• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TF2 Downgrades Part 3

Nevermind, I did a mistake regarding the calcs- I forgot to divide the diameter by two. The Meet the Medic feat equals to nearly seven megajoules, whereas the Meet the Soldier feat equals to 3.7 megajoules now.

So yeah, I can't think of anything else that could upgrade them at the moment, which means that the changes should just be made now.

Schwxnz said:
Nevermind, I did a mistake regarding the calcs- I forgot to divide the diameter by two. The Meet the Medic feat equals to nearly seven megajoules, whereas the Meet the Soldier feat equals to 3.7 megajoules now.
So yeah, I can't think of anything else that could upgrade them at the moment, which means that the changes should just be made now.
yeah there alot of feats 9-A

WeeklyBattles said:
Dude hes saying the 9-A feat he calced is 9-B
weekly you know that actually are more feats 9-A Than 9-B especially when most of the feats 9-B are casual atipics or out of context

Livinmeme said:
yes nothing contradicte even if contradicte we had like 6 feats 9-a and two 8c
1.cow managler and other weapons

2.in the event of hallowen the character can shoot fireball who should had this force

3.merasmus created his castle.the place where figth than i not renember and a island and yes the mercenary should scale to merasmus he only stomp because

1.magic

2.inmortality and boost

3.bominomicon

4.with a uknown amount of piles or sticky the demoman can create this explosion

and other feats who also i dont renember but is more consistent 9-a than 9-b also the rocket launcher should scale to the cow managler or other desintegration weapon
here

Schwxnz said:
Honestly, just let the downgrade go through at this point. If you find something that could upgrade them later on, you can make a new CRT then.
If you don't, well, at least they are pretty high into 9-B.
no the point agry me because most of the "feats 9-B" are false saced out of context or atipics angry me that literally no one tried to discute with weekly with reals arguments

The changes should just be applied, if we continue entertaining you this will go nowhere.

00potato said:
Give him the arguments ok.
They are in the thread, I'm not reiterating everything for the Nth time.

also in the comics soldier can harm meramus who can tank a big explosion when i transform the heads of the mercenarys in bombs

Livinmeme said:
also in the comics soldier can harm meramus who can tank a big explosion when i transform the heads of the mercenarys in bombs
We won't scale the mercs to Merasmus, he's practically a raid boss, this has been said already.

Wasn't a rocket made by alternate dimension people strong enough to destroy Engineer's wall and also leave a hole in the ground? I'm unsure if it scales to anyone since nobody tanks it

Abstractions said:
Livinmeme said:
We won't scale the mercs to Merasmus, he's practically a raid boss, this has been said already.
you know that the comics are more confiable than the game

Merasmus didn't even fight the japanese mafia, because at heart he doesn't want to fight others- the comics make this quite clear; he only really fights the mercs because of Soldier's shenanigans.

Also as I have already told you several times, Merasmus and Soldier only 'fought' once. This is getting really repetetive.

Schwxnz said:
Merasmus didn't even fight the japanese mafia, because at heart he doesn't want to fight others- the comics make this quite clear; he only really fights the mercs because of Soldier's shenanigans.
Also as I have already told you several times, Merasmus and Soldier only 'fought' once. This is getting really repetetive.
well do a ctr about the scale of merasmus

I will make a CRT for Merasmus regarding his AP with his magic soon enough, but not right now. I'm working on other stuff.

It seems the downgrades can be applied now. I can take care of the later, after looking at other threads first however. Unless someone else wants to take care of them.

I made downgrades for physical stats, but to be added are 9-A via vaporizing weapons, clear up regarding their speeds, and just clean up organization in general. A lot of the classic TF2 profiles appear bare bones for instance and some of them seem to have unnecessary keys.

One calc has that, but that one's pretty much an Anti-feat he was hospitalized by, so he wouldn't fully scale. But they can keep the At leasts. There were plenty of other 9-B calcs. He was injured yes, but not to the point where he couldn't run till he was hit by one rocket. And after the big blast of three rockets, he was completely paralyzed.

Saxton can keep his 9-A rating given he's super far above everyone else + Yeti.

Actually do we even see how many rockets it took to make that explosion? Because the rockets consistently have yields way lower than that

It took 3 rockets to make the 17 Megajoule one, but the rockets as singles make explosions much smaller however.

Then yeah i agree its an anti-feat as the rockets consistently have a waaaaaaay lower yield. A single rocket was calced to have something like less than a megajoule

I calced that a single rocket equals to 6.9 megajoules here; if you were to multiply that by three you'd get 20.7 megajoules, which is actually above the Meet the Medic explosion- so I don't think that that one's unusable.

Also, as I've said above, the 8-C feat for the vaporizing weaponry isn't a game mechanic, so would it be alright to use it?

Back