Ethereal shout should be more than enough to survive them.

They are both in the same attack

The explosion is over 200x stronger then his Durability, he will not survive

Dovahkiin also has 6-A range as well. However, he had artifacts and magic to resist the blasts. Again, all of his abilities ignore conventional durability and laws. Your image of him getting irradiated or anything similar does not apply since his power defies reality itself. As ogbunabali put, he has shit tons of ways to tank your beast boi or evade it. Dovahkiin tanked a reality breaking blast that shakes the continent, so he had experience against this sort of things before

Ignoring Durability does not mean beating regen, it allows you to destroy his body but he can regenerate his body easily

The blast Beast makes is over 200x stronger then said blast, Dovakiin cannot survive it

Does he have protection from a 1C diety or what?

The blast is 6-A in tier while Dovahkiin tanked a similar one that breaks reality. Dovahkiin artifacts and magic can literally command reality to make the blast as harmless cotton candy. The easier way is for Dovahkiin using Become Ethereal, then walking towards the Beast to use Wabbajack or send him to Oblivion. Ignore conventional laws mean things don't work in our conventional understanding like reality warping

Schnee One said:
Okay
So what exactly can the dragonborn do to beat his regen and what does he lead with
He can use artefacts like the Wabbajack for reality warping transmutation, or use an alteration spell to turn the Beast into a cow. Or bypass durability and cut the Beast's very existence with Mehrunes' Razor. And use the "Become Ethereal" Shout to become an intangible being of void. Also stop time.

The Dovahkiin is plenty haxed.

Well from what I can see the Ray Sphere is plasma based making it completely null by Spell Breaker.

KongKing23 said:
The blast is 6-A in tier while Dovahkiin tanked a similar one that breaks reality. Dovahkiin artifacts and magic can literally command reality to make the blast as harmless cotton candy. The easier way is for Dovahkiin using Become Ethereal, then walking towards the Beast to use Wabbajack or send him to Oblivion. Ignore conventional laws mean things don't work in our conventional understanding like reality warping
Dovakiin is 13 Pettatons

Beast is 2 Exatons casually and while not in his prime. The AP difference is huge.

Does he lead with them and what proof is there he has done so.

KongKing23 said:
Physically blasting a character outside of existence. Only in VS battles wikia
I asked one question

Just one question on what he lead with

Just why.

Considering the dovahkin has no leading move and has so many different moves he could start with I find it alot harder to make a case for him starting out with whatever beats the beast than saying the beast rsbs

TacticalNuke002 said:
What ability lets you BFR to Oblivion? I don't recall it.
It is an Out of Game spatial manipulation that mook mages used to travel for Oblivion. It's no coherent ability but a type of art practiced by mages everywhere. I don't need to use that argument since I already got all artifacts to outhax the opponent

What he starts with is hard to say exactly, but he would probably start with the Thu'um, Stop Time most likely. And considering he has Spell Breaker at this point, arguably the most powerful shield in the verse, he probably has that on his hand that he can raise if the Beast uses the ray, which the shield renders completly useless.

Ogbunabali said:
What he starts with is hard to say exactly, but he would probably start with the Thu'um, Stop Time most likely. And considering he has Spell Breaker at this point, arguably the most powerful shield in the verse, he probably has that on his hand that he can raise if the Beast uses the ray, which the shield renders completly useless.
Can the sheild block 2 exaton attacks?

The Spellbreaker is a daedric artefact that nulls magical attacks. I'll assume it can. Also, it was used to fight against Archmage Shalidor. Shalidor is one of the greatest mages who ever lived with a knowledge of the arcane few can boast. This places him above most Psijic Order mages who have feats ranging from low 2-C to low 1-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back