• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming Goku senses how much weaker Sonic is compared to him, he should just go for a knock out since he doesn't go for the kill against fodder opponents.

Ig I'm voting Goku

Hold up, Sonic has a 3-A key now?

Gonna enjoy throwing him against Ganondorf

I can see Goku simply knocking Sonic out cold with his absurd AP advantage and getting a win that way.
His AP advantage is so huge that he might outright kill him though. From there, Sonic is likely smart enough to use hax.

Sonic has a 3-A key now?
Yeah, the only key in his profile for now. (Though Excalibur would have been upgraded to possibly Low 2-C if I wasn't in a bad mood to continue with stressing sort of deals)
I can see Goku simply knocking Sonic out cold with his absurd AP advantage and getting a win that way.
Precog and extrasensory perception would say hi, and Sonic knows he can one-shot Goku by using a card on the sleeve.

Assuming Goku senses how much weaker Sonic is compared to him, he should just go for a knock out since he doesn't go for the kill against fodder opponents.

Ig I'm voting Goku
Sorry if I'm unknowledgeable about something but does Sonic have a way to avoid what I quoted above? If he has an in-character method of doing so then I'd be interested to here it because assuming Goku would kill straight away in-character is a bit faulty, at least from what I'm seeing.

So can anyone tell me how Sonic prevents Goku from using his skill advantage to knock him out?
Goku doesn't have prior knowledge on Sonic and he doesn't know that Sonic can one-shot him by using a single move, which is the only thing that Sonic needs to win, and he has a combat experience that matches or even surpasses Goku's own, as he fought primordial gods of time and an ultimate gizoid with 4,000 years of knowledge in movement patterns and combat skills to maintain his own.

Yes, it starts.

Knocking rocks and ramming into Goku isn't a good idea
And it isn't even the correct key
Innate senses alerts him of incoming danger, and his quills can directly detect danger.
From here:
It doesn't mean Sonic can just automatically dodge any sort of attack though, Goku is one of the most skilled guys on the site who fights other characters with enhanced senses and extrasensory perception throughout the entirety of dragon ball.

Goku doesn't have prior knowledge on Sonic and he doesn't know that Sonic can one-shot him by using a single move, which is the only thing that Sonic needs to win, and he has a combat experience that matches or even surpasses Goku's own, as he fought primordial gods of time and an ultimate gizoid with 4,000 years of knowledge in movement patterns and combat skills to maintain his own.
sonic one shot him? goku is 110x above baseline wdym sonic can one shot him?

What move one shots Goku? and this is super goku, you need some darn good skill feats to get any where near his level of fighting skill.

tbh the precognition sounds more like enhanced senses
No matter what you think, it's Precognition and there's nothing to discuss about it. If you disagree, do a CRT, and not wanting to be offensive, I just think it's wrong to consider personal opinions that aren't profiled on a VS Thread.

I don’t think his precog works like that, I’m pretty sure that it just tells him that something is gonna happen so he can dodge iirc, It doesn’t outright say what gokus exactly gonna do.

Can also be.

So, does everyone agree that Sonic foresees the danger of Goku and then HAX on him?
No, because even if he does, Goku has fought beings capable of doing just that who are just as skilled as him and won through a combination of experience, his own personal skill and his adaptability in combat. Hell, that's precisely what enable him to basically make the power of the gods his own through mere exposure.

Goku doesn't have prior knowledge on Sonic and he doesn't know that Sonic can one-shot him by using a single move
That doesn't matter though, Goku's first move against opponents he senses are weaker than him are to either knock out punch/chop or knock out with kiai which sonic cannot dodge at all
, which is the only thing that Sonic needs to win, and he has a combat experience that matches or even surpasses Goku's own, as he fought primordial gods of time and an ultimate gizoid with 4,000 years of knowledge in movement patterns and combat skills to maintain his own.
Combat feats > Combat experience

Can you actually determine what they did otherwise it's ambiguous on what they learned in those 4000 years. Hit is 1000+ but Goku still has more skill so saying numbers aren't reliable.

Also can you show Sonic doing an actual skilled maneuver too?
Excalibur is a sword that bypasses durability, and Goku can't do nothing against that.
If it hits him sure, but Goku is still > Sonic in skill feats since the only thing we have for Sonic's skill is an ambiguous 4000+ experience statement in comparison to the whole dragon ball manga as proof of Goku's skill.

(Excalibur is said to have power to cut through any kind of material in it's vicinity, with said power, Sonic was able to completely bypass the Dark Queen's defenses in a single blow)
Am I dumb or isn't this a no limits fallacy? I don't see any durability negation properties it's just very strong sword go slash, unless I'm missing context.

(Excalibur is said to have power to cut through any kind of material in it's vicinity, with said power, Sonic was able to completely bypass the Dark Queen's defenses in a single blow)
Am I dumb or isn't this a no limits fallacy? I don't see any durability negation properties it's just very strong sword go slash, unless I'm missing context.
Regardless it really shouldn't touch Goku unless Sonic has more things to back his skill up.

Goku has the entirety of dragon ball, some of dragon ball z and even the Broly Movie to highlight his martial arts skill (idk if I can count his fights with Jiren in UI).

Regardless it really shouldn't touch Goku unless Sonic has more things to back his skill up.

Goku has the entirety of dragon ball, some of dragon ball z and even the Broly Movie to highlight his martial arts skill (idk if I can count his fights with Jiren in UI).
Keep in mind this is his base during Battle of Gods. But, given even Beerus praised him...

You can use the BoG skill feats where Beerus called Goku a genius fighter and when goku kept up with him after getting SSG, this beerus who has hundreds of millions of years of combat experience and trains under WHIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back