• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unless it's 15 gigatons like Chibaku Tensei either Thanos blocks it with the stones or absorbs it and redirects it, or he could null it
Well Shinra Tensei is stronger than Pain is physically so it should at least knock him off balance or something since the other High 7-As that Thanos fought could stagger him with their attacks, so why not the Deva Path's best move aside from Chibaku Tensei?

Well Shinra Tensei is stronger than Pain is physically so it should at least knock him off balance or something since the other High 7-As that Thanos fought could stagger him with their attacks, so why not the Deva Path's best move aside from Chibaku Tensei?
I'm talking about if Thanos reacted in time. If it did hit him, it likely would be able to stagger him like when Thanos fought Iron Man

Well that then?
If he did do that, then I'm pretty sure Pain's Response would be to send his Flying Summon to deal with the Meteors while the rest of them, plus their summons fight Thanos. Also, Pain's Chameleon would be a pain in the ass to deal with since there's no way Thanos can sense that thing coming since it could sneak up on Sage Mode Jiraiya.

Also, I just thought of this. What's stopping the Deva Path from using it's Gravity Manip/Telekinesis to rip the Gauntlet off of Thanos while he's not expecting it?

When did he ever do this?
He used it on Naruto to pull him into the Preta Path so it could absorb his Chakra, he used it on Hinata when she tried to break Naruto free from Pain's Rinnegan Rods and I'm pretty sure it's what allows his Paths to Levitate like when they showed up at Konoha in the first place.

He used it on Naruto to pull him into the Preta Path so it could absorb his Chakra, he used it on Hinata when she tried to break Naruto free from Pain's Rinnegan Rods and I'm pretty sure it's what allows his Paths to Levitate like when they showed up at Konoha in the first place.
I mean pulling out someone’s weapon or clothes.

I mean pulling out someone’s weapon or clothes.
I feel like he would try it when he sees Thanos clench his fist and suddenly has a bunch of abilities at his disposal. He's hella smart, so there's no way he won't notice the Glowing Gem Covered Gauntlet that glows that same color as the corresponding power, especially with the sheer amount of angles he's viewing Thanos from.

1. Do you have a scan for the 1st one???
2. That's can just be levitation, plus, I don't think that's the same as trying to rip something off an opponent, especially since this opponent overpowers people with a way higher Lifting Strength than Pain

Can't Thanos just notice the kings of hell and get rid of him??? Or just blast the Path's when they get revived (he can hit multiple people at once)??
Usually the Naraka Path does that out of sight of the Opponent or has someone else distract them so he can grab the destroyed Path and go elsewhere to repair them.

thanos cant see the king of hell and iirc its intang like a spirit
has thanos used the power stone to fire multiple beams at once? i can only recall him firing a single beam at iron man

oh thats interesting thanos might take this pains have atleast Large mountain level durability
starlord has large mountain level+ and the blast knocked hm out throughout the video atleast 30s and more

oh thats interesting thanos might take this pains have atleast Large mountain level durability
starlord has large mountain level+ and the blast knocked hm out throughout the video atleast 30s and more
Wrong starlord, that's celestial starlord. This is normal starlord.

But the power stone should still be enough to knock out Pain's since it badly wounded Thor

Wrong starlord, that's celestial starlord. This is normal starlord.

But the power stone should still be enough to knock out Pain's since it badly wounded Thor
oh right, says thor took a beating from thanos, was very weakened on the ship and he used it against thors head to torture him didnt incapacite him or are u talking about another instance?

oh right, says thor took a beating from thanos, was very weakened on the ship and he used it against thors head to torture him didnt incapacite him or are u talking about another instance?
Pretty sure he's talking about Thanos torturing him.

cause thanos power stone wave attacked knocked out building level characters i wanna know if it could temporarily knock out large mountain class characters

Pretty sure the stone nearly killed Thor and Loki needed to intervene so Thor wouldn't die (Correct about him being weakened from the beatdown, but still).

Although, the blasts from the stone should still be High 7-A+, as they were capable of pushing Iron Man's shield back and then wounded Iron Man a bit after, ripping up parts of his armour.

Pretty sure the stone nearly killed Thor and Loki needed to intervene so Thor wouldn't die (Correct about him being weakened from the beatdown, but still).

Although, the blasts from the stone should still be High 7-A+, as they were capable of pushing Iron Man's shield back and then wounded Iron Man a bit after, ripping up parts of his armour
i agree, only for that beam blast tho it would one shot any pain thats why via verse equalisation preta path negs it
unless your saying that wave blast is also high 7-A+

i agree, only for that beam blast tho it would one shot any pain thats why via verse equalisation preta path negs it
unless your saying that wave blast is also high 7-A+
1. Can Pain negate something that is far superior to him in terms of power.
2. I heard from an above comment that works on things like Ninjutsu, would that even work against the stones??

Last edited:
1. Can Pain negate something that is far superior to him in terms of power.
2. I heard from an above comment that works on things like Ninjutsu, would that even work against the stones??
1. im not sure how far above him it is but pain shinra has negged rasen shuriken/6sih tail naruto and preta has absorbed sage mode giant rasengan
2. im not sure about that either some one can argue below, ill be back in 10 mins need to read 6 path and power stone abilities again

1. im not sure how far above him it is but pain shinra has negged rasen shuriken/6sih tail naruto and preta has absorbed sage mode giant rasengan
2. im not sure about that either some one can argue below, ill be back in 10 mins need to read 6 path and power stone abilities again
Okay, just note the Power Stone profile on VSBW is badly outdated

(You also forgot the space stone, which may be a factor in the fight)

Back