• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Because the last Blade vs WoW thread went well let's do one I anticipate will not go so well.

Speed Equal

Start 5 meters away

Battle takes place at the gates of Icecrown Citadel

Blade has her High 6-A amp restricted(It wouldn't do much anyway)

Tirion is 7-A physically and cannot throw his big amp out

Tirion Fordring: 0

Blade: 0

Inconclusive: 0

At least I still have duh 690 vs 259.80 AP Advantage, and the Class M vs the Class K

As per usual blade uber AP stomps the 690 without even using her Septima seriously, what about Tirion?

and damn i dont feel like reading that skill section (which is the meta text walls are OP in debates)- im gonna just chalk it up to "even", unless u wanna explain it in laymans

At least I still have duh 690 vs 259.80 AP Advantage, and the Class M vs the Class K

As per usual blade uber AP stomps the 690 without even using her Septima seriously, what about Tirion?
Tirion's like 3 stomps and a couple one-shots above the value, scaling to being capable of one-shotting DK Arthas pretty much means that Tirion inherits some of the best 7-A scaling in the verse

And of course, if they meet swords Septima has another thing coming to it

Tirion's like 3 stomps and a couple one-shots above the value, scaling to being capable of one-shotting DK Arthas pretty much means that Tirion inherits some of the best 7-A scaling in the verse

And of course, if they meet swords Septima has another thing coming to it
Damn aight I think he might have the AP advantage lmao, even with Septima all I can argue is that Blade gets angry and maybe keeps up

Uh... am I dealing all the Paladin stuff or the Ashbringer stuff or both?

Damn aight I think he might have the AP advantage lmao, even with Septima all I can argue is that Blade gets angry and maybe keeps up

Uh... am I dealing all the Paladin stuff or the Ashbringer stuff or both?
You're dealing with the whole kit and kaboodle. Thankfully, Tirion is a sword fighter first and foremost, so it's Ashbringer he'll be swinging unless he's disarmed

I'd have to check for certain but basically

For stomps Fodder like Animus<<<Standard Archmage Magic<Orcish DKs<<Antonidas' Magic<Arthas

For one-shots Normal Dragons<<<Sapphiron<Arthas<<<Uther<Blessings Restored Tirion

Too busy bruh but I did write some notes for the matchup which mostly involve the fact that Blade actually has a versatile set of moves while Tirion more of stacks smaller buffs on himself which probably matter in the long run

Too busy bruh but I did write some notes for the matchup which mostly involve the fact that Blade actually has a versatile set of moves while Tirion more of stacks smaller buffs on himself which probably matter in the long run
IRL>Some stupid match lol don't worry about it and answer when you can

I checked Tirion's profile and these are the abilities that I think would usable in this fight: All Racial Traits(except Diplomacy).
Paladin Passives :
-Mastery: Hand of Light(13% damage boost)
-Unbreakable Spirit(30% Cooldown Reduction)
-Divine Purpose( 15%Chance to remove cost for abilities and 20% damage/healing boost)
-Aura of Reckoning(200% Damage boost after being hit by a critical strike 25 times. Seems usable).

Paladin Abilities[Shared Class Spells]:
-Crusader Strike(15% chance to reduce ability cost and for Divine Storm to have no cost+ 25% damage boost)
-Shield of the Righteous(Armor boost for 4.5 seconds and gives the benefits of the Consecration ability)
-Consecration(AoE field damages enemies for 12 seconds while also also reducing damage taken by 5%)
-Judgement(Boosts the damage done by Crusader's Strike and Holy Shock by 30%,and by 25% for the rest of the abilities, after hitting the target while also marking them with Lawbringer for 45 seconds, which heal Trion for the next 25 attacks and will damage them for 5% of their max health the next time Judgement is cast again)
-Holy Avenger
-Hammer of Justice(Stuns a target for 6 seconds)
-Word of Glory(healing)
-Divine Shield(Barrier that protects the user from all damage/spells for 8 seconds)
-Divine Steed(summons a steed for Tirion, which gives one a 100% speed boost for 5 seconds)
-Avenging Wrath(Boosts damage/healing/critical strike chance by 20% for 20 seconds)
-Blinding Light(Blinds enemies for 6 seconds)
-Seraphim(grants 8% Haste, Critical Strike, and Versatility, and 12.8% Mastery for 15 seconds)

Paladin Abilities[Holy]:
-Holy Shock(has a 30% critical chance)
-Exorcism(has a 20% chance of resetting it's cooldown via normal attacks)
-Divine Protection(Reduces all damage you take by 20% for 8 seconds)
-Aura Mastery(Empowers your chosen aura for 8 seconds)
-Light's Hammer(AoE attack)
-Holy Prism

Paladin Abilities[Retribution]:
-Templar's Verdict(has a 15% chance to make your next ability have no cost and deal 20% increased damage and healing. Also increases the damage of your next Templar's Verdict by 15% for 6 seconds)
-Hand of Hindrance(reduces movement speed by 70% for 10 seconds. Effects can also be applied via Blade of Justice or Divine Hammer for 3 seconds)
-Blade of Justice(has a 12% chance to resetting it's cooldown via normal attacks)
-Divine Storm(AoE attack)
-Shield of Vengeance(Creates a barrier of holy light that absorbs damage for 15 seconds. When the shield expires, it bursts to inflict damage equal to the total amount absorbed)
-Wake of Ashes(short range AoE attack that reduces one's movement speed by 50% for 5 seconds)
-Execution Sentence(Inflicts damage after 8 seconds including 20% of damage taken from your abilities in that time)
-Eye for an Eye(Surround yourself with a bladed bulwark, reducing Physical damage taken by 35% and dealing Physical damage to any melee attackers for 10 seconds)

