• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

yea, cube also has feats of reversing the destruction of multiversal/omniversal planes

don't think it's Immeasurable tho, captain marvel did swap hands with cosmic cube thanos

Hykuu said:
yea, cube also has feats of reversing the destruction of multiversal/omniversal planes

don't think it's Immeasurable tho, captain marvel did swap hands with cosmic cube thanos
Which one genis

Done for Thanos, can you guys add the powers here and the other proposed ones to the Cosmic Cubes page? Casuality and Space-Time manip are all good. The others are already there.

I do not have enough available time. My apologies.

Done. Everything here was added, I don't think we are going to have further discussions so I'm going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back