• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beast (InFAMOUS) vs Tōshirō Hitsugaya REMATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the last thread turned into somewhat of a cluster, and The Beast has upgrades and better clarifications for his abilities and range, let's see if this has any different outcome.

Both are High 6-A and Speed Equalized

Fight takes place in Future Empire City

Who wins and why?

IMG 1568
IMG 1569
Beast[[1]]: 0

Toshiro[[2]]: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Regardless of the last thread being a cluster, it's the exact same results and honestly redundant.

Either Toshiro nulls or Beast turns his insides into Neuro Electricity.

Tho unless specified the range is made into 4KM

So.....Beast turns him into Neuro Electricity........

It was also never brought up that Beast totally oneshots with pure AP.

36 Petatons vs At least 19 Exatons.

Beast can also rip his atoms apart from a distance without a Ray Field Blast, something his freezing isn't gonna save him from.

His freezing is gonna automatically power null the Beast. Again as Gargoyle said this match still has the same results.

Knight......Look at the range.

Several Kilometers ONLY with environmental destruction.

Unless specified, the range is as big as their attacks, since Beasts range is planetary, SBA puts them at 4KM, meaning that his Null will not reach the Beast, while the Beasts Ray Field blast kills him.

In range it's inconclusive but here? Beast turns his insides to Neuro Electricity.

Oh...

That was also a joke... because those guys completely ignored what you said and kept pushing it anyway.

Beast due to range, due to teleportation, due to ability to take out Toshiro, and overall being capable of ranged attacks and constantly evolving like Gerard.

I agree fully with Kuu here. Toshiro only has one notable hax ( Power null ) meanwhile Beast has much more hax, a massive AP advantage and range. Don't see much Toshiro can do now.

KuuIchigo said:
How isn't this a stomp? Superior AP, range, and all of them hax.
Also the fact that in the old thread he almost lost to a Beast who didn't have all of the updated shit.
Yeah i second this as a stomp tbh

its funny how the comments above siding with beast basically justifies that the matchup is a stomp.

> rip his atoms apart from a distance

> his Null will not reach the Beast

What was the point of this matchup if toshiro cant even use his only ability?

Man, seeing Beast in all these threads is reminding me that I really need to get into inFAMOUS at some point.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure this is a jackslap, not a fight. Should probably be closed.

I made it cause Beast got a whole bunch of buffs and I wanted to see if the match had any different outcome.

Perhaps it should just be removed?

TeenAngel101 said:
I made it cause Beast got a whole bunch of buffs and I wanted to see if the match had any different outcome.
Perhaps it should just be removed?
Seems like the most plausible outcome.

Toshiro gets shit stomped to obvlivion here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back