• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics: 3-C Upgrade for The Anti-Matters and a Superman

Excellence616

He/Him
Blue Marvel

Anti-Man (Marvel Comics)

King Hyperion

Last edited:
3-C Blue Marvel seems reasonable, although scaling to Thor is problematic in this wiki as you probably know and worse is a statement coming from a 5-B in which he is comparing the strenght he was hit with, could easily be understood as Thor still be holding back and hitting with 5-B+ strenght to knock him out.
In the end you would have to upgrade Namor to 3-C for this to be a valid feat.
I'm not sure about scaling lifting strenght based on fighting someone, i think more specific reason should be given for example when I made Captain Marvel LS I used Tiger Shark was not capable of breaking her hold while underwate, at least a scene with Blue Marvel specifically be trying to pin down one of them in a contest of LS.

I think further proof would be better

3-C Blue Marvel seems reasonable, although scaling to Thor is problematic in this wiki as you probably know and worse is a statement coming from a 5-B in which he is comparing the strenght he was hit with, could easily be understood as Thor still be holding back and hitting with 5-B+ strenght to knock him out.
Yeah, I just added it as a support statement.
I'm not sure about scaling lifting strenght based on fighting someone, i think more specific reason should be given for example when I made Captain Marvel LS I used Tiger Shark was not capable of breaking her hold while underwate, at least a scene with Blue Marvel specifically be trying to pin down one of them in a contest of LS.
You can scale by LS fighting someone but not in every Character/Verse.

Yeah, I just added it as a support statement.
So your main piece of evidence for AP is Sentry?
And main evidence for defence seems to be King Hyperion.
It still seems weak but Blue Marvel is relatively new character so might be enough for something
You can scale by LS fighting someone but not in every Character/Verse.
I'm not sure how it works here, I actually put some thought into scaling Captain Marvel for LS but she was always one to use blasts rather than pin one down so I thought it was too inconsistent to add, I was also thinking if I could get a "Stellar" with gravity manipulation because of her experience with stars/white hole, but always have been very unsure about LS so I went with safe option. Anyways not to derail I always thought it need more evidence even more in Marvel because of the whole thing with handbooks claiming characters to be "100 tonners".

I think further proof would be better
Yeah this is a good point.

From what I recall The Blue Marvel stated that King Hyperion is a bit more powerful than himself, but he barely managed to win anyway.

Anyway, upgrading him seems fine in itself.

The one thing I'm not 100% sure on is King Hyperion scaling off Juggs 'cause I think Juggernaut was depowered at the time, though I could be wrong.
No, he wasn't. If he was depowered, he wouldn't be in his armor. Although, there have been times were Cain have fought without his armor.

Last edited:
I know he usually isn't wearing his armor if he isn't de-powered, but at least from what I remember he wasn't at full power in that issue.

Again I could be wrong, I was mainly going off memory.

Back