• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
in character thanos with space stone saves him from soul manip and chibaku tensei
i dont see a wincon for pain besides overwhelming thanos with 6 + multiple summoning jutsu
genius level intellect/very high stamina he slowly learns thr powers then dismantles them 1 by 1
this is actually a very interesting matchup

Anyway, after thinking I think I will vote Thanos:

Thanos has a Durability advantage, can oneshot the pains with any attack, an endurance advantage, and is decently capable with the power and space stones, having ways of dealing with the clones (Intangibility and Fusionism, Telekinesis, Black Holes, Power Null, Absorption, Energy Blasts, etc).

The main things Pain has going for him is the skill advantage and stealth and try to slowly overwhelm Thanos, which has a chance of succeeding, but given all the other advantages Thanos has, this potentially may be too much for Pain to overcome.

Plus, Thanos may just throw the moon again if things drag on forever with no victory in sight.

Thanos should take this 6/10

If the battle lasts too long and Thanos gets bored, he could just drop the power stone on the floor and flatten the planet, no big deal. Though I guess the blast would probably destroy the reality stone he's looking for.

If the battle lasts too long and Thanos gets bored, he could just drop the power stone on the floor and flatten the planet, no big deal. Though I guess the blast would probably destroy the reality stone he's looking for.
Thanos never surface wiped a planet in character.

If fight drags on him throwing meteors off the moon seems way more possible and we saw him do it on Titan

Thanos never surface wiped a planet in character.

If fight drags on him throwing meteors off the moon seems way more possible and we saw him do it on Titan
Yeah I know, it was more of a joke. Though it should be known to Thanos that the stone could do that considering the guardians knew, but yes I doubt he would use choose to do that.

Yeah I know, it was more of a joke. Though it should be known to Thanos that the stone could do that considering the guardians knew, but yes I doubt he would use choose to do that.
Thor did say that Thanos "decimated xandar", so he may have used the power stone to do something to the planet

Pain throws his own black hole and the two combine and make a supermassive black hole that eats the earth, bam

No, that's for Sasuke. Pains is on the verse page.
I see.... I got around 9x difference between Thor and Pain, considering Thanos easily upscales from Thor the gap may be slightly lowered, but still, Pain's Chibaku Tensei LS should still be greater than Thanos

This actually can give Pain an advantage now, retracting my previous vote for Thanos

Last edited:
Back