• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos vs the antimonitor redux: time for 1-A

1-A key

"You defeated me before, but that was 2-A and now I have the advantage of Ap":

"I defeat you once, I hopefully I will do it again":

thunder MCQueen appears and kills both (incon):

batman tier 0 with preparation and stomps:

Sba
Thanos Meme
MobiusNonALE

Thanos. I mean, he absorbed the Above All Others who exist beyond all space and time and is the supreme entity in Marvel Verse despite being only an aspect of the One Above All.

at least mobius=mar novu>>>monitors sphere>>though robot>=mandrak>>>>monitors>>>>limbo>=baseline

thanos>>OAA>inside of the House of Ideas>=oblivion>=baseline

well both can shoot the other one on the one hand thanos starts with absorption in this key but not passive by another mobius can shoot you with whatever.

In 1-A fights hax and what they start with means nothing.

If your further into 1-A than your opponent is then you stomp.

Oliver de jesus said:
at least mobius=mar novu>>>monitors sphere>>though robot>=mandrak>>>>monitors>>>>limbo>=baseline
thanos>>OAA>inside of the House of Ideas>=oblivion>=baseline
Nope... only tier 0 toaa scales above the house of ideas. 1-A AAO is just beyond Time and Space

Also I'm pretty sure both Thought Robot and Mandrakk are on Monitor/Anti-Monitor/World Forger's level and not below Monitor Sphere.

Back