• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos solos the Seven Deadly Sins cast. Fight me.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Exactly.
And according, once again, to my friends, Escanor is at least Galaxy level and at his best Multiverse level.

This goes beyond wank and into the realm of an insult.
I wouldn't be surprised. There is some guys out there who thinks Naruto is Universe level+

Guys this is easy

Remember how Thanos removed Deadpool's immortality? Well he can basically do that to everyone here too, most notably Meliodas and Ban, although Ban lost his immortality later on anyways.

Woah then why the **** are we comparing someone waaay beyond star level to a verse that is small country? Spite

"ThaNos soLos NnT vErsE, FiGht mE" no shit stupid It's one thing if he were atleast somewhat comparable with thanos holding an advantage then alright, but this is like pinning galactus against the my hero academia verse

Thread was made purely to start shit, maybe the poster saw the thanos snap ful countered meme and got salty and created this spitematch lmao

Back