• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The battle for Evolution Survival - Mirage Mewtwo vs Novel Kars

LephyrTheRevanchist

VS Battles
Retired
Speed Equalized, pls. Two of the most haxxed people on their tiers. Both at their peak. No prior knowledge nor prep-time. Starting distance is 20 meters. The fight takes place on an indestructible planet. Can Novel Kars defeat this biological monstruosity?

Kars D4C
Mewtwo.full.1208319

Mirage Mewtwo: 2 (ProfessorKukui4Life, Theneolancer)

Novel Kars: 3 (TheJ-ManRequiem, Grudgeman1706, Bepo4151)

Tie: 0

Kars is not Low 2-C physically, Professor. Only through accelerating stuff with MiH to the point where it resets the Universe, but that takes some time.

Ultimately, I think I'm going to go with Mirage Mewtwo and sort of handily at that. Unlike real Mewtwo's, this one has, like, a ridiculously huge versatile hax arsenal and overall has much more ways of being able to put Novel Kars down. Just by going by M.M.'s page alone. And w/ so many abilities like Wonder Guard to help M.M. avoid a lot of stuff, i just dont see what Novel Kars can really do here...

Novel Kars can just bring in a D4C dupe and erase him from existence, stop time and Killer Queen atomization, Whitesnake and remove his discs, destroy the universe with MIH while being safe in a different universe, etc

And MIH takes a minute or two tops to destroy 37 seperate universes and this is would cause Kars to boost his speed quitllions of times because apparently speed boosting abilities don't work in speed equal but time accel does I've been told.

The discs won't work since M.M. is immune to anything mind or soul based for...well...not having a soul or mind unless I'm getting these discs messed up.

Can D4C dupes erase data? And Mirage Mewtwo's very being is shared with Mirage Mew.

D4C erases anything that comes in contact with its duplicate, organic and inanimate or otherwise and last I checked, Mewtwo or any of the mons included here showcased paradox and existence erasure resists.

And there's always time stop+KQ or simply universe busting with MIH, Which Doesn't taje a long time, a singke universe is probably half a minute and it only gets quicker from there.

@J-man "Half a minute".

While not taking part in this debate, I'd like to point out that Enrico Pucci took way more than that and before you say "Novel Kars MiH is much faster" I'll have to ask you to bring me actual quotes from the Novel to suggest that because I've never seen anyone else claiming that it works that much faster than the manga version.

DIO used MIHU to accelerate himself through 37 universes in the time it took Funny and Jorge to have one or two page conversation.

Bring the actual quotes from the Novel to prove this "half a minute" to reset a Universe. This outside of context is looking like a massive exaggeration of MiH compared to the manga version.

Even more so when I asked JustSomeWeirdo and he didn't say anything of the sort (in fact, he told me it's actually wanked) and even Kars' profile states it begins to accelerate time slowly.

I'm still sort of confused by what you mean saying "duplicates".

Mirage Mewtwo has time hax as well too though, at least greater than Celebi's. Plus it has advanced precog via me first, Xatu, etc. And could use something like Probability Manip. And Memory manip. to put a huge debt in Kars strategy. And this isn't even a fraction of Mirage Mewtwo's overall arsenal. I still don't see how Kars is getting passed Wonder Guard.

@Professor The D4CU duplicate thing he's speaking about is the power it has to bring a duplicate from something (in this case, a duplicate of Mirage Mewtwo) from an alternate universe to make contact with its counterpart and paradox both out of existence.

FateAlbane said:
Bring the actual quotes from the Novel to prove this "half a minute" to reset a Universe. This outside of context is looking like a massive exaggeration of MiH compared to the manga version.
Everything in this novel is an exaggeration compared to the manga, mate. I'll try to look into the PDF to see if J-Man is right, though.

Ahh I see.

Would Mirage Mewtwo even have a duplicate from another universe though? Its not exactly a living mewtwo its literally just a pokemon made from pure data on a specific system.

@Ari Yes, hence why I didn't question any of the other abilities he brought up (somehow, surprised nobody mentioned Kars copying stuff, which is one of his best options)... Though the MiH in particular is starting to make me wonder.

Much appreciated.

http://imgur.com/a/EWVHV Here's right after DIO used MIH, notice how britain only popped up for a few seconds, that was a whole cycle of one universe.

Here's a few snippets, it took only a small talk between the main cast fir Dio to go through the universe opposed to Pucci who takes hours.

The gimmick with MiH-Ultimate-Requiem (should really update the page with the full name) is that while that is happening, everyone else is inside a giant mexican skinwalker zombie kid who's not relative to what's happening outside of him, and so everything outside of him (and Britain/Morioh along with its population is inside of him) is affected by MiHUR.

He's right, the time lapse is shorter than what we've seen in Part 6, but I wouldn't be so bold as to give it an immediate time estimate.

MIHUR 1
MIHUR 2
MIHUR 3
MIHUR 4
MIHUR 5

@J-man They kinda started the talk by pointing out that they had just passed through the 37 universes, tho.

And that's without even taking into account that they say the funniest "answered to a flurry of detailed questions" in the meantime.

I feel like it's hard to argue exact timeframes here, but I can agree that it does work faster than the manga version. Thanks for the clarification.

Maybe not an exact length of time but it clearly happens fast, considering Britain showed up and disappeared in a few seconds.

Yes but you can't put an estimate if there's nothing to declare a set speed. It's best to just say it takes a much shorter time to activate a universal reset.

How does Kaars counter having his soul instantly absorbed if looks directly at mewtwo?

There's lot of things not on his profile, I got a CRT up right now. And what's stopping Kars from stopping time and atomizing or paradoxing him again?

Those things should be there and anything else not listed is covered by Mirage Mewtwo having all existing pokemon data pre Gen 4. It was discussed and accepted in a thread I made earlier.

When I said not a lot of things on his profile I was talking sbkut kars Which is why there's a CRT thread up. It's already been noted his profile needs massive reworking. And anyway, what's stopping Kars from time stopping and atomizing or time stopping and D4C-ing away?

Ahh

Mirage Mewtwo has time hax of his own that are at the very least superior to Celebi's so there's that.

I'm also not sure how you can atomizize pure living data as well.

DC4 shouldnt work since theres no such thing as alternate Mirage Mewtwos.

No Pachi but it can always be discussed there, there's lot of things that need to be reworked anyway.

Celebi can't exactly stop time though. Ya atomized it by touching it and transmutating it into a bomb and blowing it up, if it has a form it'll work considering it can atomize anything from people to air itself. D4C would create a universe in which one exists to bring it over, that's how it works.

Back