• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm voting Thanos here, he just counters everything Pain does as well as giving him a hell of a time with his own trickiness, and with superior AP/dura Thanos has, I gotta say he takes this, I think Thanos, (in this setup), would try to extract information from Pain which might give an advantage to him, but he's always ready for someone to pull a quick one, as shown with Loki, so voting for Thanos.

Thanos can use his Stones to counter most of the wincons of Pain and can One-Shot him both physically and with his haxes.

I vote for Thanos.

Just finished reading over this and it should be noted partway through this debate the powerstone did get a CRT and got buffed up but that aside it does seem like thanos has way more wincons and more likely than not can take the pains in a fight so I vote thanos

Ima give it to chin sack, he has the physicals to keep up(and over power some of the pain) and the power stone and space stone allows him to get out of some bad situations

Back