• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuhady123

Username Only
Here the sandbox for Uatu

House of idea should have nep as reasoning below (copy paste from toaa profile)
Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 2; Aspect Types 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5; Stands in the highest level of the World of Action, several levels of unmanifestation prior to, and above, the whole concept of existence. The realm of The One Above All is "everything and nothing" simultaneously.

and also hank pym get high 1-B because he can access to Overspace via size manip. but Overspace is high 1-A. as the reasoning from griever profile:
Overspace: the domain of the abstracts and a metaphysical plane of existence transcendent of the Macroverse and all realities, with the Macroverse comprising an infinite hierarchy of qualitatively higher planes which make up nearly all levels of the Omniverse)

Edit: I forgot to include this one

Celestials should have Fire Manipulation (The One Above All can use the fire of becoming to create The Fifth Host, initiated the big bang that birthed the Seventh Cosmos by using the fire of phoenix)

Last edited:
Not sure about Ant Man and Overspace, but the House of Ideas stuff is fine, and the Uatu profile is great, so excellent work on the Uatu sandbox!

Not sure about Ant Man and Overspace
well to add more thing, Overspace is where multiversal eternity can manifest in with Griever.
Uatu profile is great, so excellent work on the Uatu sandbox!
What you think him being High 1-A? I thought some people will argue whether its reasonable or not.

and is transcend physical space give him HDE?

I don't feel confident in judging tiering stuff due to me not being up to date with neither Marvel cosmology nor the wiki's stance on it, so I leave the task to people more experienced than me on that regard.

I gave a quick look at Uatu's profile and will come back to it later for a more in-depth evaluation, but for now I can see it needs a general textual clean up, especially in regards to grammatical tenses and the likes.

and also hank pym get high 1-B because he can access to Overspace via size manip. but Overspace is high 1-A. as the reasoning from griever profile:
Overspace: the domain of the abstracts and a metaphysical plane of existence transcendent of the Macroverse and all realities, with the Macroverse comprising an infinite hierarchy of qualitatively higher planes which make up nearly all levels of the Omniverse)
Despite having created these justifications, I was admittedly skeptical since looking into it more afterwards, Overspace "seemed" to be depicted as more of a Low 1-A space on the level of Universal Abstracts (that was never stated, that's just what I felt the depictions roughly implied). However, in a comic released a little less than 2 months ago [Resurrection of Magneto (Vol. 1) #1; 2024], Overspace was directly stated to transcend the Omniverse to a similar degree as the Mystery/Outside in the context of the Enigmas/Dominions, so High 1-A Overspace looks consistent and intentional enough for me to fully agree with now.
ABLVV85NEopgmezhRD-3tTG1vsvSKWyJOVT_uXQpOsw3-8ogiRM9e-hOlTlDcUEi5YKrDzfXSe3DjHd38t6UTn47AilbYDw-4xDQ4Hb17oqyaeNEfy9Wyw=s0

Celestials should have Fire Manipulation (The One Above All can use the fire of becoming to create The Fifth Host, initiated the big bang that birthed the Seventh Cosmos by using the fire of phoenix
Have to disagree with this. The first feat is performed by TOAA and not the celestials, while the second doesn't imply an innate ability to manipulate fire, as they admittedly harnessed Phoenix energy to perform this feat. Also, no scans are provided here.
First things first, I noticed before arriving to this thread that you inserted a number of categories into this page. User blogs are required to have no categories save for the default user blog category.

Secondly, Uatu's High 1-A justifications are only Low 1-A. We consider the term Omniverse to be High 1-A as it's defined as the continuum of multiverses that branch infinitely leftward/rightward, downward, and upward as far as the Superflow. A place that's described as a "nexus of all realities in the multiverse" is only Low 1-A.

I think the speed rating for his second key should be "likely higher" rather than "possibly higher." For stamina and weakness, the ratings you gave him in his second key were "same as before," but for statistics like those, you don't need to indicate a second key.

You seem to have removed the Infinite Speed rating from Uatu's current profile and replaced it with Unknown. You should reinstate it, Uatu is a skyfather. On that note, you removed Uatu's original High 1-B rationale (the celestial scaling) and replaced it with new ones. No reason to remove that feat, and you should remove the justification that goes "he can disrupt space-time on a 12-D level," which is the opposite of a High 1-B justification.

I'm seeing some issues regarding the syntax standards for inserting references.

From a rough glance, the hax look fine to me, though I'm leaning on disagreeing with one thing:
"Transcending space-time" is common flowery text used to describe the act of time travel, and that seems to be the case within the scans.
House of idea should have nep as reasoning below (copy paste from toaa profile)
Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 2; Aspect Types 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5; Stands in the highest level of the World of Action, several levels of unmanifestation prior to, and above, the whole concept of existence. The realm of The One Above All is "everything and nothing" simultaneously.
Looks okay.

Nice work overall, though like someone else said, the blog needs some grammatical clean-up.

ProfectusInfinity seems to make sense here, but @Yuhady123 should preferably copy the contents of their blog post to a personal sandbox page that can be edited by other members here to clean it up.

Have to disagree with this. The first feat is performed by TOAA and not the celestials, while the second doesn't imply an innate ability to manipulate fire, as they admittedl
Here and here.
First things first, I noticed before arriving to this thread that you inserted a number of categories into this page. User blogs are required to have no categories save for the default user blog category.

Secondly, Uatu's High 1-A justifications are only Low 1-A. We consider the term Omniverse to be High 1-A as it's defined as the continuum of multiverses that branch infinitely leftward/rightward, downward, and upward as far as the Superflow. A place that's described as a "nexus of all realities in the multiverse" is only Low 1-A.
Uatu get High 1-A via absorping the Apex Of All Reality and the reason is its has been stated as intesection of every pathway in the multiverse multiple times. and in the link, Uatu said its was the gateway to every possibility and what if world which refered to alternate universe. and also supported by She-hulk and Human Torch statement.
You seem to have removed the Infinite Speed rating from Uatu's current profile and replaced it with Unknown. You should reinstate it, Uatu is a skyfather. On that note, you removed Uatu's original High 1-B rationale (the celestial scaling) and replaced it with new ones. No reason to remove that feat, and you should remove the justification that goes "he can disrupt space-time on a 12-D level," which is the opposite of a High 1-B justification.
Well as The Watcher is said to be above skyfather, I guess thats fine. I think the justification for High 1-b i've added is more better and have more context. The scaling to Celestials is pretty vague, we dont know how they fight and in Ultima thread, ByAsura disagree with it. Its just even his death can causing something that powerful.
"Transcending space-time" is common flowery text used to describe the act of time travel, and that seems to be the case within the scans.
They were send back to ship.
ProfectusInfinity seems to make sense here, but @Yuhady123 should preferably copy the contents of their blog post to a personal sandbox page that can be edited by other members here to clean it up.
Sorry, how can i do it.

Last edited:
Most writers dont follow the term "Omniverse" and all the continuum of multiverse and hierarchy of universe, most of them just use all universe/ entire multiverse/ universe and every plane of reality and more. To add more thing of my arguments for High 1-a, Apex Of All Reality is stated as multiversal pathway where the Reckoning could destroy the multiverse. The conflict is so destructive its was compared to be the same level as Incursion.

Last edited:
I will note that Overspace, or the beings inside it, seems to view the Beyonders as below them, as they note that the Beyonders are linear but they themselves are not.

yep finished my read through of both an I agree with everything here watcher included, oh and you could also add the fact that he now has the knowledge of the whole watcher race too boot with the power of the axis (all the "secrets" as uatu states)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back