Ashbringer Passives:
-Ashbringer's Light(Increases all damage by 5%)
-Blade of Light(Increases damage dealt by Crusader Strike by 15%)
-Deflection(Reduces the cooldown of Shield of Vengeance by 10 sec)
-Deliver the Justice(Increases damage dealt by Blade of Justice by 8%)
-Divine Tempest(Ashbringer projects Divine Storm forward 20 yards, damaging all enemies in its path. Also increases damage dealt by Divine Storm by 20%)
-Echo of the Highlord(Ashbringer mimics Templar's Verdict and Divine Storm, dealing 10% of normal damage)
-Endless Resolve(Reduces the duration of Forbearance{a 2 minute debuff that prevents the user from being affected by Divine Shield, Divine Protection, Hand of Protection, and Lay on Hands every time each one is casted on oneself) by 10 sec.
-Highlord's Judgment(Increases damage dealt by Judgment by 8%)
-Might of the Templar(Increases damage dealt by Templar's Verdict by 2%
-Righteous Blade(Increases damage dealt by Divine Storm by 4%)
-Sharpened Edge(Increases the critical strike chance of Crusader Strike by 6%)
-Wrath of the Ashbringer(Increases the duration of Avenging Wrath by 2.0 sec)
-Ferocity of the Silver Hand(Increases damage by 10% and Stamina by 10%)
-Righteous Verdict(Your Holy Power spending abilities increase the damage of your next Blade of Justice / Divine Hammer by 32%)
-Concordance of the Legionfall(Your abilities have a chance of increasing your Versatility (Tanks) or primary stat (DPS/Heal) by 4000 for 10 sec)

Ashbringer Ability-Wake of Ashes(Lash out with the Ashbringer, dealing Radiant damage to all enemies within 12 yards in front of you, and reducing movement speed by 50% for 6 sec. Also causes all enemies hit to burn for Radiant damage over 6 sec).

Everything else that I haven't mentioned are either only useful in a group, meant to counter abilities that Blade doesn't have, or are resisted by Blade.

Last edited:
I see. So I guess that means the cooldown reducing effects/abilities are unusable then. What about the effect's duration for the abilities, are those counted as canon?
Considering things like mirror image when used by folks who are ridiculously competent in magic like Kalecgos last for approximately however the **** long he wants it to... it depends on the character and their competence in said class.

Considering things like mirror image when used by folks who are ridiculously competent in magic like Kalecgos last for approximately however the **** long he wants it to... it depends on the character and their competence in said class.
Ok, so what does that mean for Tirion then?

Ok, so what does that mean for Tirion then?
To be clear, what I'm asking is whether or not there is any feats/statements of Tirion being able to extend the duration of his abilities longer than what's stated in the description.

To be clear, what I'm asking is whether or not there is any feats/statements of Tirion being able to extend the duration of his abilities longer than what's stated in the description.
Problem with Tirion is he doesn't really do anything lol

Logically, he should, he's literally one of the first and strongest paladins, but he doesn't do enough to prove it similar to Uther or Alexandros

Problem with Tirion is he doesn't really do anything lol

Logically, he should, he's literally one of the first and strongest paladins, but he doesn't do enough to prove it similar to Uther or Alexandros
I see. So I guess the only option then is to use the duration stated in the description then, in which case the only active abilities that don't have any duration are: Crusader Strike, Judgement(though there is a duration for the lawbringer effect), Word of Glory, Holy Shock, Exorcism, Light's Hammer, Holy Prism, Blade of Justice(although it can also apply the effects of Hand of Hindrance which does have a duration), and Divine Storm. The rest of the active abilities all have effects that last for a few seconds at most.

I see. So I guess the only option then is to use the duration stated in the description then, in which case the only active abilities that don't have any duration are: Crusader Strike, Judgement(though there is a duration for the lawbringer effect), Word of Glory, Holy Shock, Exorcism, Light's Hammer, Holy Prism, Blade of Justice(although it can also apply the effects of Hand of Hindrance which does have a duration), and Divine Storm. The rest of the active abilities all have effects that last for a few seconds at most.
And obviously the auras, those last for however long the Paladin wants them too lol

So overall these are what I think would be the two's wincons:

Tirion-Statistics Amplification/Damage Boost/Damage Reduction/Healing[Mid-Low]/Forcefield creation(to overcome the AP/Durability gap),Statistics Reduction/Status Effect Inducement(to make an opening for an attack), Energy Projection/Manipulation.

Blade-Acrobatics(for dodging Tirion's attacks), Regeneration[High-Low](for healing off any attacks that she couldn't avoid), Resistance Negation(for bypassing Tirion's resistance to Electricity Manipulation), Electricity Manipulation/Damage Boost, and Class M Lifting Strength(to disarm Tirion, though I'm not exactly sure if that would be in-character for her to do).

So overall these are what I think would be the two's wincons:

Tirion-Statistics Amplification/Damage Boost/Damage Reduction/Healing[Mid-Low]/Forcefield creation(to overcome the AP/Durability gap),Statistics Reduction/Status Effect Inducement(to make an opening for an attack), Energy Projection/Manipulation.

Blade-Acrobatics(for dodging Tirion's attacks), Regeneration[High-Low](for healing off any attacks that she couldn't avoid), Resistance Negation(for bypassing Tirion's resistance to Electricity Manipulation), Electricity Manipulation/Damage Boost, and Class M Lifting Strength(to disarm Tirion, though I'm not exactly sure if that would be in-character for her to do).
Let's not forget Tirion's 5-B sword

Back