• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The battle for Evolution Survival - Mirage Mewtwo vs Novel Kars

So um...not sure if people completely forgot about that type 8 immortality or not...

Anyway, you can't exactly atomize a hologram, and I'm not sure if you can paradox hard light away either. Even if you can, the Mirage System makes a new one anyway.

You know equalizing speed and letting Kaars access his Low 2-C stands is killing mewtwo.

Oh, and about atomizing mewtwo: mewtwo has a skill that passively disables explosions.

Real talk, Paradoxing via alternate is definitely working if it connects. Not saying it will connect, but if it does, it works.

By creating an entire new universe. How did Valentine's create universes? It did, he didn't know of various things, they were still created, that's how it works, he doesnt need to know, it'll do it automatically.

And why can't you atomized a hologram? It has a physical form, it can be touched, that's enough. Even if it was intangible it would be enough. Same thing with paradox, it exists and thus would get paradoxed if it comes in contact with its duplicate.

Get rid of the mirage system, it won't take Kars long to figure it out, stop time and go wild, nothing will stop him from doing so.

Or he could bring in a nigh infinite amount of Kars to completely overwhelm Mewtwo.

@Professor I dunno whether he comes back or not, just saying that the one who gets paradoxed is erased along with the alternate if they actually make contact. Whether he resurrects out of nowhere somehow, that I'm not arguing.

Ah

Well, assuming it would work, why wouldn't M.M. just use memory or Probability manip to stop it from happening and then something else to finish it? Plus unlike the real Mewtwo, this one has, like, continuous precognition via Xatu.

Precog means nothing if you can't stop it. Memory manip? That's not gonna work considering Whitesnake and GER can't do anything to him.

How about time travelling to a time in which Kars still didnt even get a stand?

Yes Im this bored.

Dio did that, Kars was still around and was fine. Pls Kars has time travel, if not from being above DIO he would still have it with BTD considering he used it for that exact purpose hundreds of times.

Just something I have to say. Mirage's probability manipulation is really crappy. It just increases the likelihood of extra effects.

I don't see anywhere that says Kars has resistance to memory manip so it should still work. And Probability Manipulating is a thing.

Btw, does Kars have much of anything to get passed Wonder Guard?

The real cal howard said:
Just something I have to say. Mirage's probability manipulation is really crappy. It just increases the likelihood of extra effects.
Jirachi's and Unowns reality warping >>>> any probability manipulation in pokemon.

Which is why Kars needs some reworking, and if memory manip worked on him he wouldn't be the ultimate thing considering Rohan exists in that very novel and Funny knows about him, plus Whitesnake would of worked wonders on him, it didn't do anything besides cause a mess of discs.

Yes, paradox and atomization. Wonder Guard doesn't lol nope stuff of that caliber.

Wonder Guard no sells anything that isn't affective against the user. Time hax may go through but I still don't see how you can use atomization on data. And it's not like M.M. couldn't use precog + power mimicry to counter.

"Ya atomized it by touching it and transmutating it into a bomb and blowing it up, if it has a form it'll work considering it can atomize anything from people to air itself"

No blowing up. Mewtwo passively disables explosions.

>power mimicry. You do realize Kars has that power right? On an arguably way higher scale too? And Kars can very well copy considering all MM's abilities are organic originally and thus can be replicated.

And I'm assuming that's because damp? Regardless paradox would work fine.

Pretty sure Me First would be higher scale power mimicry. As well as Dittos transform and Mimic as well.

Also organic? Mirage Pokemon are literally pure data like Digimon. I don't see how data can be anything organic in the slightest.

Because all the abilities are taken from normal Pokemon, which are organic thus replicable? And not like he cant copy odd stuff, he copied Das boot, which is a submarine stand that can fire missiles, has sonar, computers, etc

And why is Me First and such higher power mimicry? Unless ya wanna argue the average Ditto could transform into Dialga or something or copy Roar of time because that sounds like a huge NLF, at least Kars actually has feats of adapting to and copying tier 2 powers.

And? Dio literally ate Kars and became an ultimate lifeform. Kars said nah, im still better and proceeded to prove he was exactly right. Plus Kars can compute data.

And another way for Kars to win outside of paradoxes, time stop and more is time travel. He can just time travel either with BTD or actual time travel if that gets accepted.

MM doesn't have paradox immunity.

Technically that's not completely true. Mirage Mewtwo is only made up of Mirage Pokemon while having data from real pokemon as well and some pokemon arent considered living. Porygon, ghost types, etc.

Me First takes any attack from the opponent and uses it back against them even stronger is what I mean. And as for Ditto, we have him at a varying tier so yes he actually can. He can be anywhere from a Tier 10 to a Tier 2.

I'm not sure what that point is supposed to be for.

Mirage Mewtwo has Celebi's powers at a greater level so he should be able to handle paradoxes.

You are not convincing each other.

As long as novel kars doesnt have Soul Manip resistance and GOOD feats to back it up, if he looks at Mewtwo, his soul is absorbed.

So, voting Kaars.

Kars could still copy 99% of them easily if they're abilities used by organic Pokemon, even the ghosts.

Show me ditto copying a tier 2 first, no gameplay doesn't count especially since this is pre G4.

And saying he can me first things that aren't even technically attacks yet abilities like time stop (which Kars can move in other time stops) is iffy since I don't ever recall me first working on an sbikity but kets say it does work, Kars counters with hus own time stop plus using me first on something like Das Boot wont do anything consudering he tanked his own Dad Boot and reformed in an instant, Kars can come back after being popped into a explosion of blood that covered the area like an explosion and proceeded to punch Dio in the face, and this isnt considering High end things.

And Celebi doesn't have paradox immunity.

Back