• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
A little side not: the Ray Field Blast is NOT plasma, idk where they notion is even coming from. If you actually played the game, you'd know that's it's a blast of radiation/energy known as Ray Field radiation, an in-universe radiation that is the fuel for genetic mutations and what activates the Conduit gene, giving Conduits their powers. It also causes the development of the Ray Field Plague in those not carrying the Conduit gene.

Don't trust the inFamous wiki, it's been vandalized to hell and back
^

Yes and that is radiation by name only, if you actually look at photos or descriptions of the Ray Sphere it actually acts and looks exactly like plasma not radiation.

If the series explicitly states it is radiation it is radiation.

And the only descriptions you gave were for the Ray Sphere, not the Beast

Feel free to show me scans that state it's radiation, even tho it explicitly doesn't act like it and rather acts like plasma is also a problem, which probably means the creators of the game probably had no idea what they were talking about. The only radiation that is stated is the "Ray Field Plague" which is a disease from the released Ray Field Energy(again allude to it being plasma) and, not only does the Dovahkiin have a plethora of artifacts to choose from that give immunity to disease and poison, the argonians have immunity of disease and poisons.

And what description about the Beast, how does that have anything to do with anything. The Beast is just a conduit or, or w/e called in the verse, created by the Ray Sphere.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=54vCtr14G-Y

It's the entire plot of the game.... Radiation poisoning from the conduits is his reasoning for him constantly using the blast to create them

Your "descriptions" are from the Ray Sphere, not the blast generated from the Beast, as such, your descriptions from a notably unreliable wiki are moot.

"What does the Beast have to do with anything"

He's the one being used in the match?

Yes that is why I said it is radiation in name only. Radiation is the transmission of energy in the form of waves or particles. Which the Ray Sphere explicitly doesn't do, instead it is stated that it uses elecrity to act, and the blast generated, using photos, is nothing more than the expansion of electicity which again is plasma. And you keep using the argument of "the wiki isn't reliable" which you need to prove it isn't or to disprove all of my points that the Ray Sphere acts exactly like plasma and nothing like radiation.

He's the one being used in the match?

And the argument is whether the Ray Sphere is plasma or radiation, so this is irrelevant.

That's the Ray Sphere

Not the Explosion from the Beast

The Beast explicitly has no form of electricity manipulation or conductivity

Using the Ray Sphere as an example is simply wrong.

Ray Sphere=/=Beast

You are the one who needs to prove The Beasts explosion is plasma as that is your claim that you made

Ray Field Blast: The Beast can channel large amounts of Ray Field energy into a powerful explosion similar to a Ray Sphere blast, activating potential Conduits while killing any nearby humans. The explosions are similar to the Empire City and New Marais Blast. It is possible he gained this ability as the Ray Sphere fused with his body. His blasts are powerful enough to destroy large portions of the U.S. at once, lay waste to the entire East Coast, as well as split the moon in an alternate timeline, and has been stated to be able to destroy the world multiple times.

250d

Both are literally expansion of electricity.

Based off the explanation in inFamous the Ray Sphere absorbes the bio electricity, and primarily the brain's nuero-electricity, from people within the blast radius of the Ray Sphere (vaporizing them). It then transfers the bio electricity into Ray Field energy which is used to activate the conduit gene in the sphere's user. Excess Ray Field energy is then spread by the blast that results from activating the Ray Sphere making Ray Field energy the primary by-product of using the sphere along with anything affected by the energy itself.

Schnee One said:
That's the Ray Sphere

Not the Explosion from the Beast

Ray Sphere=/=Beast

You are the one who needs to prove The Beasts explosion is plasma as that is your claim that you made

Ogbunabali said:
Ray Field Blast: The Beast can channel large amounts of Ray Field energy into a powerful explosion similar to a Ray Sphere blast, activating potential Conduits while killing any nearby humans. The explosions are similar to the Empire City and New Marais Blast. It is possible he gained this ability as the Ray Sphere fused with his body. His blasts are powerful enough to destroy large portions of the U.S. at once, lay waste to the entire East Coast, as well as split the moon in an alternate timeline, and has been stated to be able to destroy the world multiple times.
This right here is the Beast's attack, you can see that he is using the "Ray Field energy "' to use his attacks and that his blast is "similar to a Ray Sphere blast" "'The explosions are similar to the Empire City and New Marais Blast"

Here is how the explosion looks like from the Empire City and New Marais Blast.

