• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos (With the Heart of The Universe) Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said the multiverse is reliant on the Living Tribunal not once. I only said that Thanos destroyed One Universe.
Then irrelevant. Don't bring it up
Proof that he doesn’t?
Burden of proof is on you here, prove that my face value assertion is wrong.
Does that matter? It’s just the matter that he can don’t nitpick every single thing I write up and is irrelevant because you can.
...then don't write it. I didn't ask you to, and you ARE the one who wants to revise this shit.

This is how CRTs work
I’m not even gonna respond to that you should know that a Avatar is always weaker then the Original
Again, proof? If you're not gonna respond to it don't make the thread.
it is even listed in The Tribunal’s profile did you even read it?
I didn't, no, have you read every single wiki policy and Marvel page?

Also for the record The Living Tribunal's "Weakness" section is scanless, and you REALLY shouldn't believe old ass files like that at face value since they tend to have remnants of old timey filemaking, ESPECIALLY in fields like Weaknesses, where they tend to just say shit which doesn't even make sense and is mostly headcanon

In general I don't know why you're being that pissy over this stuff, mate, I suggest go take a walk down the park or something if the thread is overwhelming you

He killed himself off while trying to recreate the universe.

GqT8ZsPzO8lCpTTbK1DpXSZl4S3RIzbRWLqIPf3E4asH7SHrvDtzC7QORQUcD9dDRfggnuAazvQ7bUOhXDHuyC2tXMBObKXqlrnYst-iVmpbj2GRgQbOQFZ6a0T5H37IL-ndB_QhHg=s1600
See this is more relevant.

Although iirc this was more a factor of undoing Living Tribunal's cast, than it was in regards to creating the universe itself. I'll recheck the comic to make sure tho

Anyways I'll take a while to research it in time, and I think Drio is starting to feel overwhelmed in the thread due to the bulk of activity, so maybe we should take abit of break.

Otherwise I feel like this thread may turn toxic

Then irrelevant. Don't bring it up
You brought it up and now your gonna tell me to not bring it up? That’s pretty stupid.

I didn't, no, have you read every single wiki policy and Marvel page?

Also for the record The Living Tribunal's "Weakness" section is scanless, and you REALLY shouldn't believe old ass files like that at face value since they tend to have remnants of old timey filemaking, ESPECIALLY in fields like Weaknesses

In general I don't know why you're being that pissy over this stuff, mate, I suggest go take a walk down the park or something if the thread is overwhelming you
If you haven’t even read the profile why did you even bother continuing this if you don’t know anything about the Tribunal? Also, then you should go ahead and write the profile correctly how the hell should i know if something here is outdated when it’s in the profile and if I bring it up ppl will say that it’s relevant. Don’t blame me if you can’t write properly. And even if it wasn’t you then you you should fix those things it’s your task you are a marvel supporter (Albeit a garbage one at that)

I’m not pissy at all you should stop telling me things that you obviously should go and do first. If you nitpick this much on a thread that you don’t know shit about then you just like looking for trouble which i have seen you do plenty of times but that ain’t working on me, because if you wanna go in the trouble part we can but i will warn you I’m not nice if it comes to it. Also, your playing the victim card because you have been pissed at people for the exact same reasoning as mine, and your telling me to go outside? Your pretty funny.
...then don't write it. I didn't ask you to, and you ARE the one who wants to revise this shit.

This is how CRTs work
I write what i feel is necessary, so if your gonna tell me how I should write then make a damn thread yourself. I do not care if you asked me what I should write at all. If it’s “Shit” then why didn’t you just unsubscribe and go and do something else?
Again, proof? If you're not gonna respond to it don't make the thread.
Your asking me for prove that I already gave you are you blind? Read what I posted earlier the power of that Tribunal is only Universal and just an Avatar because we all know (Excluding you) that The Living Tribunal is much more powerful then just Universal.
Although iirc this was more a factor of undoing Living Tribunal's cast, than it was in regards to creating the universe itself.
Your a joke if this doesn’t prove it for you.

You brought it up and now your gonna tell me to not bring it up? That’s pretty stupid.
Literally in your OP
If you haven’t even read the profile why did you even bother continuing this if you don’t know anything about the Tribunal?
I do know enough, and by what I know, you're wrong.

Also, then you should go ahead and write the profile correctly how the hell should i know if something here is outdated when it’s in the profile and if I bring it up ppl will say that it’s relevant.
This is a really dumb point.
Don’t blame me if you can’t write properly. And even if it wasn’t you then you you should fix those things it’s your task you are a marvel supporter (Albeit a garbage one at that)
And I'm not a God able to fix 700 files in a fraction of a second.

"Garbage one", considering I have made a quarter of the files and edited 3/4th of them, I don't think I need a newbie like you to gauge my contributions.
I’m not pissy at all
Current responses beg to differ.
you should stop telling me things that you obviously should go and do first.
???
If you nitpick this much on a thread that you don’t know shit about then you just like looking for trouble which i have seen you do plenty of times but that ain’t working on me, because if you wanna go in the trouble part we can but i will warn you I’m not nice if it comes to it.
Tough guy

Also, your playing the victim card because you have been pissed at people for the exact same reasoning as mine, and your telling me to go outside?

Did you miss every time I have been warned for it? I never make personal attacks regardless.
I write what i feel is necessary, so if your gonna tell me how I should write then make a damn thread yourself.
Was planning to, yes.
I do not care if you asked me what I should write at all. If it’s “Shit” then why didn’t you just unsubscribe and go and do something else?
Because it's my job to check your shit
Your asking me for prove that I already gave you are you blind? Read what I posted earlier the power of that Tribunal is only Universal and just an Avatar because we all know (Excluding you) that The Living Tribunal is much more powerful then just Universal.
Because he's not universal?
Your a joke if this doesn’t prove it for you.
Ok I've been patient but just gonna say

You're*.

OP is clearly losing it, I genuinely don't think it's a good idea to continue this right now. I'm closing this, and if anyone plans to reopen this, I want them to at the very least, privately consult me on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back