• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos solos the Seven Deadly Sins cast. Fight me.

Didn't Thanos more recently take penance stare and was unaffected? I'd be willing to bet the Ghost riders soul manipulation trumps anything NNT has in that regard.

Sorry, I more meant how is it not Soul Hax

That's even Ghost Riders deal, "Your soul is stained with the blood of the innocent, feel their pain" and he leaves a lifeless husk.

Well that's an oversight in his profile I think, the penance stare iirc reflects all the harm and pain that an individual has caused back onto their soul. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Also the version of Thanos that survived the Pennence Stare was an omega amped version that had the powers of a shitton of dead gods and that had casually killed a full fed Galactus, so it wouldn't scale to his regular self.

@Schnee one

Trust me, my arguments aren't affected

Overlord775 said:
Also the version of Thanos that survived the Pennence Stare was an omega amped version that had the powers of a shitton of dead gods and that had casually killed a full fed Galactus, so it wouldn't scale to his regular self.
em this is the main verse thanos here surviving the Penance Stare

T5zt2tof27q11
he legitimately thought that it was a pleasant experience

so yeah soul hax res is strong with this one

That was assuming Ghosty's stare works off of guilt.

There was another version of Thanos that got goddamn pulverized.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
That was assuming Ghosty's stare works off of guilt.

There was another version of Thanos that got goddamn pulverized.
you mean this?

Is this punisher ghost rider 4f3e53 6819226
SD56qCE
that wasn't a penance stare it was more so just blowing the purple sack of a chin that thanos is into cosmic beats

yeah so according to them meliodas is currently multi-universal

they're really wanking this verse

also apparently hawks mom can move in frozen time and repel anything the IG throws at her

it sickens me

BigSmoke4269 said:

also apparently hawks mom can move in frozen time and repel anything the IG throws at her

it sickens me
egh discusting

BigSmoke4269 said:

it sickens me
That logic doesn't even work. Thanos with the IG has effortlessly beaten multiple Low Multiversal characters and has Immeasurable speed, meaning he's still faster.

Apparently, according to the tags, you are dicussing This Thanos and not MCU Thanos.

Thanos IG TR

well the thing here is thanos as in base thanos has magic mah guy aka magic exists in marvel so we don't really need verse equalization here(not to mention that the revenge counter a far more powerful conter got completly negated by mael who was 6C ain't no way that counter is not getting negated by a 2C charater)

Meliodas has never Full-Countered an attack that can bust a solar system. You can't just say "He can Full Counter and win." That is the definition of a No Limits Fallacy.

And Thanos with the IG literally just reality warps Meliodas and the verse to death.

Exactly.

And according, once again, to my friends, Escanor is at least Galaxy level and at his best Multiverse level.

This goes beyond wank and into the realm of an insult.

Back