314sd
250sdasd

Which is literally the expansion of energy, which is the same, as stated, as the Beats's explosion.

Now this

Based off the explanation in inFamous the Ray Sphere absorbes the bio electricity, and primarily the brain's nuero-electricity, from people within the blast radius of the Ray Sphere (vaporizing them). It then transfers the bio electricity into Ray Field energy which is used to activate the conduit gene in the sphere's user. Excess Ray Field energy is then spread by the blast that results from activating the Ray Sphere making Ray Field energy the primary by-product of using the sphere along with anything affected by the energy itself.

Is the thing he uses to generate that explosion, which is explicitly describing plasma.

Similar is not the same as equal to. Show a picture of the Beast's Ray Sphere Blast that proves it is plasma based.

That's not how it works, if you want to disprove me you have to provide evidence and not baseless statements that are not arguments.

Yes it is the same expansion of energy, that being in the form of an explosion, but it is not powered the same way.

The Beast has no proof of being able to produce or create or manipulate electricity unlike the Ray Sphere. And completely lacks the ability to create it with the same mechanism.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Ray_Sphere

It even has its own profile stating it's mechanics.

Beast uses this blast to create conduits, but that's the only similarity. Had he been able to, who would be able to produce electricity

The explosion is electrical energy as I have shown above. And I have proven that the Beast is actually using electicity and that his explosion is the same as the Ray Sphere. You have provided no evidence to suggest otherwise.

Again, you're using the inFamous wiki, which I've already explained has been edited by another user who doesn't have any sources from the game to back up the edit

You're basing your assumption that Ray Field radiation = plasma based off how it looks. We don't rate things based off of appearances here. We rate things based off of statements and lore. Ryan Field Radiation has been described and stated to be a radiation by Dr. Wolfe, one of the most intelligent people in the inFamousverse and the head scientists on all things Conduit and Ray Field energies.

Let me find my old post from before that discusses the subject

Ogbunabali said:
The explosion is electrical energy as I have shown above. And I have proven that the Beast is actually using electicity and that his explosion is the same as the Ray Sphere. You have provided no evidence to suggest otherwise.
Yes

The Ray Sphere is electrical

Not the Beast

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Again, you're using the inFamous wiki, which I've already explained has been edited by another user who doesn't have any sources from the game to back up the edit
You're basing your assumption that Ray Field radiation = plasma based off how it looks. We don't rate things based off of appearances here. We rate things based off of statements and lore. Ryan Field Radiation has been described and stated to be a radiation by Dr. Wolfe, one of the most intelligent people in the inFamousverse and the head scientists on all things Conduit and Ray Field energies.

Let me find my old post from before that discusses the subject
I have already proven multiple times from ingame statements, qutoes, descriptions, and photos that it is.

This thread has derailed into a "no u" argument which I will no longer take part of, no one is actually providing any actul evidence as to how the Ray Sphere is nothing more than radiation in name and is actually plasma. Untill that happens the Dovahkiin clearly stomps here.

Lore and in-game info > Graphics choices. This is just like Dark Souls.

If its specifically described as radiation despite how it looks, then its radiation.

@Ogbunabali

But you're not using in game statements. You're using quotes from the inFamous wiki and pictures from the game. There have been many times in the past where the inFanous wiki information has been put into question and debunked. And again, you're using a picture to say "it looks like electricity so therefore it is" which is not how we do things here.

Many of my links discuss how Ray Field radiation is radiation and this is a topic that I have discussed with staff members intensely a long time ago.

All I can say is:

Slow time, Rueful Axe (Low 2-C sharpness), Mehrune's Razor (Conceptual Death manip), Ebony Mail (Undetectability + poison aura from low 1-C deity), Marked for Death (conceptual stat reduction), Become Ethereal (intangibility+invulnerability) etc. still exists.

TacticalNuke002 said:
All I can say is:
Slow time, Rueful Axe (Low 2-C sharpness), Mehrune's Razor (Conceptual Death manip), Ebony Mail (Undetectability + poison aura from low 1-C deity), Marked for Death (conceptual stat reduction), Become Ethereal (intangibility+invulnerability) etc. still exists.
The problem is what is the dovahkin gonna start with because if he chooses wrong he gets one shotted

I think we just treat it as a coin toss if they're the type to use Hax, considering assuming they instantly blast the opponent would be favoritism

... I also would say them holding every armor they possibly have because they're an anomaly in space time or something is also favoritism but Dragon left the OP unchanged like a motherforker so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back